List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25548, Replies: 750
    « 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:
    #311   2014/02/18 01:34PM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    YR2013

Quote marshal:
    Well said and so true. Looking at what has been in the story there is one thing I think Faith will never be a bad child. This little girl will not grow up as an oversize dense looking kid she'll be a happy person. She is loved out of respect and not "doing it for my fammmmily"

That is true. She has a mom that loves her, her dad loves her and I think she comes from good stock. She'll be fine and if she grows up and makes mistakes, does the wrong things, it's part of learning and they all have to learn. It's pointless to hold one to certain expectations and then raise the bar for the other. They are kids, they act out, they do silly things, but it's the overall person that matters. Sharon has a good heart, she's loving and not a bully and I think Faith knows that, sees that, and she'll be just fine. I'm not concerned.

#312   2014/02/18 01:59PM
    marshal

Faith is doing just fine and all this hate for a character that is not real is just laughable.

What they say is stick and stone will break my bones but words will ever harm me. So true no need to waste energy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 02:00PM
    #313   2014/02/18 02:14PM
    Sinny

Quote marshal: Faith is doing just fine and all this hate for a character that is not real is just laughable.

What they say is stick and stone will break my bones but words will ever harm me. So true no need to waste energy

Kinda like the hate for Phyllis who hasn't even been seen in months.

#314   2014/02/18 02:18PM
    marshal

Quote Sinny:
    Quote marshal: Faith is doing just fine and all this hate for a character that is not real is just laughable.

Not being seen doesn't mean the old psycho is not part the story

#315   2014/02/18 02:45PM
    Sinny

Quote marshal:
    Quote Sinny:

LMAO and the hate for that fictional character is the same as the hate for the fictional Faith character.

#316   2014/02/18 03:06PM
    bukopandan

And like it's really believable that 30-plus pages of spewing re a little girl with relatively few scenes and lines is really about her.

#317   2014/02/18 03:08PM
    LoganH8tr

I think the different opinions on Faith come with what we as people and parents see what is and isn't acceptable with a child. I understand why she behaves the way she does, but that is not synonymous with me agreeing with how she behaves.

I wouldn't put up with the crap that Faith does, but Nick and Sharon, like many people who go through a divorce, coddle her and let her get away with her little manipulations and meanness.

That coupled with the evil and demonic looks she gives...I really can't stand to look at her. It is creepy and she is annoying as hell. Like I said...she reminds me of the Children of the Corn who murdered adults because they think the Bible told them too. Those kids freaked me out and I couldn't stand to look at them either.

I don't care whose child she is...I just don't like Faith. I have not always liked the kids of my favorites either. I consider each one on case by case basis.

I think it is sad though...that the kids on this show that were likable to many, like Delia and Reed, are no longer on the show.

#318   2014/02/18 03:21PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote bukopandan:

And like it's really believable that 30-plus pages of spewing re a little girl with relatively few scenes and lines is really about her.

Post #280 from Admin in this thread states as follows.

We have explained that it is OK to bash fictional characters on a fictional soap opera. This is not reality. If you do not like it, leave the thread...... There are a lot of other posts you can post in if you do not like what is posted in this thread. Please use those threads.

#319   2014/02/18 03:21PM
    marshal

Quote Sinny:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote Sinny:

LMAO and the hate for that fictional character is the same as the hate for the fictional Faith character.

To me its not, I can't imagine that adults if that's what we all are. adults, would even have such thoughts for an innocent child character. Innocent is what this child character is made to be. This is not something a horror TV show, its a soap opera.

#320   2014/02/18 03:22PM
    marshal

Quote bukopandan:

Makes one wonder

« 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list