List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25495, Replies: 750
    « 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:
    #701   2014/02/27 11:35AM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower: It was just so fantastic to see Faithless in all her bratty glory and once again, being catered to rather than disciplined. We have a whole new kind of hell demon on our hands.

Maybe the devil in her taught her the word phantasm.

Nick is as pathetic as Sharon in the parenting dept. The brat is only going to get worse.

#702   2014/02/27 12:27PM
    Ethelmae02

yeah the jerk of a father Nick just sits there watching her talk to Dylan like he's one of her so called playmates. Glad he told her to go off and wash her hands..anything to get rid of that brat. All the while her demented mama is at home doing nothing but playing with a evil board. Less airtime for this brat please!brats like her need to be less seen and heard

#703   2014/02/27 01:36PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sunnyflower: It was just so fantastic to see Faithless in all her bratty glory and once again, being catered to rather than disciplined. We have a whole new kind of hell demon on our hands.

Maybe the devil in her taught her the word phantasm.

The devil that lives with her taught her what the word meant.

#704   2014/02/27 01:45PM
    Sinny

When she rolled her eyes I wanted to smack that brat.

#705   2014/02/27 06:50PM
    Soapbaby71

This is what I would like to know. The little princess was rude to Avery yesterday (I think it was) and she was not punished by Nick, why not? Nick and Sharon need kids, like they need wholes in their heads. What happened to parents' taking control? They let this awful child do whatever she pleases. This is a terrible example of parenting.

#706   2014/02/27 08:00PM
    Damsel29

Interestingly enough, Nick is either not around or not paying attention when she is making all these little snide remarks or rolling her eyes or making herself a pestering nuisance to others. Kind of strange when you think about it. But then, with Nick, he is in such a coma as it is, I wouldn't be surprised if he was right there watching her doing it and not be aware of it.

#707   2014/02/28 01:35AM
    Sinny

Quote Soapbaby71: This is what I would like to know. The little princess was rude to Avery yesterday (I think it was) and she was not punished by Nick, why not? Nick and Sharon need kids, like they need wholes in their heads. What happened to parents' taking control? They let this awful child do whatever she pleases. This is a terrible example of parenting.

Yep he just ignored her being a rude little brat.. sickening.. sharon and Nick do not need another illegitimate baby.. good god.. they are too old to be having more brats..

#708   2014/02/28 01:37AM
    Sinny

Quote Damsel29: Interestingly enough, Nick is either not around or not paying attention when she is making all these little snide remarks or rolling her eyes or making herself a pestering nuisance to others. Kind of strange when you think about it. But then, with Nick, he is in such a coma as it is, I wouldn't be surprised if he was right there watching her doing it and not be aware of it.

He was around when she would not even say hello to avery at the start of the convo.. and that is when the non parenting loser should have told her to say hello back.. that is what GOOD parents would have done.. weak ones say nothing .. like nick did

#709   2014/02/28 03:53AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Soapbaby71: This is what I would like to know. The little princess was rude to Avery yesterday (I think it was) and she was not punished by Nick, why not? Nick and Sharon need kids, like they need wholes in their heads. What happened to parents' taking control? They let this awful child do whatever she pleases. This is a terrible example of parenting.
    so true. Nick just sat there like a lump on a log as the BRAT questioned Dylan about his personal life! didnt say one word and then had the gall to leave the BRAT alone with Avery to look after! did she quit school? drop out already? and her nasty tramp of her mother is at home doing nothing but playing with boards of the occult! those two deadbeat parents need a kick in the rear and may they never reproduce anymore bad offsprings EVER!

#710   2014/02/28 03:55AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Damsel29: Interestingly enough, Nick is either not around or not paying attention when she is making all these little snide remarks or rolling her eyes or making herself a pestering nuisance to others. Kind of strange when you think about it. But then, with Nick, he is in such a coma as it is, I wouldn't be surprised if he was right there watching her doing it and not be aware of it.

He was around when she would not even say hello to avery at the start of the convo.. and that is when the non parenting loser should have told her to say hello back.. that is what GOOD parents would have done.. weak ones say nothing .. like nick did
    yes he was and just sat there and said nothing and why is grandma Niki sick with MS watching their spoiled brat? what are they doing so much they cant take care of their own bad seed?

« 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list