List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?

Started by 60schick at 2014/02/13 06:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 02:27PM, Views: 3045, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/13 10:33AM
    Re: What purpose do Abby/Tyler & Lilly/Cane serve?
    Skyemichelle

Quote Jainay: They serve the same purpose as the other actors on the show.If the ship sink let them be on the ship.Just make sure you are on board.
    Awe. That wasn't necessary.

#12   2014/02/13 12:40PM
    BabygirlAH

Diversity.

#13   2014/02/13 12:41PM
    BabygirlAH

I think often when there are multi-racial couples, people hate them.

#14   2014/02/13 01:05PM
    maja

I can think of one purpose they serve...they cure my insomnia. When I watch these boring couples it's instantly lights out for me.The two couples make Dylan & Avery look exciting.

#15   2014/02/13 07:14PM
    Rebel556

Cane and Lily, multi racial? she is about as black as snow.hire a real African American. She looks like an Arabian princess. People don't hate them because they are a mixed couple, people hate them because they are BORING. Too bad for Daniel Goddard that they brought him back. We loved him when he got shot. I blame the writers.

#16   2014/02/13 09:51PM
    Ruby and Teddy

I agree. Abby and Tyler MUST go. Abby is just a Pollyanna. I have no clue as to how these two “fell in love”. There is nothing there. The Abby before was much more vibrant and smarter, too. She had a lot of personality businesswise and otherwise. Great actress. The other one that definitely MUST go is what’s her name (Tyler’s sister). She’s a real drag. What is it about Neil that wants to marry her???? What does she do???? I think she’s trying to imitate Marilyn Monroe and that isn’t working for me at all. Y&R is going down the tubes. Many people complain but the writers/executives don’t care. Too bad.

#17   2014/02/13 10:38PM
    baybay

Quote 60schick: Can someone tell me what purpose these two couples serve?

Abby/Tyler: giggles and checking out beds. Is that it? The mysterious Myriah story line is too slow coming forward.

Lilly/Cane: more giggles and surprises that lead to "did I tell you how beautiful you are" .... giggle, giggle, giggle

Really? Do we need these 2 couples on this already sinking ship?

What I want are two people with PERSONALITY. The old Abby had it and then some! There is NOTHING exciting about them.. even with this Mariah character looming on the horizon. Get on with it. Geez... it hurts to watch them.

#18   2014/02/14 01:14AM
    Sinny

Quote 60schick: Can someone tell me what purpose these two couples serve?

Abby/Tyler: giggles and checking out beds. Is that it? The mysterious Myriah story line is too slow coming forward.

Lilly/Cane: more giggles and surprises that lead to "did I tell you how beautiful you are" .... giggle, giggle, giggle

Really? Do we need these 2 couples on this already sinking ship?

LOL sadly that is the best of their dialogue. These 2 pairs are the worst on the show.. totally boring and total FF material.

#19   2014/02/14 01:18AM
    Sinny

Quote Rebel556: Cane and Lily, multi racial? she is about as black as snow.hire a real African American. She looks like an Arabian princess. People don't hate them because they are a mixed couple, people hate them because they are BORING. Too bad for Daniel Goddard that they brought him back. We loved him when he got shot. I blame the writers.

ITA with this post.. it has nothing to do with them being bi racial.. it is the fact that they are so freaking boring.

#20   2014/02/14 02:30AM
    apple1950

Fluff. Every show has it. Shame. Poor writing. Just like constant flashbacks.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list