List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?

Started by 60schick at 2014/02/13 06:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 02:27PM, Views: 2847, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/14 08:06AM
    Re: What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?
    CdnMama

They are filler. fluff in between the storylines people actually want to see.

#22   2014/02/14 08:09AM
    Bunny76

Both couple suck, they shouldn't get the amount of air time tht they do. Especially Lame, they need to be written off big time...

#23   2014/02/14 08:14AM
    RaineyB

Quote RaineyB: If they serve no other purpose than to irritate people like you, I'm glad they're here.

This post is against guidelines. Please see your email.

Admin.

I find this entire thread offensive because it is OPENLY racist, and your public admonishment to me is in alignment with their philosophy, so it is clearly NOT against board guidlines.

Don't waste your time kicking me off, you guys aren't worth my effort - I'll leave voluntarily. The board should be re-named "Misery Loves Company!"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 08:17AM
    #24   2014/02/14 08:20AM
    Bunny76

I don't care what colour Lily and Cane are, they could be purple for all I care, boring characters suck no matter what colour they are. Lame is a horrible boring couple and they need to be shipped to Australia and never come back!

#25   2014/02/14 08:31AM
    kc123

interesting that of ALL couples to pick on and to question their purpose; it's the only two interracial couples on the show.
    Meanwhile, we got duller than dishwater Avery and Dylan , Kevin and Chloe, etc. on this show. I don't see their threads.

*shakes head*

#26   2014/02/14 11:18AM
    njs0630

Quote 60schick: Can someone tell me what purpose these two couples serve?

Abby/Tyler: giggles and checking out beds. Is that it? The mysterious Myriah story line is too slow coming forward.

Lilly/Cane: more giggles and surprises that lead to "did I tell you how beautiful you are" .... giggle, giggle, giggle

Really? Do we need these 2 couples on this already sinking ship?

#27   2014/02/14 11:21AM
    njs0630

They, all four of them, serve no purpose at all!!!! It's just another FF during the show

Abby/Tyler: giggles and checking out beds. Is that it? The mysterious Myriah story line is too slow coming forward.

Lilly/Cane: more giggles and surprises that lead to "did I tell you how beautiful you are" .... giggle, giggle, giggle

#28   2014/02/14 11:22AM
    njs0630

They, all four of them, serve no purpose at all!!!! It's just another FF during the show

#29   2014/02/14 07:18PM
    RaineyB

Quote RaineyB:
    Quote RaineyB: If they serve no other purpose than to irritate people like you, I'm glad they're here.

This post is against guidelines. Please see your email.

Admin.

I find this entire thread offensive because it is OPENLY racist, and your public admonishment to me is in alignment with their philosophy, so it is clearly NOT against board guidlines.

Don't waste your time kicking me off, you guys aren't worth my effort - I'll leave voluntarily. The board should be re-named "Misery Loves Company!"

"SOAPS Admin
    Today at 11:33 AM
    Hi Tony, the thread's not racist. Where do you see the racism? Three of us read this thread and found nothing remotely wrong with it except your post and one other post. Our public admonishment to you was to show everyone else that the post was handled so the emails would stop pouring in and for you to check your email to find our email to you asking you to refrain from those types of posts."

Hi Soaps, Admin:

Who are the three of you guys: See no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil! Seriously, REALLY! I might not be black, but I’m not stupid enough NOT to see what’s going on here. I would even think more highly of you if the racism that you supported was more subliminal, but you’re not even that clever, and only one person, kc123, was BRAVE and smart enough to deduce the obvious to call a spade a spade.

You always allow those obnoxious racist threads to populate this board with likeminded bigots, how else am I to interpret what I read, other than you are ADVOCATES with an overall likeminded point of view.

How dare you accuse me of inciting offensive opinions when almost all of your regular members are mean spirited, sociopathic, racist shepherds and their SHEEP. So don’t you dare attack me personally unless you really want to go there!

Until you and people like you are enlightened enough to “LEEP_UP” to the realization that not all people see the world as polarized as you do, you will never GET IT. This board is a cesspool of racially motivated hatful posts and the only people that are censured are those that don’t prescribe to a centralized archaic point of view.
    And, If you’ve got guts, post me publicly, and don’t fracking email me AGAIN!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 07:21PM
    #30   2014/02/14 07:28PM
    cw5704

Agree with you 100%!! They are all a waste of space and can leave anytime they want!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list