List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 26100, Replies: 750
    « 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:
    #351   2014/02/18 07:30PM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    LoganH8tr

Quote Damsel29: Sharon was wild and intractable, she sent her mother to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. Cassie was wild and intractable and she is dead because of it. I just can't wait to see what Faith is gonna do to top all of that. She will probably be dealing drugs by the time she is 12!

You ain't lying. She will probably be stealing Sharon's BPD pills (which at that time she might be diagnosed with schizophrenia and Tourettes and have loads of pills for those too) and become a pill popper.

#352   2014/02/18 07:31PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Houston777: I can't wait for Faith to be aged into a teenager. Boy oh boy will that be interesting!
    of course. They dont want to age the brat cause she will be hell on wheels. having Sharin the creampuff for a parent and jethro the fluff as dad, yep the kid is doomed.

Ok..I am rolling over here.

The sad thing is...you are so right!

#353   2014/02/18 07:46PM
    Houston777

With all the posting about Faith and Summer I decided to look up when they were actually born.

Summer was born: December 19, 2006 she is seven years old.

Faith was born: September 30, 2009 she is four and half years old

So they are only three years apart, lol!

#354   2014/02/18 08:46PM
    Damsel29

Quote Houston777: With all the posting about Faith and Summer I decided to look up when they were actually born.

Maybe the writers need to get a clue.

#355   2014/02/18 09:36PM
    Houston777

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Houston777: With all the posting about Faith and Summer I decided to look up when they were actually born.

It is crazy how they will age some children and not others. It makes no sense.
    On B&B Hope and RJ were close in age, now RJ is still nine and Hope is 20
    something. Do they think we don't notice things like that?

#356   2014/02/19 02:26AM
    Sinny

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Houston777: I can't wait for Faith to be aged into a teenager. Boy oh boy will that be interesting!
    of course. They dont want to age the brat cause she will be hell on wheels. having Sharin the creampuff for a parent and jethro the fluff as dad, yep the kid is doomed.

Faith is about 16 years younger than Summer but they are trying to keep her a snitty little baby brat so that they can try and convince the new people that watch, if there are any, that Shick is just a young couple with a little kid and a look alike and Noah. I know......it sounds like something out of the TWILIGHT ZONE, but then again, these writers are writing out of their heads and probably getting their material from someplace on one of the planets in THE TWILIGHT ZONE. I doubt that anyone will fall for any of this or even watch it. This is the most worn out couple on daytime.

LOL @ shick being a young couple.. they are disgusting and used up...and they are the weakest pair on the show. BLECK

#357   2014/02/19 02:26AM
    Sinny

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Damsel29: Sharon was wild and intractable, she sent her mother to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. Cassie was wild and intractable and she is dead because of it. I just can't wait to see what Faith is gonna do to top all of that. She will probably be dealing drugs by the time she is 12!

You ain't lying. She will probably be stealing Sharon's BPD pills (which at that time she might be diagnosed with schizophrenia and Tourettes and have loads of pills for those too) and become a pill popper.

Maybe that's it.. Faith has tourettes. LOL

#358   2014/02/19 05:44AM
    trinilisa

Well, we got a break from Mini-Manipulator in Canada yesterday (today in the US). But Veteron Mommy is working Daddy over good in that department...

#359   2014/02/19 05:58AM
    laurie6

Quote Houston777:
    Quote Damsel29:

It is crazy how they will age some children and not others. It makes no sense.
    On B&B Hope and RJ were close in age, now RJ is still nine and Hope is 20
    something. Do they think we don't notice things like that?

They won't age Faith because she is what Sharon uses to get Nick, Schick only get together when there is a child to use, If it isn't Cassie then it is Faith. They don't actually get together because they still love each other, They are stuck in the past.

#360   2014/02/19 06:04AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sinny:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

Maybe that's it.. Faith has tourettes. LOL

Oh damn! Well all that means is that she can do whatever she wants, claim it was the tourettes and then be given a free pass.

I would think she was more schizo than anything. You know that little demon has some voices her head telling her to say and to the stupid crap she does.

I think they misdiagnosed Sharon. She is probably schizo and passed it on to Faith.

« 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list