List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25546, Replies: 750
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2014/02/13 08:10AM
    Re: Faith
    Sunnyflower

Quote jimjay001:
    I agree. Delia was sweet. Faith is a menace that's going to turn into a nutcase just like her heffa mother.

Delia was a doll. Faithless is a Chucky Doll.

#52   2014/02/13 08:11AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote cards1: I see it's already been posted, the kids are preforming then leaving.

Faith has had scenes where she is a manipulative little brat, but dang she has played them so well, I think she is a great little actress for a child of her age.

She was rotten to Avery, but I was LMBO when she threw that cookie at her. Her facial expressions were on point.

I think the Nick/Faith scenes are sweet.

LOL the cookie throwing moment was epic. Avery and her stupid baking. It was bratty, but I have wanted to throw baked goods at Avery as well.

#53   2014/02/13 08:11AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Faithless is hands down the brattiest, most demon-like child I have seen on any soap. She reminds me of that toddler who was buried in Pet Cemetery and he resurrected and killed his mother. His father ended up having to take him down. (Hmmm, potential s/l idea??)

That said, after all the abuse she has suffered at the hands of Sharon, I guess she is doing the best she can. Children are a product of their environment and it is no wonder Faithless is a devil's spawn.

I think that the actress who plays Faith is a great little actress to stir such believability and emotion from the viewer, be it positive or negative.

Oh yeah, she has the snotty brat act nailed.

#54   2014/02/13 08:22AM
    marshal

Faith is now as great as her mother for the buzz love this little precious child.

#55   2014/02/13 08:36AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1: I see it's already been posted, the kids are preforming then leaving.

Faith has had scenes where she is a manipulative little brat, but dang she has played them so well, I think she is a great little actress for a child of her age.

She was rotten to Avery, but I was LMBO when she threw that cookie at her. Her facial expressions were on point.

LOL the cookie throwing moment was epic. Avery and her stupid baking. It was bratty, but I have wanted to throw baked goods at Avery as well.

Ita with you and Cards. And I like Avery, but sometimes I want to throw some flour at her myself! I wonder whether the actress and JC had a laugh over that scene?

#56   2014/02/13 08:39AM
    marshal

I remember JC getting some very nasting twits over her baking. That woman is one great actress and so pretty to boot. Yes Faith did throw cookies at Avery its was actually very funny but not an abnormal reaction from a young child who wished her parents together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 08:40AM
    #57   2014/02/13 08:44AM
    PixiePower

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote PixiePower: Faith is a typical little girl that has acted out because she wants her parents back together.She does not want a step mother,she wants her parents together.She probably likes the way she feels when they are all together,happy,safe and loved.She most likely sees her friends with their parents together and wants to have the same thing as them.This is normal and nothing strange or evil.She is just a child!I love the little actress that plays Faith.She is doing a great job and is just adorable!Hope we get to see a lot more of this cute and talented little one!

exactly pixie power.....

i love faith and she will look so cute when she shows up at the gala with her mom and dad....

Valley,they are for sure going to be one beautiful family!

#58   2014/02/13 08:45AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Ita with you and Cards. And I like Avery, but sometimes I want to throw some flour at her myself! I wonder whether the actress and JC had a laugh over that scene?

LOL probably. I wonder if getting a young actress to do bad things for a show contributes to bad behaviour??

Well Mommy, FAITH threw cookies at someone and she didn't get in trouble.

#59   2014/02/13 08:48AM
    marshal

Children shouldn't watch soap operas period

#60   2014/02/13 08:51AM
    Sinny

Quote Soaps Admin: We see no problem with this thread.

Admin

Thanks..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list