List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25441, Replies: 750
    « 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:
    #291   2014/02/18 10:50AM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    countryMomof4

I love the "and why would you want to"! Faith is just being a kid and doing what kids her age do. Like just about every other kid, she'll grow out of it--I've seen nothing that worries me![/quote]

I haven't either. Yes, she was rude to Avery but Avery pushed her too hard and so did Nick. She was "okay" with Avery until they started talking about getting married etc.

We haven't seen her do anything else lately. If she was like that to everyone, then she would have a problem but she isn't. I've seen her be very polite to many others.

I love her snowflake costume!!

#292   2014/02/18 10:50AM
    countryMomof4

I love the "and why would you want to"! Faith is just being a kid and doing what kids her age do. Like just about every other kid, she'll grow out of it--I've seen nothing that worries me![/quote]

I haven't either. Yes, she was rude to Avery but Avery pushed her too hard and so did Nick. She was "okay" with Avery until they started talking about getting married etc.

We haven't seen her do anything else lately. If she was like that to everyone, then she would have a problem but she isn't. I've seen her be very polite to many others.

I love her snowflake costume!!

#293   2014/02/18 11:04AM
    Bunny76

Faith is rude and inconsiderate. If she is this bad now, wait until she's older...look out citizens of Genoa City! She is probably going to go on a killing spree of some sort, the little psycho demon...

#294   2014/02/18 11:12AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote mdtuttle:

I think Faith is a normal little girl that is very susceptible to manipulation by the adults in her life. Remember when Nick first started dating Avery Faith liked her just fine. The baked cupcakes together and spent time together with no problem. It wasn't until Sharon started poisoning Faith's mind against Avery that Faith started acting out.

If it countinues that Sharon uses Faith to meet her agenda I do believe it will negatively impact Faith. At this point though I think she is pretty much a normal kid.

I think we are way past if and well into it HAS negatively impacted Faith, just like letting Faith believe she was dead traumatized her.

And ITA Faith was completely OK with Avery until Sharon started to interfere.

Sharon is going to regret very soon turning her daughter into a nasty, manipulator.

#295   2014/02/18 11:44AM
    bukopandan

[quote]Quote countryMomof4: I love the "and why would you want to"! Faith is just being a kid and doing what kids her age do. Like just about every other kid, she'll grow out of it--I've seen nothing that worries me![/quote]

I love her snowflake costume!![/quote]

She was adorable in that costume!

When she starts appearing desensitized to things, I'll start to worry about the so-called demon stuff, but otherwise she is just fine as far as I'm concerned. My only concern today is that clueless Summer is now placing Faith at risk. Summer can date Ian for all I care anymore, but Faith should be safe at home and not dragged into Summer's latest act of idiocy.

#296   2014/02/18 12:05PM
    YR2013

Many kids are okay with parents dating an individual until that individual becomes a permanent fixture(or a possibility of it happening) in their lives. I didn't like what Sharon did during the Navery relationship, and I didn't like how Faith reacted but for the nano second she behaved that way compare to her time on screen, I don't see the fuss over this child let alone some of the other comments I've read but that's just my two cents. She's not acting abnormal and if her behavior is considered a demon yada yada then we should be concern for a few of them on the show, starting with Summer and Fen.

When Faith grows up and does things like:

-see her mom banging a lover on the couch and runs out, get into a car, speed, and runs into another vehicle causing the individual to miscarry, then I'll be concern OR

-if she takes a baseball bat to a car, smashes it and then proceed to get into a person's face, I'll be concerned OR

-if she starts bullying a some poor soul on the internet and then does it to their face also, causing the person to want to commit suicide, I'll be concern OR

-if she strips down to her bra and tries to seduce an older man while at work, I'll be concern OR

-lastly, if she takes a handful of pills and lands her butt in the hospital, I'll be concern BUT, UNTIL that happens, NO, not the least bit concern

All I ask is just keep Faith away from Summer, now that Summer(just like her mama ) is a real doozie of a bimbo if you ask me and should be given some therapy and no, it's not because of what Sharon did to her(or think she did to her), it's because her drama started with her mama on the couch with another man while married to her father.

My two cents.

#297   2014/02/18 12:21PM
    Bunny76

Quote Sinny: Faith is a bad seed and we have seen it so young.. but what can you expect with such a low life mommy.

So true, Faithless is a rotten brat

#298   2014/02/18 12:25PM
    Rebel556

She used to be a little sweetheart. Then they turned her into a demon when Nick was dating Avery. The writers created this monster. Maybe she has mental problems from constantly being told to go upstairs and get your coloring book or Miss Patty.( or whatever her doll's name is) She probably gets on her Ouija board and channels John Abbot.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 12:27PM
    #299   2014/02/18 12:31PM
    bukopandan

Quote YR2013: Many kids are okay with parents dating an individual until that individual becomes a permanent fixture(or a possibility of it happening) in their lives. I didn't like what Sharon did during the Navery relationship, and I didn't like how Faith reacted but for the nano second she behaved that way compare to her time on screen, I don't see the fuss over this child let alone some of the other comments I've read but that's just my two cents. She's not acting abnormal and if her behavior is considered a demon yada yada then we should be concern for a few of them on the show, starting with Summer and Fen.

When Faith grows up and does things like:

-see her mom banging a lover on the couch and runs out, get into a car, speed, and runs into another vehicle causing the individual to miscarry, then I'll be concern OR

-if she takes a baseball bat to a car, smashes it and then proceed to get into a person's face, I'll be concerned OR

-if she starts bullying a some poor soul on the internet and then does it to their face also, causing the person to want to commit suicide, I'll be concern OR

-if she strips down to her bra and tries to seduce an older man while at work, I'll be concern OR

-lastly, if she takes a handful of pills and lands her butt in the hospital, I'll be concern BUT, UNTIL that happens, NO, not the least bit concern

All I ask is just keep Faith away from Summer, now that Summer(just like her mama ) is a real doozie of a bimbo if you ask me and should be given some therapy and no, it's not because of what Sharon did to her(or think she did to her), it's because her drama started with her mama on the couch with another man while married to her father.

My two cents.

Your two cents is quite the pocket of change--well put!

Faith with Summer, now that the idiot is getting cozy with Ian, is what's scary.

#300   2014/02/18 12:35PM
    Bunny76

Quote Rebel556: She used to be a little sweetheart. Then they turned her into a demon when Nick was dating Avery. The writers created this monster. Maybe she has mental problems from constantly being told to go upstairs and get your coloring book or Miss Patty.( or whatever her doll's name is) She probably gets on her Ouija board and channels John Abbot.

LOL too funny!

« 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list