List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 24222, Replies: 750
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #391   2014/02/19 08:04AM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    trinilisa

Quote Houston777: With all the posting about Faith and Summer I decided to look up when they were actually born.

Summer was born: December 19, 2006 she is seven years old.

Faith was born: September 30, 2009 she is four and half years old

So they are only three years apart, lol!

I hope they age her soon!

#392   2014/02/19 08:07AM
    marshal

Sharon and Nick need not have their sweat pea aged they are just fine and enjoying her. Its nice to see this trio together. Hope we get more and more of them. Team Little Faith.

#393   2014/02/19 08:15AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote frostysmygirl: My goodness what a surprise 37 pages of Sharon a and faith hate. The actresses must be doing a heck of a good job. I cant wait to see the shick family scenes today.

Oh she is a great little actress.. she does demon child to perfection.

I agree; the actress is great and plays DamienII to perfection. It was like KB who played Psycho Sheila Carter to perfection; hated Sheila but loved KB. Same as this actress. Faith is a fictional character and to me will be treated as such...

#394   2014/02/19 08:22AM
    trinilisa

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote LoganH8tr: I think the different opinions on Faith come with what we as people and parents see what is and isn't acceptable with a child. I understand why she behaves the way she does, but that is not synonymous with me agreeing with how she behaves.

I wouldn't put up with the crap that Faith does, but Nick and Sharon, like many people who go through a divorce, coddle her and let her get away with her little manipulations and meanness.

That coupled with the evil and demonic looks she gives...I really can't stand to look at her. It is creepy and she is annoying as hell. Like I said...she reminds me of the Children of the Corn who murdered adults because they think the Bible told them too. Those kids freaked me out and I couldn't stand to look at them either.

I don't care whose child she is...I just don't like Faith. I have not always liked the kids of my favorites either. I consider each one on case by case basis.

I think it is sad though...that the kids on this show that were likable to many, like Delia and Reed, are no longer on the show.

Ita; there is a difference between understand behaviour and then condoning it. While I understand why she is behaving that way, I don't think it's okay, but evidently Shimbo and Himbo think it's okay...so to each their own...and I will bash her character for it, and whoever has a problem with it, again, that's just too damn bad...

Exactly! And I know my parents would never have put up with that crap.

There are a lot of kids who come from a home with divorced parents, who have to live in small apartments with one parent, or with a grandparent, who aren't rich, don't go to private schools, etc,,,,who deal with the divorce just fine and understand it is a way of life.

Faith has 2 parents that get along, live within a very short walking distance from each other, don't see them struggling for money, will never have to worry about budgeting or going without. The only adversity this child is dealing with is that her parents aren't married.

Faith is definitely not a child that the rod should have been spared on.

If I acted the way Faith has been acting, I definitely would have been called out on my behaviour and given a couple of spankings...NOt saying that is necessarily right in this day and age, but back in my day (and I was born in 1976), I certainly couldn't act out like that...

#395   2014/02/19 08:33AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote marshal: Faith is doing just fine and all this hate for a character that is not real is just laughable.

What they say is stick and stone will break my bones but words will ever harm me. So true no need to waste energy

Kinda like the hate for Phyllis who hasn't even been seen in months.

Yeppers...

Funny how some hate is ok but other hate is bad. LMAO

#396   2014/02/19 08:33AM
    frostysmygirl

The show is gonna be wonderful today I wonder if Faith will be there with her daddy while he spends the night because he loves Sharon so much ?

#397   2014/02/19 08:37AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Bunny76: Go away Faithless go away, you creepy little demon
    LOL! wish they would take that silly snowflake off her head. Take her back to her creepy room in the wacky funhouse she lives in with the totally dysfunctional parents of hers

#398   2014/02/19 08:38AM
    Sinny

Quote marshal: Nothing in here is said why this child has behave the way she did but lots said because her mom is Sharon.

She is a brat because her parents allow it. Simple really.

#399   2014/02/19 08:39AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote frostysmygirl: My goodness what a surprise 37 pages of Sharon a and faith hate. The actresses must be doing a heck of a good job. I cant wait to see the shick family scenes today.

Oh she is a great little actress.. she does demon child to perfection.

I agree; the actress is great and plays DamienII to perfection. It was like KB who played Psycho Sheila Carter to perfection; hated Sheila but loved KB. Same as this actress. Faith is a fictional character and to me will be treated as such...

She is one of the creepiest kids ever.. kudos to the little actress..

#400   2014/02/19 08:58AM
    marshal

When the writers created this beautiful golden child they made a dream come true for Shick. What a great present for them.

Team little Faith. She brings the hate that puts her to the F R O N T

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list