List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 24291, Replies: 750
    « 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:
    #361   2014/02/19 06:08AM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity:
    Quote Sinny: She is a total spoiled brat and what we saw with Avery is just the beginning.. the demon spawn is a monster child. Her parents are so weak and pathetic and never correct their brat. It is so ugly.

I's so disgusting the way they don't teach her any manners and let her get away with everything. Spawn of Sharon, the kid is doomed.

They don't teach her manners at all.. in fact sharon has encouraged the bratty tude.

Exactly; Sharon was thrilled to have the brat be nasty towards Avery because it would have been easier to justify a child's behaviour than a grown-ass woman's...

Oh she loved her brat being rude to Avery.. and I am no Avery fan but Sharin allowing that brat to be such a rude little heffa was really gross of sharin.

Oh she enjoyed and even encouraged it! Remember when she told Cassie that she may not have to stop the wedding, that Faith just might do it for her? She was so smug when she said that!

#362   2014/02/19 06:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny: I blame Sharon for Faith being such a brat.. the instability of her young life did not help.. then sharon abandoning her.. and faking her death.. the demon child is going to be a real baddy.

GC had better watch out once Mini-Manipulator gets sourced! If she is anything like her mother, Connor Newman had better run!

#363   2014/02/19 06:16AM
    trinilisa

Quote LoganH8tr: That devil child grates my effing nerves. She reminds me of those kids from "Children of the Corn". I keep expecting to see her come out with a corn husk in one hand and a sickle in the other with that demon look in her eyes that she always has.

What's children of the corn?

#364   2014/02/19 06:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Sinny: I blame Sharon for Faith being such a brat.. the instability of her young life did not help.. then sharon abandoning her.. and faking her death.. the demon child is going to be a real baddy.

The one important thing that I picked up on was the fact that, if Nick does dump Sharon, when he finds out what she has done and he moves on with someone new, what will Sharon use Faith for next?

It seems to me that Nick will be forever plagued with Faith and Sharon both. Sharon will sit at home coaching her kid as to how to get rid of the girlfriend, so that she can win daddy back for Faith. Its kind of creepy. It seems that Faith could turn out to be a real danger to any woman that Nick wants to be with, but her mother. Sharon, of course, would appear innocent to this, while she orchestrates the whole thing, right there in the backyard. Faith is a very creepy little kid.

Ita with this prediction!

#365   2014/02/19 06:28AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: Sharon will have no problem using Faith when it comes out what she did to Summer . Nick is always telling her what a great mother she is. When she torched Victor's house, Sharon went to Nick to plead her case. He told Victor that Sharon needed help and couldn't be away from her kids again. Nick is an idiot and will defend and excuse her again, even after what she did to Summer.

And remember how she rewarded that confidence? She tried to babynap Faith (I guess she learned that from Adam). If it weren't for Faith crying for Mis Patsy, Shimbo probably would not have brought Faith back...I honestly don't think Share-A-Newman has grown much since then, if at all...jmho

#366   2014/02/19 06:30AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote LoganH8tr: That devil child grates my effing nerves. She reminds me of those kids from "Children of the Corn". I keep expecting to see her come out with a corn husk in one hand and a sickle in the other with that demon look in her eyes that she always has.

What's children of the corn?

A movie www.imdb.com/title/tt0087050/

#367   2014/02/19 06:31AM
    frostysmygirl

My goodness what a surprise 37 pages of Sharon a and faith hate. The actresses must be doing a heck of a good job. I cant wait to see the shick family scenes today.

#368   2014/02/19 06:53AM
    Sinny

Quote frostysmygirl: My goodness what a surprise 37 pages of Sharon a and faith hate. The actresses must be doing a heck of a good job. I cant wait to see the shick family scenes today.

Oh she is a great little actress.. she does demon child to perfection.

#369   2014/02/19 06:54AM
    marshal

Quote frostysmygirl: My goodness what a surprise 37 pages of Sharon a and faith hate. The actresses must be doing a heck of a good job. I cant wait to see the shick family scenes today.

The family scenes were fantastic Sharon and Nick were always able to do romantic well.

Yes Sharon and Faith are indeed played by two wonderful actresses and who keeps the boards a glowing. Love love it

#370   2014/02/19 06:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote LoganH8tr: @Sinny...ITA with you. She is a spoiled brat. I don't care whose kid she is...if any of the charcters' kids acted this way, I would say something.

Edited to add...ITA Sinny. I loved her little curls..and she was so adorable. This Faith...ugh.

I say Lane's kids are brats too. Cuz they are.. and Faith is a mean little brat.. with issues.. what 5 yr old acts like her..little demon... the other Faith was so dang cute.

The Lane twins annoy me too. I wonder what they think of their mother's dresses getting shorter and tighter...that bothers me too.

I liked Delia, Reed and young Summer (this SORASED Summer grates my nerves a lot) too. Even Cassie was decent when she was little. But this Faith. Toss some holy water on that child.

Lily dresses like a streetwalker in front of her kids.. she is weird. and her kids are so bratty and annoying.

Dee was adorable too and so was young Summer.. this one is whiny LOL

I loved D!

« 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list