List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25997, Replies: 750
    « 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:
    #301   2014/02/18 12:39PM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    countryMomof4

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote YR2013: Many kids are okay with parents dating an individual until that individual becomes a permanent fixture(or a possibility of it happening) in their lives. I didn't like what Sharon did during the Navery relationship, and I didn't like how Faith reacted but for the nano second she behaved that way compare to her time on screen, I don't see the fuss over this child let alone some of the other comments I've read but that's just my two cents. She's not acting abnormal and if her behavior is considered a demon yada yada then we should be concern for a few of them on the show, starting with Summer and Fen.

When Faith grows up and does things like:

-see her mom banging a lover on the couch and runs out, get into a car, speed, and runs into another vehicle causing the individual to miscarry, then I'll be concern OR

-if she takes a baseball bat to a car, smashes it and then proceed to get into a person's face, I'll be concerned OR

-if she starts bullying a some poor soul on the internet and then does it to their face also, causing the person to want to commit suicide, I'll be concern OR

-if she strips down to her bra and tries to seduce an older man while at work, I'll be concern OR

-lastly, if she takes a handful of pills and lands her butt in the hospital, I'll be concern BUT, UNTIL that happens, NO, not the least bit concern

All I ask is just keep Faith away from Summer, now that Summer(just like her mama ) is a real doozie of a bimbo if you ask me and should be given some therapy and no, it's not because of what Sharon did to her(or think she did to her), it's because her drama started with her mama on the couch with another man while married to her father.

My two cents.

Your two cents is quite the pocket of change--well put!

Faith with Summer, now that the idiot is getting cozy with Ian, is what's scary.

ITA with you both. I don't think Summer will coz Faith any harm but it is scary that she herself is being drawn in by Ian's smooth talking.

#302   2014/02/18 12:41PM
    YR2013

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote YR2013: Many kids are okay with parents dating an individual until that individual becomes a permanent fixture(or a possibility of it happening) in their lives. I didn't like what Sharon did during the Navery relationship, and I didn't like how Faith reacted but for the nano second she behaved that way compare to her time on screen, I don't see the fuss over this child let alone some of the other comments I've read but that's just my two cents. She's not acting abnormal and if her behavior is considered a demon yada yada then we should be concern for a few of them on the show, starting with Summer and Fen.

-see her mom banging a lover on the couch and runs out, get into a car, speed, and runs into another vehicle causing the individual to miscarry, then I'll be concern OR

-if she takes a baseball bat to a car, smashes it and then proceed to get into a person's face, I'll be concerned OR

-if she starts bullying a some poor soul on the internet and then does it to their face also, causing the person to want to commit suicide, I'll be concern OR

-if she strips down to her bra and tries to seduce an older man while at work, I'll be concern OR

-lastly, if she takes a handful of pills and lands her butt in the hospital, I'll be concern BUT, UNTIL that happens, NO, not the least bit concern

All I ask is just keep Faith away from Summer, now that Summer(just like her mama ) is a real doozie of a bimbo if you ask me and should be given some therapy and no, it's not because of what Sharon did to her(or think she did to her), it's because her drama started with her mama on the couch with another man while married to her father.

My two cents.

Your two cents is quite the pocket of change--well put!

Faith with Summer, now that the idiot is getting cozy with Ian, is what's scary.

TY Buko

I don't see anything good coming from the Summer/Ian s/l and we know Summer isn't the brightest bulb just look at all her poor choices. I don't wish her on anyone let alone poor little Faith. Let's hope Nick steps in before something bad happens.

#303   2014/02/18 12:47PM
    Sinny

Quote Bunny76:
    Quote Sinny: Faith is a bad seed and we have seen it so young.. but what can you expect with such a low life mommy.

So true, Faithless is a rotten brat

The other faith was adorable, this one is a monster child. Too much time with her crazy mom.

#304   2014/02/18 12:51PM
    YR2013

Quote countryMomof4:

ITA with you both. I don't think Summer will coz Faith any harm but it is scary that she herself is being drawn in by Ian's smooth talking.

I don't think Summer will cause Faith any harm intentionally, but because she's not a smart cookie, I can see her getting into trouble and if Faith is with her, then of course Faith is at risk.

IMO Summer being drawn to Ian isn't a surprise for me because she's looking for attention and after her stunts with trying to get Kyle interested in her, I feel like any man who shows any interest in her, she'll be easily drawn in. I hope for her safety she doesn't fall into his trap. or at least be smart enough to know when to walk away.

#305   2014/02/18 01:24PM
    marshal

Faith like ole Phyllis a no brainer. I love how pretty little golden girl Faith is bring the buzz. Like her mommy Sharon the little angle is a popularity on all viewers mind. Thank you to both great actresses.

#306   2014/02/18 01:27PM
    frostysmygirl

Faith is such a cutie and she is also her own little person she is no mini robot that just says yes no and maybe. She has her own little personality i love it.

#307   2014/02/18 01:28PM
    marshal

My two cents.

Well said and so true. Looking at what has been in the story there is one thing I think Faith will never be a bad child. This little girl will not grow up as an oversize dense looking kid she'll be a happy person. She is loved out of respect and not "doing it for my fammmmily"

#308   2014/02/18 01:29PM
    YR2013

Quote marshal: Faith like ole Phyllis a no brainer. I love how pretty little golden girl Faith is bring the buzz. Like her mommy Sharon the little angle is a popularity on all viewers mind. Thank you to both great actresses.

Amen. Both actresses are doing a fantastic job IMO for fans to be so angry/upset at the characters.

#309   2014/02/18 01:31PM
    marshal

Quote frostysmygirl: Faith is such a cutie and she is also her own little person she is no mini robot that just says yes no and maybe. She has her own little personality i love it.

She looked so pretty in her snowflake outfit. She is on every viewers mind.

#310   2014/02/18 01:31PM
    bukopandan

Quote frostysmygirl: Faith is such a cutie and she is also her own little person she is no mini robot that just says yes no and maybe. She has her own little personality i love it.

She might even end up saving Summer's butt by speaking up to someone about having been with Summer and Summer's nice man friend.

« 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list