List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 24206, Replies: 750
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #381   2014/02/19 07:29AM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    Bunny76

I'm not surprised Nick and Sharin are ok with demon Faithless bratty attitude they are absent parent both in mind and body. Don't be surprised when Faithless becomes the town fire starting, theif, drunk, crazy ho....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 07:30AM
    #382   2014/02/19 07:30AM
    marshal

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote marshal: Faith is doing just fine and all this hate for a character that is not real is just laughable.

What they say is stick and stone will break my bones but words will ever harm me. So true no need to waste energy

Kinda like the hate for Phyllis who hasn't even been seen in months.

Yeppers...

She may not have been seen (thank god for it) but the creep lays there comotose and very much part of the story.

#383   2014/02/19 07:31AM
    trinilisa

Quote LoganH8tr: I think the different opinions on Faith come with what we as people and parents see what is and isn't acceptable with a child. I understand why she behaves the way she does, but that is not synonymous with me agreeing with how she behaves.

I wouldn't put up with the crap that Faith does, but Nick and Sharon, like many people who go through a divorce, coddle her and let her get away with her little manipulations and meanness.

That coupled with the evil and demonic looks she gives...I really can't stand to look at her. It is creepy and she is annoying as hell. Like I said...she reminds me of the Children of the Corn who murdered adults because they think the Bible told them too. Those kids freaked me out and I couldn't stand to look at them either.

I don't care whose child she is...I just don't like Faith. I have not always liked the kids of my favorites either. I consider each one on case by case basis.

I think it is sad though...that the kids on this show that were likable to many, like Delia and Reed, are no longer on the show.

Ita; there is a difference between understand behaviour and then condoning it. While I understand why she is behaving that way, I don't think it's okay, but evidently Shimbo and Himbo think it's okay...so to each their own...and I will bash her character for it, and whoever has a problem with it, again, that's just too damn bad...

#384   2014/02/19 07:33AM
    marshal

Nothing in here is said why this child has behave the way she did but lots said because her mom is Sharon.

#385   2014/02/19 07:43AM
    trinilisa

Quote Molli: I'm really laughing at this thread. Those that don't like it should just stay away and it will probably die.

Anyway I've been catching up on my Stephen King movies. Watched The Firestarter last night. Drew Barrymore was such a cutie, just like the little girl that plays Faith. I could so see Faith turning into a troubled youngen' some day.

I still say that child will have a penchant for matches given when she don't get her way, she's destructive. It will only get worse if it's not corrected.

I am so with you Molli!

#386   2014/02/19 07:46AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote LoganH8tr: I think the different opinions on Faith come with what we as people and parents see what is and isn't acceptable with a child. I understand why she behaves the way she does, but that is not synonymous with me agreeing with how she behaves.

I wouldn't put up with the crap that Faith does, but Nick and Sharon, like many people who go through a divorce, coddle her and let her get away with her little manipulations and meanness.

That coupled with the evil and demonic looks she gives...I really can't stand to look at her. It is creepy and she is annoying as hell. Like I said...she reminds me of the Children of the Corn who murdered adults because they think the Bible told them too. Those kids freaked me out and I couldn't stand to look at them either.

I don't care whose child she is...I just don't like Faith. I have not always liked the kids of my favorites either. I consider each one on case by case basis.

I think it is sad though...that the kids on this show that were likable to many, like Delia and Reed, are no longer on the show.

Ita; there is a difference between understand behaviour and then condoning it. While I understand why she is behaving that way, I don't think it's okay, but evidently Shimbo and Himbo think it's okay...so to each their own...and I will bash her character for it, and whoever has a problem with it, again, that's just too damn bad...

Exactly! And I know my parents would never have put up with that crap.

There are a lot of kids who come from a home with divorced parents, who have to live in small apartments with one parent, or with a grandparent, who aren't rich, don't go to private schools, etc,,,,who deal with the divorce just fine and understand it is a way of life.

Faith has 2 parents that get along, live within a very short walking distance from each other, don't see them struggling for money, will never have to worry about budgeting or going without. The only adversity this child is dealing with is that her parents aren't married.

Faith is definitely not a child that the rod should have been spared on.

#387   2014/02/19 07:49AM
    marshal

Loving the buzz this sweat golden little girl is bring. Worthy of an award by the cute little actress.

GO FAITH GO GO GO

#388   2014/02/19 07:53AM
    Bunny76

Go away Faithless go away, you creepy little demon

#389   2014/02/19 07:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote Damsel29: Sharon was wild and intractable, she sent her mother to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. Cassie was wild and intractable and she is dead because of it. I just can't wait to see what Faith is gonna do to top all of that. She will probably be dealing drugs by the time she is 12!

All good points...

#390   2014/02/19 07:55AM
    marshal

Love love the buzz she is creating. Team little Faith

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list