List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 24983, Replies: 750
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/13 04:27AM
    Re: Faith
    frostysmygirl

Quote twocentsworth: The cute, young actress plays this "bratty, snot child" very well; very believable even though she can't say Valentine...she said clearly to Nick, "who will be Mommy's ValenTIMe...just sayin'

She was adorable yesterday i can see why her parents love her so much. And this little actress is awesome

#22   2014/02/13 05:45AM
    trinilisa

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote Damsel29: She is the most irritating child on daytime television. Watching her and listening to her is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. I have no idea what this kid is even doing on this show. She is like the bad seed, a child from the "Village of the Damned!" I half expect her to burn down that cottage and finish what her old maw has started overthere. She is a horrible little girl.

My goodness all this hate on a child. SMDH

Well, to be fair, Summer got some serious hate for telling Sharon that nobody wanted her there. It's even been posted recently that Summer should have been miscarried. I say, all's fair in fiction...

#23   2014/02/13 06:16AM
    trinilisa

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Soap Fan: Is she even old enough to go this gala? Its gonna be adults, drinking and serious conversations. What is she gonna do there?

WHat kind of lame ass parents would bring their kid to an event like this, lame and sharon I am betting.. the biggest idiots on the show.
    the same two lame parents who live in the past and act like Peter pan in some make believe world. Their talks and poo poo is so boring and lame. Nick is so desperate he's wanting a nutjob and fruitcake as dizzy Sharin,lol. No wonder the kid fits right in this sick facade of dreamland.

Well, Sharon has been brainwashing this kid for some time now. It don't surprise me that she is nuts too. How else would Sharon get her ValenTIME?!?!?! And he is taking her to the ball too!

Mommy has taught her well...

#24   2014/02/13 06:22AM
    Soaps Admin

We see no problem with this thread.

Admin

#25   2014/02/13 06:23AM
    trinilisa

I disagree with the opinion that the thread should be deleted. So some of us don't like Faith. So what? It's not like we're saying we don't like the actress (haven't read through the entire thread but so far I haven't seen it). She is a fictional character for crying out loud. She is not entitled to the adoration of all and a plague on people who express that we don't like her, all because she is Faith, Sharon's daughter.
    Adding: I don't like Faith. Whoever has a problem with that, that's too bad. Funny; I didn't see the outrage when people said that Sharon should have slapped a little girl Summer for telling her that she was not wanted where they were taking the family portrit...it was okay to express dislike for a fictional character then...

#26   2014/02/13 06:45AM
    Savoy

frostysmygirl

This is a special occasion for the Delia foundation. So children are very much apart of the Gala benefit.

That's what I thought when Lily was showing Kelly her kids outfits.

#27   2014/02/13 07:01AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote deceived: "Yikes!!!" Faith is an adorable little girl... she threw a cookie at a wanna-be stepmommie a year ago..."GEEZ!" What little girl doesn't want her parents to reunite? Even teens want their parents to get back together... that's normal.

'
    guess you missed the part where she screamed and ran off after they tried to give her the new dolly and tore up ALL of Avery's newpaper clippings for her wedding and screamed and shrieked at her and her mommie entertained the same rude behavior at Avery mocking her. It was way more than throw some cookie which was always rude. She never got any type of restrictments for none of her bad behaviors from either parent. Some creampuffs they are. Cant wanit to see how she acts when she's a teen.

#28   2014/02/13 07:03AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Soap Fan: Is she even old enough to go this gala? Its gonna be adults, drinking and serious conversations. What is she gonna do there?

WHat kind of lame ass parents would bring their kid to an event like this, lame and sharon I am betting.. the biggest idiots on the show.
    the same two lame parents who live in the past and act like Peter pan in some make believe world. Their talks and poo poo is so boring and lame. Nick is so desperate he's wanting a nutjob and fruitcake as dizzy Sharin,lol. No wonder the kid fits right in this sick facade of dreamland.

Well, Sharon has been brainwashing this kid for some time now. It don't surprise me that she is nuts too. How else would Sharon get her ValenTIME?!?!?! And he is taking her to the ball too!
    she's used Faith for excuses to get Nick back for awhile now. She also used Faith's name for passports,etc and Noah was used for her way in just the same.

#29   2014/02/13 07:08AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Sinny: The little girl who plays faith is a great little actress cuz she has made her character such a bratty little monster.. and a lot of other kid characters took a beating why not Faith too? Ana and Summer took a real beating on this board..
    so true. Poor Anna could really sing good yet that didnt keep her from horrible bashes. How cruel! and Summer just cause she was born to Phylis well she is still hated just cause of that. Kids are characters just the same. Faith has behaved rather bratty and acts sort of creepy. She is fitting right in in Sharin's funhouse of creepiness.

#30   2014/02/13 07:14AM
    marshal

Little pretty blonde hair blue eyes Faith is made into what a normal child of her age would go through in her situation. The actress is a sweetheart. Well written writers.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list