List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 26422, Replies: 750
    « 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:
    #321   2014/02/18 03:39PM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    bukopandan

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote marshal: Faith is doing just fine and all this hate for a character that is not real is just laughable.

What they say is stick and stone will break my bones but words will ever harm me. So true no need to waste energy

And like it's really believable that 30-plus pages of spewing re a little girl with relatively few scenes and lines is really about her.

Post #280 from Admin in this thread states as follows.

We have explained that it is OK to bash fictional characters on a fictional soap opera. This is not reality. If you do not like it, leave the thread...... There are a lot of other posts you can post in if you do not like what is posted in this thread. Please use those threads.

I am actually enjoying some of the points in this thread. And I also have a sense of humor--guess you didn't notice the smile face.

#322   2014/02/18 04:54PM
    Sinny

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote marshal: Faith is doing just fine and all this hate for a character that is not real is just laughable.

What they say is stick and stone will break my bones but words will ever harm me. So true no need to waste energy

And like it's really believable that 30-plus pages of spewing re a little girl with relatively few scenes and lines is really about her.

The kid is a brat.. simple as that.,, it is what it is.

#323   2014/02/18 04:57PM
    Sinny

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote bukopandan:

Post #280 from Admin in this thread states as follows.

We have explained that it is OK to bash fictional characters on a fictional soap opera. This is not reality. If you do not like it, leave the thread...... There are a lot of other posts you can post in if you do not like what is posted in this thread. Please use those threads.

Ya I just don't get coming into a thread I hate LOL.. bashing a fictional character is totally fine with me.. and I am so glad the mods are ok with it.

#324   2014/02/18 04:59PM
    Sinny

Quote marshal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote Sinny:

Kinda like the hate for Phyllis who hasn't even been seen in months.

Not being seen doesn't mean the old psycho is not part the story

LMAO and the hate for that fictional character is the same as the hate for the fictional Faith character.

To me its not, I can't imagine that adults if that's what we all are. adults, would even have such thoughts for an innocent child character. Innocent is what this child character is made to be. This is not something a horror TV show, its a soap opera.

Sorry they are ALL fictional.. and there is no difference of bashing one fictional character over another.. This character is meant to be seen as a brat and many of us see that.. The mods have said this thread is ok..

#325   2014/02/18 05:05PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote bukopandan:

Yep Sinny it really is that simple. Faithless is a hell spawn demon seed.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

#326   2014/02/18 05:06PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote bukopandan:

SNORT.. LOL @ easy peasy lemon squeezy I am so giggling.

#327   2014/02/18 05:09PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote bukopandan:

#328   2014/02/18 05:12PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote bukopandan:

LMAO

Faithless is a holy terror. And Jethro and Skanky are lame weak parents that allow her bad behaviour.

#329   2014/02/18 05:12PM
    Molli

I'm really laughing at this thread. Those that don't like it should just stay away and it will probably die.

Anyway I've been catching up on my Stephen King movies. Watched The Firestarter last night. Drew Barrymore was such a cutie, just like the little girl that plays Faith. I could so see Faith turning into a troubled youngen' some day.

I still say that child will have a penchant for matches given when she don't get her way, she's destructive. It will only get worse if it's not corrected.

#330   2014/02/18 05:13PM
    valleycliffe

faith is a beautiful little girl conceived in love and just can't help wanting her parents together...

as far as her not being able to stand avery, well, i can't stand her either. i also have to laugh at the outrage of faith dissing avery when the vile names i have seen avery called called cause she was with her sister husband doesn't even compare.

« 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list