List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 26401, Replies: 750
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2014/02/13 07:41AM
    Re: Faith
    Sunnyflower

Faithless is hands down the brattiest, most demon-like child I have seen on any soap. She reminds me of that toddler who was buried in Pet Cemetery and he resurrected and killed his mother. His father ended up having to take him down. (Hmmm, potential s/l idea??)

That said, after all the abuse she has suffered at the hands of Sharon, I guess she is doing the best she can. Children are a product of their environment and it is no wonder Faithless is a devil's spawn.

#42   2014/02/13 07:43AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote trinilisa: I disagree with the opinion that the thread should be deleted. So some of us don't like Faith. So what? It's not like we're saying we don't like the actress (haven't read through the entire thread but so far I haven't seen it). She is a fictional character for crying out loud. She is not entitled to the adoration of all and a plague on people who express that we don't like her, all because she is Faith, Sharon's daughter.
    Adding: I don't like Faith. Whoever has a problem with that, that's too bad. Funny; I didn't see the outrage when people said that Sharon should have slapped a little girl Summer for telling her that she was not wanted where they were taking the family portrit...it was okay to express dislike for a fictional character then...
    I wholeheartedly agree. Kids are fictional characters just like the adults and NO we do not like all the characters be it adult or kids. Summer is bashed relentlessly just the same. Has been since she was born but that goes along with the territory. Faith is a brat and a creepy little kid. Summer is called a whiner but why shouldnt she whine? her mom is in a coma and her dad is a dimbulb dating the tormenter of his daughter.

I should really feel sorry for Faith because she was actually a nice kid until Sharon began manipulating her and condoning her being disrespectful to Avery. I knew it was the beginning for Faith when Sharon saw Navery kissing and showed her saddness to Faith, who told her, don't worry, Mommy, I still love you. Then that look Sharon gave Avery when Faith insisted that Shick tuck her in later that same day...that devious look...I knew that Sharon would use Faith to mess with Navery...
    The fact that Avery ruined her own relationship on her wedding is pointless; Sharon sure did manipulate Faith into doing all those things you said in your previous post. Faith is beginning to more and more strike me as a damaged child. Maybe she deserves sympathy more than dislike, although I would hate to see her follow in her mom's footsteps of woe is me...

#43   2014/02/13 07:44AM
    valleycliffe

Quote PixiePower: Faith is a typical little girl that has acted out because she wants her parents back together.She does not want a step mother,she wants her parents together.She probably likes the way she feels when they are all together,happy,safe and loved.She most likely sees her friends with their parents together and wants to have the same thing as them.This is normal and nothing strange or evil.She is just a child!I love the little actress that plays Faith.She is doing a great job and is just adorable!Hope we get to see a lot more of this cute and talented little one!

exactly pixie power.....

i love faith and she will look so cute when she shows up at the gala with her mom and dad....

#44   2014/02/13 07:44AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote trinilisa:
    I should really feel sorry for Faith because she was actually a nice kid until Sharon began manipulating her and condoning her being disrespectful to Avery. I knew it was the beginning for Faith when Sharon saw Navery kissing and showed her saddness to Faith, who told her, don't worry, Mommy, I still love you. Then that look Sharon gave Avery when Faith insisted that Shick tuck her in later that same day...that devious look...I knew that Sharon would use Faith to mess with Navery...
    The fact that Avery ruined her own relationship on her wedding is pointless; Sharon sure did manipulate Faith into doing all those things you said in your previous post. Faith is beginning to more and more strike me as a damaged child. Maybe she deserves sympathy more than dislike, although I would hate to see her follow in her mom's footsteps of woe is me...

Absolutely. Sharon has been incredibly abusive to Faithless and now she is a demon from hell. You reap what you sow!!!

#45   2014/02/13 07:46AM
    countryMomof4

Sorry if I'm repeating what anyone has said upthread but I do believe there is a going to be a play put on by the school children which is why they have fairytale themed costumes. They are more than likely from Delia's school. the kids will do their thing and go home.

I've been to gala charity events where children have performed as it was a fund raiser for a children's group. They perform and leave.

#46   2014/02/13 07:50AM
    marshal

Quote countryMomof4: Sorry if I'm repeating what anyone has said upthread but I do believe there is a going to be a play put on by the school children which is why they have fairytale themed costumes. They are more than likely from Delia's school. the kids will do their thing and go home.

I've been to gala charity events where children have performed as it was a fund raiser for a children's group. They perform and leave.

Same here I see this as living a normal way.

#47   2014/02/13 07:53AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sunnyflower: Faithless is hands down the brattiest, most demon-like child I have seen on any soap. She reminds me of that toddler who was buried in Pet Cemetery and he resurrected and killed his mother. His father ended up having to take him down. (Hmmm, potential s/l idea??)

That said, after all the abuse she has suffered at the hands of Sharon, I guess she is doing the best she can. Children are a product of their environment and it is no wonder Faithless is a devil's spawn.

I think that the actress who plays Faith is a great little actress to stir such believability and emotion from the viewer, be it positive or negative.

#48   2014/02/13 08:05AM
    cards1

I see it's already been posted, the kids are preforming then leaving.

Faith has had scenes where she is a manipulative little brat, but dang she has played them so well, I think she is a great little actress for a child of her age.

She was rotten to Avery, but I was LMBO when she threw that cookie at her. Her facial expressions were on point.

I think the Nick/Faith scenes are sweet.

#49   2014/02/13 08:08AM
    jimjay001

[quote]Quote mswadel: The demon child is the nastiest kid the show has ever had.. I expect her to kill someone..[/quote]

And we wasted time complaining about Anna - little did we know chuckyfaith was coming down the pike. Delia was such a sweet, polite child, always smiling and thinking of others. They offed the wrong child.[/quote]

I agree. Delia was sweet. Faith is a menace that's going to turn into a nutcase just like her heffa mother.

#50   2014/02/13 08:08AM
    countryMomof4

They really are sweet aren't they cards? The actress is terrific for one so young.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list