List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?

Started by 60schick at 2014/02/13 06:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 02:27PM, Views: 3085, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2014/02/16 01:05AM
    Re: What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?
    missing atwt

Quote Bunny76: I don't care what colour Lily and Cane are, they could be purple for all I care, boring characters suck no matter what colour they are. Lame is a horrible boring couple and they need to be shipped to Australia and never come back!
    ICAM Lane are Lame!

#42   2014/02/16 03:03AM
    Sinny

Lane are lame and so are tabby.. the writers don't have a clue how to write either couple.. they have made them both so dull and not needed.. time to end them both and send Cane the creep packing.. I don't want anyone with that creeper.

#43   2014/02/16 03:05AM
    Sinny

Quote ajsp35801: Awe...after the last year that we had, are people still going around wishing characters off the show. I know you may think that your fave is oh so important to the canvas and story and they are untouchable. Last year should have proven you wrong. Just as you are wishing these characters gone, your fave might just be next. Be careful what you put out there. May all the Phyllis/MS, Billy/BM, and Adam/MM fans testify. LOL.

LMAO mine is gone so now I don't care who else goes.. Tyler and Abby lily and Cane and Devon add nothing to the show IMO and I hate when they are on my screen. TYler had so much potential until they paired him with BABBY (boring abby) LOL

#44   2014/02/16 07:21AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Sinny:
    Quote ajsp35801: Awe...after the last year that we had, are people still going around wishing characters off the show. I know you may think that your fave is oh so important to the canvas and story and they are untouchable. Last year should have proven you wrong. Just as you are wishing these characters gone, your fave might just be next. Be careful what you put out there. May all the Phyllis/MS, Billy/BM, and Adam/MM fans testify. LOL.

LMAO mine is gone so now I don't care who else goes.. Tyler and Abby lily and Cane and Devon add nothing to the show IMO and I hate when they are on my screen. TYler had so much potential until they paired him with BABBY (boring abby) LOL

Oh Sinny. You just couldn't resist throwing Devon in there too. You are trying to bait me. Just kidding. I understand how you feel. After Dru left I hated everyone and everything. Then they paired Lily with Cane. I tolerated it because he was a chancellor. But when he became an imposter con nobody, It was just too much. Then they stick Chloe with Kevin and now have her playing second fiddle and prop duty to chelsea. Another con artist nobody. Then Devon was stuck with a day player as love interest and Neil had all these inappropriate relationships.*sigh* It was just all so horrid and insupportable. But now they have my baby Devon doing things and giving him an onscreen romance. And they are keeping tyler around so my hopes of him being paired with lily if only for a brief affair is still alive. I learned to like Leslie and Neil because of KSJs acting mostly..so I am as happy as a lark despite the other issues. But mostly because of Devon though...now, after all I have Suffered, why would you want to take that from me? Lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/16 07:23AM
    #45   2014/02/16 08:30AM
    Sinny

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:

Oh Sinny. You just couldn't resist throwing Devon in there too. You are trying to bait me. Just kidding. I understand how you feel. After Dru left I hated everyone and everything. Then they paired Lily with Cane. I tolerated it because he was a chancellor. But when he became an imposter con nobody, It was just too much. Then they stick Chloe with Kevin and now have her playing second fiddle and prop duty to chelsea. Another con artist nobody. Then Devon was stuck with a day player as love interest and Neil had all these inappropriate relationships.*sigh* It was just all so horrid and insupportable. But now they have my baby Devon doing things and giving him an onscreen romance. And they are keeping tyler around so my hopes of him being paired with lily if only for a brief affair is still alive. I learned to like Leslie and Neil because of KSJs acting mostly..so I am as happy as a lark despite the other issues. But mostly because of Devon though...now, after all I have Suffered, why would you want to take that from me? Lol

LMAO ok.. Devon can stay but please no more lame.. PLEASE

#46   2014/02/16 09:38AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Sinny:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:

Deal! I hate Lane too. But even they are tolerable now that Devon is doing something besides propping them.

Would you be open to a recast Phyllis? At this point, I am definitely open to a recast Dru.

#47   2014/02/17 12:22PM
    Rebel556

Quote kc123:
    Quote Rebel556: Cane and Lily, multi racial? she is about as black as snow.hire a real African American. She looks like an Arabian princess. People don't hate them because they are a mixed couple, people hate them because they are BORING. Too bad for Daniel Goddard that they brought him back. We loved him when he got shot. I blame the writers.

I actually think it's funny (and ridiculous) that some think that there is a particular way of looking black, considering black folks all come in different shades and hues. CK looks more East African i.e. Ethiopian, Eritrean- translation: black- to me than an "Arabian princess". I'm sure CK's black mother and black grandmother would chuckle at the fact that some think CK isn't "really" black. *rolls eyes*
    I think it's hilarious since ...Victoria Rowell's mother is white, so is Shemar Moore's, Kristoff St. John's and Bryton's.
    Looking at CK, no way would I think she's white or even Arab. Mixed, definitely. But, let's put it this way... she couldn't play Chelsea, Chloe, Victoria or any white character on the show.
    BTW, What exactly is an Arabian princess?

Just to clarify
    CK is one half Pakistani
    She has a white grandmother, making her 25% white
    She is 12 1/2 % black and 12 1/2 % cherokee
    If you call that black, then I am also black
    There must be a black person somewhere in my makeup that I am unaware of.
    I resent the implication that I think all black people look alike.
    Her black grandmother is half Cherokee.
    Roll your eyes at that one.

And the Arabian princess was princess jasmine from Disney, as previously stated. By the way, Arabian princesses are very pretty.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 12:25PM
    #48   2014/02/17 12:25PM
    Sinny

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:

Deal! I hate Lane too. But even they are tolerable now that Devon is doing something besides propping them.

Would you be open to a recast Phyllis? At this point, I am definitely open to a recast Dru.

Definitely open for a recast for both Phyllis and Dru.. altho VR and MS were the best and they were my all time fave pair.. no one did cat fight like Dru and Phyllis..

#49   2014/02/17 12:40PM
    Jackie10

Cane needs a new woman perhaps CL they had a spark. Lilly and Tyler would make a hot pair they were getting pretty steamy. Abby needs to be with CL on that slow boat to no where if they cant find them partners they click with. Should have said put Lilly on that slow boat also if they dont put her with Tyler.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 12:42PM
    #50   2014/02/17 12:54PM
    Rebel556

Quote Rebel556:
    Quote kc123:
    Quote Rebel556: Cane and Lily, multi racial? she is about as black as snow.hire a real African American. She looks like an Arabian princess. People don't hate them because they are a mixed couple, people hate them because they are BORING. Too bad for Daniel Goddard that they brought him back. We loved him when he got shot. I blame the writers.

I actually think it's funny (and ridiculous) that some think that there is a particular way of looking black, considering black folks all come in different shades and hues. CK looks more East African i.e. Ethiopian, Eritrean- translation: black- to me than an "Arabian princess". I'm sure CK's black mother and black grandmother would chuckle at the fact that some think CK isn't "really" black. *rolls eyes*
    I think it's hilarious since ...Victoria Rowell's mother is white, so is Shemar Moore's, Kristoff St. John's and Bryton's.
    Looking at CK, no way would I think she's white or even Arab. Mixed, definitely. But, let's put it this way... she couldn't play Chelsea, Chloe, Victoria or any white character on the show.
    BTW, What exactly is an Arabian princess?

Just to clarify
    CK is one half Pakistani
    She has a white grandmother, making her 25% white
    She is 12 1/2 % black and 12 1/2 % cherokee
    If you call that black, then I am also black
    There must be a black person somewhere in my makeup that I am unaware of.
    I resent the implication that I think all black people look alike.
    Her black grandmother is half Cherokee.
    Roll your eyes at that one.

And the Arabian princess was princess jasmine from Disney, as previously stated. By the way, Arabian princesses are very pretty.

My mistake..her maternal grandFATHER is white, her paternal grandmother is Pakistani

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list