List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 26038, Replies: 750
    « 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:
    #401   2014/02/19 08:58AM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    bukopandan

Quote marshal: Loving the buzz this sweat golden little girl is bring. Worthy of an award by the cute little actress.

GO FAITH GO GO GO

She's adorable. So there have been a few times when she's been feeling confused or worried. Big deal. She's acted like any young child, one still too young to understand, would. The exaggeration is funny, a lot like all that about Sharon's sex life, which has been nonexistent for like the past year-and-a-half!

Go Faithy, you cutie! And we know you're just a lil' one, but please use more common sense than dense babysitter Summer and stay away from her nice new man friend, Ian.

#402   2014/02/19 09:02AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Houston777: With all the posting about Faith and Summer I decided to look up when they were actually born.

Summer was born: December 19, 2006 she is seven years old.

Faith was born: September 30, 2009 she is four and half years old

So they are only three years apart, lol!

I hope they age her soon!

Me too.. the brat will be way more fun to watch when she is in her teens

#403   2014/02/19 09:04AM
    marshal

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote marshal: Loving the buzz this sweat golden little girl is bring. Worthy of an award by the cute little actress.

GO FAITH GO GO GO

She's adorable. So there have been a few times when she's been feeling confused or worried. Big deal. She's acted like any young child, one still too young to understand, would. The exaggeration is funny, a lot like all that about Sharon's sex life, which has been nonexistent for like the past year-and-a-half!

Go Faithy, you cutie! And we know you're just a lil' one, but please use more common sense than dense babysitter Summer and stay away from her nice new man friend, Ian.

Yes I hope they don't make Faith part of this Ian/Summer s/l. Faith is the buzz and the buzz is what makes good award winning for actors.

GO young and pretty girl that hair of gold and your pretty eyes of blue is keeping you on TOP

#404   2014/02/19 09:17AM
    Bunny76

I'm just waiting for the day for Faithless's head to start spinning...please don't feed her any pea soup

#405   2014/02/19 09:25AM
    SLEUTH

If Faith is supposed to be creepy--then she is spot on, if she is supposed to be adorable then the mark is missed. This kid would make me sleep with one eye open.

#406   2014/02/19 09:29AM
    marshal

Keeping the hate coming is good for the soul.

Team little Faith

#407   2014/02/19 09:43AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote SLEUTH: If Faith is supposed to be creepy--then she is spot on, if she is supposed to be adorable then the mark is missed. This kid would make me sleep with one eye open.

LOL I sure hope she isn't supposed to be a sweet and darling child.

I would need my door barricaded to sleep with her in my house.

#408   2014/02/19 09:50AM
    marshal

Faith brings it all out. Go little girl you're the most loved little girl in the world. Loved by parents who want you and care for who you are. Shick will be and this little girl will a great part of it.

#409   2014/02/19 10:07AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote SLEUTH: If Faith is supposed to be creepy--then she is spot on, if she is supposed to be adorable then the mark is missed. This kid would make me sleep with one eye open.
    for sure. Living in that tacky shack and its so dark in there and her mama is a nutcase as well, she's doomed. She does kinda remind me of that poor girl in the Exorcist. Wonder what she does in her room upstairs since she spends so much time alone up there?

#410   2014/02/19 10:09AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Sunnyflower:

LOL I sure hope she isn't supposed to be a sweet and darling child.

I would need my door barricaded to sleep with her in my house.
    would be wise to keep a bottle of holy oil around just in case! yikes. That creepy little smile or smirk she gives off makes me wonder as well

« 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list