List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25055, Replies: 750
    « 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:
    #371   2014/02/19 07:02AM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    marshal

Got to give to little adorable Faith she is the buzz.

#372   2014/02/19 07:03AM
    Bunny76

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny: I blame Sharon for Faith being such a brat.. the instability of her young life did not help.. then sharon abandoning her.. and faking her death.. the demon child is going to be a real baddy.

GC had better watch out once Mini-Manipulator gets sourced! If she is anything like her mother, Connor Newman had better run!

For sure Faithless will be a minipulator, her crazy mom is teaching her already, all of GC better watch out when demon seed is let loose...

#373   2014/02/19 07:04AM
    marshal

Cheers for Faith little Miss perfect is bringing the buzz and we her fans are a group of happy campers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 07:05AM
    #374   2014/02/19 07:07AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote marshal: Cheers for Faith little Miss perfect is bringing the buzz and we her fans are a group of happy campers.

We sure are and its so nice to see just how much Nick loves his real family.

#375   2014/02/19 07:11AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote IndyFan: The actress who plays Faith does a great job in portraying the character - whether it's a bratty little girl who doesn't want her Daddy to marry Avery or the sweet girl whose all happy when Mommy and Daddy are together. What child wouldn't want her parents together?

The actress is great. We weren't really talking about her.. we were more talking about what a bratty character she plays.. she plays a royal bratster. LOL

Exactly; I've always said that I like the actress but dislike the character, which, according to the mods, I am entitled to do...
    And it's funny that Shimbo and Himbo weren't really together when Faith has been growing up so far; they were, but then Sharon decided that shagging Faith's kidnapper was better. She even decided to live with Adam despite the fact that he kidnapped Faith; didn't Faith refer to him last year as the bad man? My point is that Faith didn't show any interest in her parents getting back together until her manipulative mother couldn't deal with the fact that Adam treated her like an unpaid prostitute and then threw her out like yesterday's trash, so Nick was the next Newman by default because Noah is her son and Victor is taken for now...

#376   2014/02/19 07:18AM
    marshal

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote marshal: Cheers for Faith little Miss perfect is bringing the buzz and we her fans are a group of happy campers.

We sure are and its so nice to see just how much Nick loves his real family.

Nick has always loved this little sweat pea. He didn't need her to replace anyone he made this little golden out of love for Sharon and was always there fore her.

#377   2014/02/19 07:18AM
    trinilisa

Quote Soaps Admin:
    Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote Bunny76: Faithless is a creepy brat, I have no doubt that she will be a big time bully...She'll be one of those freaks that does bad things and then say that their doll or pet made them do it...

"Big time bully" Takes one to know one. I'm not really seeing these posters who are picking on the behavior of a small child, am I? Maybe I'm still asleep and I'm having a bad dream. Maybe the mods condone this, but IMO it's really nuts!

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote BobbiSox: Without having read the entire 28 pages of this thread (I read the first 14 and I get the drift), I think the actress is a cute little girl, and the character Faith is cute too. I think her behavior is typical of a little child who's home is broken. When they are hurt, they act out. She wants to see her parents back together, so she can feel safe and secure. That's normal.

That's the way that I see it,too.

We have explained that it is OK to bash fictional characters on a fictional soap opera. This is not reality. If you do not like it, leave the thread. Do not call others bullies for posting about a fictional character. That poster is not being a bully. There are a lot of other posts you can post in if you do not like what is posted in this thread. Please use those threads.

Thanks Admin...

#378   2014/02/19 07:19AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote LoganH8tr: That devil child grates my effing nerves. She reminds me of those kids from "Children of the Corn". I keep expecting to see her come out with a corn husk in one hand and a sickle in the other with that demon look in her eyes that she always has.

What's children of the corn?

A movie www.imdb.com/title/tt0087050/

A bunch of lunatic children who worshipped a Satanic type figure in some abandoned town that was surrounded by cornfields. They killed off all the adults and when you reached 18 you had to go into the cornfield and get killed off by the demon in the field. The way they talked and acted...very much like Faith. Nothing cute and adorable...just downright scary.

I think Village of the Damned was like that too...Faith reminds me of those kids too...they were described as "the children are shown to have pale skin, white hair, fierce intellect and steely, cobalt eyes,"....their behavior was similar to Faith...Faith is just not as extreme...yet.

#379   2014/02/19 07:24AM
    marshal

Faith is a love child acting like a normal everyday
    "real" life child. Her actions have not upset Nick nor Sharon to such an extent that they needed to punish her. Nick was able to understand why his golden little girl acted with Avery. Faith wanted her papa and mama together nothing abnormal in that. Keep bringing the buzz little one

#380   2014/02/19 07:27AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote marshal: Faith is doing just fine and all this hate for a character that is not real is just laughable.

What they say is stick and stone will break my bones but words will ever harm me. So true no need to waste energy

Kinda like the hate for Phyllis who hasn't even been seen in months.

Yeppers...

« 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list