List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 22963, Replies: 750
    « 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:
    #331   2014/02/18 05:15PM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    Sinny

Quote Molli: I'm really laughing at this thread. Those that don't like it should just stay away and it will probably die.

Anyway I've been catching up on my Stephen King movies. Watched The Firestarter last night. Drew Barrymore was such a cutie, just like the little girl that plays Faith. I could so see Faith turning into a troubled youngen' some day.

I still say that child will have a penchant for matches given when she don't get her way, she's destructive. It will only get worse if it's not corrected.

You know she is going to be an evil one.. you can just tell how they write her already.. Faithless prolly will be a firestarter like her momma.

#332   2014/02/18 05:16PM
    Sinny

Quote valleycliffe: faith is a beautiful little girl conceived in love and just can't help wanting her parents together...

as far as her not being able to stand avery, well, i can't stand her either. i also have to laugh at the outrage of faith dissing avery when the vile names i have seen avery called called cause she was with her sister husband doesn't even compare.

Just because some don't like Avery does not mean Faith is not a brat.. one has nothing to do with the other.

#333   2014/02/18 05:17PM
    Molli

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Molli: I'm really laughing at this thread. Those that don't like it should just stay away and it will probably die.

Anyway I've been catching up on my Stephen King movies. Watched The Firestarter last night. Drew Barrymore was such a cutie, just like the little girl that plays Faith. I could so see Faith turning into a troubled youngen' some day.

I still say that child will have a penchant for matches given when she don't get her way, she's destructive. It will only get worse if it's not corrected.

You know she is going to be an evil one.. you can just tell how they write her already.. Faithless prolly will be a firestarter like her momma.

She would've had a warm behind and a serious time in her room to think about how rude she is with others had she been one of mine. I don't like bratty kids. TV or real.

#334   2014/02/18 05:23PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote valleycliffe: faith is a beautiful little girl conceived in love and just can't help wanting her parents together...

as far as her not being able to stand avery, well, i can't stand her either. i also have to laugh at the outrage of faith dissing avery when the vile names i have seen avery called called cause she was with her sister husband doesn't even compare.

Maybe Sharon wasn't really in love. She has BPD after all and not in control of her emotions and actions. Maybe she loved Billy and Jack.......and Nick was just a booty call. Who knows.

That poor kid was conceived under scandalous and immoral circumstances. Maybe when she finds out her momma had to have a 3 way paternity test for her, She will go full on psycho, run away, have her mother chase her, her mother fall and then end up in a wheel chair.

#335   2014/02/18 05:24PM
    Sunnyflower

Oh yeah I totally see this as the future story for Faithless. They will SORAS her and next thing you know, the town will have a new arsonist.

#336   2014/02/18 05:25PM
    Sunnyflower

I loathe Avery, but that doesn't make Faith acting like a rude little snot OK.

#337   2014/02/18 05:25PM
    Sinny

Quote Molli:
    Quote Sinny:

She would've had a warm behind and a serious time in her room to think about how rude she is with others had she been one of mine. I don't like bratty kids. TV or real.

I would never have put up with that crap. Not a chance. When she ripped up all of Avery's pics with such a nasty tude I wanted to warm her butt myself LOL.. and the idiot parents that are ok with it.. I hate it real or tv too.. I hate bratty kids but really their weak ass parents are the ones who really bother me.

#338   2014/02/18 05:26PM
    valleycliffe

Quote Sinny:

Just because some don't like Avery does not mean Faith is not a brat.. one has nothing to do with the other.

well, i agree to disagree......

#339   2014/02/18 05:27PM
    Sinny

Quote LoganH8tr:

Maybe Sharon wasn't really in love. She has BPD after all and not in control of her emotions and actions. Maybe she loved Billy and Jack.......and Nick was just a booty call. Who knows.

That poor kid was conceived under scandalous and immoral circumstances. Maybe when she finds out her momma had to have a 3 way paternity test for her, She will go full on psycho, run away, have her mother chase her, her mother fall and then end up in a wheel chair.

Faith sure was not conceived with love.. sharon had to test 3 men LMAO

#340   2014/02/18 05:34PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote LoganH8tr:

LMAO Logan. That sounds a little like karma!

« 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list