List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25074, Replies: 750
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/13 07:15AM
    Re: Faith
    Ethelmae02

Quote trinilisa: I disagree with the opinion that the thread should be deleted. So some of us don't like Faith. So what? It's not like we're saying we don't like the actress (haven't read through the entire thread but so far I haven't seen it). She is a fictional character for crying out loud. She is not entitled to the adoration of all and a plague on people who express that we don't like her, all because she is Faith, Sharon's daughter.
    Adding: I don't like Faith. Whoever has a problem with that, that's too bad. Funny; I didn't see the outrage when people said that Sharon should have slapped a little girl Summer for telling her that she was not wanted where they were taking the family portrit...it was okay to express dislike for a fictional character then...
    I wholeheartedly agree. Kids are fictional characters just like the adults and NO we do not like all the characters be it adult or kids. Summer is bashed relentlessly just the same. Has been since she was born but that goes along with the territory. Faith is a brat and a creepy little kid. Summer is called a whiner but why shouldnt she whine? her mom is in a coma and her dad is a dimbulb dating the tormenter of his daughter.

#32   2014/02/13 07:17AM
    marshal

Quote Savoy:
    frostysmygirl

This is a special occasion for the Delia foundation. So children are very much apart of the Gala benefit.

That's what I thought when Lily was showing Kelly her kids outfits.

Yes that's what it is, Lily's kids will be there, Faith I haven't seen her there yet and maybe other kids will be there. We wait and we see.

#33   2014/02/13 07:18AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote deceived: "Yikes!!!" Faith is an adorable little girl... she threw a cookie at a wanna-be stepmommie a year ago..."GEEZ!" What little girl doesn't want her parents to reunite? Even teens want their parents to get back together... that's normal.

'
    guess you missed the part where she screamed and ran off after they tried to give her the new dolly and tore up ALL of Avery's newpaper clippings for her wedding and screamed and shrieked at her and her mommie entertained the same rude behavior at Avery mocking her. It was way more than throw some cookie which was always rude. She never got any type of restrictments for none of her bad behaviors from either parent. Some creampuffs they are. Cant wanit to see how she acts when she's a teen.

Ita with this post! Mommy seemed to condone Faith's behaviour to Avery (or was she "ill" at the time???) until she realized she was in way over her head when Nick questioned her about Faith all of a sudden talking about them being together. She tried to backtrack and all of a sudden what Faith was doing was bad...
    Faith wanting her parents back to gether (who were never together since before she was born to begin with) is a result of her mother's manipulations after she threw herself at Adam but he only wanted to use her as a sex toy, Victor was taken and Noah is her son. So Nick was the Newman choice by default and out of desperation to have a man...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 07:21AM
    #34   2014/02/13 07:22AM
    marshal

Faith is a product of Sharon and Nick and see, her popularity is as equal. Way to Go Faith

#35   2014/02/13 07:22AM
    Savoy

marshal

Yes that's what it is, Lily's kids will be there, Faith I haven't seen her there yet and maybe other kids will be there. We wait and we see.

Yes it was stated that there would be other kids at the gala. It's all about Faith's mother as usual.

#36   2014/02/13 07:28AM
    marshal

Quote Savoy:
    marshal

Yes it was stated that there would be other kids at the gala. It's all about Faith's mother as usual.

Getting used to it aren't we.

#37   2014/02/13 07:34AM
    Savoy

marshal

Most definitely, it's one of the draw back for greatness.

#38   2014/02/13 07:38AM
    PixiePower

Faith is a typical little girl that has acted out because she wants her parents back together.She does not want a step mother,she wants her parents together.She probably likes the way she feels when they are all together,happy,safe and loved.She most likely sees her friends with their parents together and wants to have the same thing as them.This is normal and nothing strange or evil.She is just a child!I love the little actress that plays Faith.She is doing a great job and is just adorable!Hope we get to see a lot more of this cute and talented little one!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 07:39AM
    #39   2014/02/13 07:39AM
    marshal

Quote Savoy:
    marshal

Most definitely, it's one of the draw back for greatness.

#40   2014/02/13 07:40AM
    mswadel

I haven't seen any greatness in GC since we lost Mrs. Chancelor, Phyllis, Billy and Adam! Surely none connected with the paternity mess storyline.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list