List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25432, Replies: 750
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2014/02/13 08:53AM
    Re: Faith
    clicquot1

Quote countryMomof4: They really are sweet aren't they cards? The actress is terrific for one so young.

Yeppers, the prior Faith was a cutie too, but shhhhhhhhy!

This lil actress is reallly good and has more range for one so young! She is a da bomb!

#62   2014/02/13 08:55AM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jimjay001:
    I agree. Delia was sweet. Faith is a menace that's going to turn into a nutcase just like her heffa mother.

Delia was a doll. Faithless is a Chucky Doll.

Faith is what happens when you get 2 really weak pathetic parents. She is a demon child.

#63   2014/02/13 08:56AM
    Sinny

Quote marshal: I remember JC getting some very nasting twits over her baking. That woman is one great actress and so pretty to boot. Yes Faith did throw cookies at Avery its was actually very funny but not an abnormal reaction from a young child who wished her parents together.

The abnormal behaviour is the weak ass parents that allow this kid to be such a brat.

#64   2014/02/13 08:56AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1: I see it's already been posted, the kids are preforming then leaving.

Faith has had scenes where she is a manipulative little brat, but dang she has played them so well, I think she is a great little actress for a child of her age.

She was rotten to Avery, but I was LMBO when she threw that cookie at her. Her facial expressions were on point.

I think the Nick/Faith scenes are sweet.

LOL the cookie throwing moment was epic. Avery and her stupid baking. It was bratty, but I have wanted to throw baked goods at Avery as well.

Ita with you and Cards. And I like Avery, but sometimes I want to throw some flour at her myself! I wonder whether the actress and JC had a laugh over that scene?

LOL probably. I wonder if getting a young actress to do bad things for a show contributes to bad behaviour??

Well Mommy, FAITH threw cookies at someone and she didn't get in trouble.

You know, that's a great point. I guess it would be up to the parents to really explain the difference between real and reel.

#65   2014/02/13 08:58AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jimjay001:
    I agree. Delia was sweet. Faith is a menace that's going to turn into a nutcase just like her heffa mother.

Faith is what happens when you get 2 really weak pathetic parents. She is a demon child.

AND a manipulative, crazy mother.

Bless that demon child.

#66   2014/02/13 08:59AM
    jimjay001

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote PixiePower: Faith is a typical little girl that has acted out because she wants her parents back together.She does not want a step mother,she wants her parents together.She probably likes the way she feels when they are all together,happy,safe and loved.She most likely sees her friends with their parents together and wants to have the same thing as them.This is normal and nothing strange or evil.She is just a child!I love the little actress that plays Faith.She is doing a great job and is just adorable!Hope we get to see a lot more of this cute and talented little one!

exactly pixie power.....

i love faith and she will look so cute when she shows up at the gala with her mom and dad....

Valley,they are for sure going to be one beautiful family!

They sure will. I'm looking forward to Nick and Sharon getting back together. It will give that awful child some long overdue stability before she goes over the edge and starts stealing, lighting fires and wh0ring around. It may not be too late for her.

#67   2014/02/13 09:01AM
    marshal

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1: I see it's already been posted, the kids are preforming then leaving.

Faith has had scenes where she is a manipulative little brat, but dang she has played them so well, I think she is a great little actress for a child of her age.

She was rotten to Avery, but I was LMBO when she threw that cookie at her. Her facial expressions were on point.

I think the Nick/Faith scenes are sweet.

LOL the cookie throwing moment was epic. Avery and her stupid baking. It was bratty, but I have wanted to throw baked goods at Avery as well.

Ita with you and Cards. And I like Avery, but sometimes I want to throw some flour at her myself! I wonder whether the actress and JC had a laugh over that scene?

LOL probably. I wonder if getting a young actress to do bad things for a show contributes to bad behaviour??

Well Mommy, FAITH threw cookies at someone and she didn't get in trouble.

You know, that's a great point. I guess it would be up to the parents to really explain the difference between real and reel.

In a real world children wouldn't need to have a parent explain what goes on in a tv soap operas IMO

#68   2014/02/13 09:06AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jimjay001:

AND a manipulative, crazy mother.

Bless that demon child.

Or somebody call an exercist!.

#69   2014/02/13 09:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote jimjay001:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote PixiePower: Faith is a typical little girl that has acted out because she wants her parents back together.She does not want a step mother,she wants her parents together.She probably likes the way she feels when they are all together,happy,safe and loved.She most likely sees her friends with their parents together and wants to have the same thing as them.This is normal and nothing strange or evil.She is just a child!I love the little actress that plays Faith.She is doing a great job and is just adorable!Hope we get to see a lot more of this cute and talented little one!

exactly pixie power.....

i love faith and she will look so cute when she shows up at the gala with her mom and dad....

Valley,they are for sure going to be one beautiful family!

They sure will. I'm looking forward to Nick and Sharon getting back together. It will give that awful child some long overdue stability before she goes over the edge and starts stealing, lighting fires and wh0ring around. It may not be too late for her.

Never too late for an exercist...or CPS, although I don't think there's anybody stable in GC for her to stay with until her parents get their act together, which is sad in itself...

#70   2014/02/13 09:12AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote trinilisa:

Or somebody call an exercist!.

LOL I wonder what would happen if someone accidentally threw holy water on her.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list