List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 26098, Replies: 750
    « 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:
    #341   2014/02/18 05:37PM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Molli: I'm really laughing at this thread. Those that don't like it should just stay away and it will probably die.

Anyway I've been catching up on my Stephen King movies. Watched The Firestarter last night. Drew Barrymore was such a cutie, just like the little girl that plays Faith. I could so see Faith turning into a troubled youngen' some day.

I still say that child will have a penchant for matches given when she don't get her way, she's destructive. It will only get worse if it's not corrected.

Oh yeah I totally see this as the future story for Faithless. They will SORAS her and next thing you know, the town will have a new arsonist.

I think Faithless will be a real baddy.

#342   2014/02/18 05:40PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote valleycliffe: faith is a beautiful little girl conceived in love and just can't help wanting her parents together...

as far as her not being able to stand avery, well, i can't stand her either. i also have to laugh at the outrage of faith dissing avery when the vile names i have seen avery called called cause she was with her sister husband doesn't even compare.

I loathe Avery, but that doesn't make Faith acting like a rude little snot OK.

it sure doesn't.. faithless was a brat .. and I don't have to like Avery to think that.

#343   2014/02/18 05:50PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote valleycliffe: faith is a beautiful little girl conceived in love and just can't help wanting her parents together...

as far as her not being able to stand avery, well, i can't stand her either. i also have to laugh at the outrage of faith dissing avery when the vile names i have seen avery called called cause she was with her sister husband doesn't even compare.

it sure doesn't.. faithless was a brat .. and I don't have to like Avery to think that.
    right. Its never okay for a kid to speak to an adult as that bratty kid Faith did. It was even worst her skanky mother repeated the same type of behavior towards her argument with Avery and hid it from Nick how immature she behaved and chuckyfaith was never reprimanded for her bad actions. That is not cute ever.

#344   2014/02/18 05:55PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

Maybe Sharon wasn't really in love. She has BPD after all and not in control of her emotions and actions. Maybe she loved Billy and Jack.......and Nick was just a booty call. Who knows.

That poor kid was conceived under scandalous and immoral circumstances. Maybe when she finds out her momma had to have a 3 way paternity test for her, She will go full on psycho, run away, have her mother chase her, her mother fall and then end up in a wheel chair.

LMAO Logan. That sounds a little like karma!

For real. I'm all for Faith growing up and treating Sharon like crap...would serve her right for the way Sharon treats her mother.

Let's see how adorable and good the little demon is when she grows up and turns her evil ways onto Sharin.

#345   2014/02/18 06:00PM
    Sinny

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

right. Its never okay for a kid to speak to an adult as that bratty kid Faith did. It was even worst her skanky mother repeated the same type of behavior towards her argument with Avery and hid it from Nick how immature she behaved and chuckyfaith was never reprimanded for her bad actions. That is not cute ever.

It sure isn't ok.. not in my world.. bratty kids suck LOL

#346   2014/02/18 06:41PM
    Houston777

I can't wait for Faith to be aged into a teenager. Boy oh boy will that be interesting!

#347   2014/02/18 06:46PM
    Damsel29

Sharon was wild and intractable, she sent her mother to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. Cassie was wild and intractable and she is dead because of it. I just can't wait to see what Faith is gonna do to top all of that. She will probably be dealing drugs by the time she is 12!

#348   2014/02/18 06:50PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Houston777: I can't wait for Faith to be aged into a teenager. Boy oh boy will that be interesting!
    of course. They dont want to age the brat cause she will be hell on wheels. having Sharin the creampuff for a parent and jethro the fluff as dad, yep the kid is doomed.

#349   2014/02/18 06:53PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

It sure isn't ok.. not in my world.. bratty kids suck LOL
    true. Bad mouthy kids should be not seen nor heard. Did she ever apologize to Avery for her bad manners? i dont expect the tramp of a mother to ever say sorry.

#350   2014/02/18 06:56PM
    Damsel29

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Houston777: I can't wait for Faith to be aged into a teenager. Boy oh boy will that be interesting!
    of course. They dont want to age the brat cause she will be hell on wheels. having Sharin the creampuff for a parent and jethro the fluff as dad, yep the kid is doomed.

Faith is about 16 years younger than Summer but they are trying to keep her a snitty little baby brat so that they can try and convince the new people that watch, if there are any, that Shick is just a young couple with a little kid and a look alike and Noah. I know......it sounds like something out of the TWILIGHT ZONE, but then again, these writers are writing out of their heads and probably getting their material from someplace on one of the planets in THE TWILIGHT ZONE. I doubt that anyone will fall for any of this or even watch it. This is the most worn out couple on daytime.

« 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list