List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 24813, Replies: 750
    « 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:
    #281   2014/02/18 08:47AM
    Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)
    Bunny76

Faithless is a total ingrate, when Avery went to all of that trouble to bake for her and then she throws the food on the floor, wasting it. Maybe she should trying going with out food for a day and see if she throws food again. With so many children suffering from starvation her parents should be teaching her to not waste food...But I guess with the losers she has for parents I shouldn't be surprised by her out bursts...

#282   2014/02/18 09:26AM
    bukopandan

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote BobbiSox: Without having read the entire 28 pages of this thread (I read the first 14 and I get the drift), I think the actress is a cute little girl, and the character Faith is cute too. I think her behavior is typical of a little child who's home is broken. When they are hurt, they act out. She wants to see her parents back together, so she can feel safe and secure. That's normal.

That's the way that I see it,too.

Me, too, and to read too much more into her just isn't possible because of her age and the stage of development that her brain is at--actual child development just doesn't square with what's being said, but ah well!

#283   2014/02/18 09:30AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Bunny76: Faithless is a total ingrate, when Avery went to all of that trouble to bake for her and then she throws the food on the floor, wasting it. Maybe she should trying going with out food for a day and see if she throws food again. With so many children suffering from starvation her parents should be teaching her to not waste food...But I guess with the losers she has for parents I shouldn't be surprised by her out bursts...

She certainly is a rude little pig. But that is on her loser parents who raised her with no manners at all.

#284   2014/02/18 09:42AM
    mdtuttle

Quote Soap Fan: Is she even old enough to go this gala? Its gonna be adults, drinking and serious conversations. What is she gonna do there?

This thread has been reported but it is fine. Faith is just a character and it's fine to bash characters. It goes against no guidelines.

Admin

I think Faith is a normal little girl that is very susceptible to manipulation by the adults in her life. Remember when Nick first started dating Avery Faith liked her just fine. The baked cupcakes together and spent time together with no problem. It wasn't until Sharon started poisoning Faith's mind against Avery that Faith started acting out.

If it countinues that Sharon uses Faith to meet her agenda I do believe it will negatively impact Faith. At this point though I think she is pretty much a normal kid.

#285   2014/02/18 09:42AM
    habbyfan

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote BobbiSox: Without having read the entire 28 pages of this thread (I read the first 14 and I get the drift), I think the actress is a cute little girl, and the character Faith is cute too. I think her behavior is typical of a little child who's home is broken. When they are hurt, they act out. She wants to see her parents back together, so she can feel safe and secure. That's normal.

Me, too, and to read too much more into her just isn't possible because of her age and the stage of development that her brain is at--actual child development just doesn't square with what's being said, but ah well!

My children acted out many times and they were not from a broken home Bobbi they were just being bad because they felt like it ... they also felt my ire, my daughters still say ... I don't want one of those looks from Mom
    You said it buko their brains are not developed my Mother used to say you can't put an old head on young shoulders and why would you want to???

#286   2014/02/18 09:54AM
    bukopandan

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote PixiePower:

My children acted out many times and they were not from a broken home Bobbi they were just being bad because they felt like it ... they also felt my ire, my daughters still say ... I don't want one of those looks from Mom
    You said it buko their brains are not developed my Mother used to say you can't put an old head on young shoulders and why would you want to???

I like your mom's saying! When my student writers are working on conflict-and-resolution stories and I have to talk to them about why their very young characters can't actually work in certain stories because the complexity is beyond capability, I hate using mumbo-jumbo about brain development but sometimes have no choice but to bring out such psych supplements so they'll believe me. Now I'll toss in your mom's saying, if that's okay, and it will "click," I'm sure!

#287   2014/02/18 09:57AM
    bukopandan

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote PixiePower:

I love the "and why would you want to"! Faith is just being a kid and doing what kids her age do. Like just about every other kid, she'll grow out of it--I've seen nothing that worries me!

#288   2014/02/18 10:07AM
    pocketvenus

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote PixiePower:

LOL...my kids called it 'the death stare'

My baby brother was huge- he weighed 11 lbs 11 oz when he was born- because of his size people expected more from him- he was still just a little boy inside that great big head and body-

I do think Faith is allowed to get away with unbecoming behaviors,broken home or not-they should be corrected-

#289   2014/02/18 10:15AM
    Layngel

I guess I just think it is normal for her to act out against Avery, she wants her parents together. Not that she should have behaved that way toward her, that was wrong. But I think it is normal. Maybe she should have been disciplined more harshly, but I agree with Nick when he would try to talk to her. I believe in listening to children's points of view, and giving them a voice.

That said, I guess I sort of agreed with Faith. I didn't like Nick and Avery too. Too much time in the kitchen for my taste

#290   2014/02/18 10:21AM
    pocketvenus

Quote Layngel: I guess I just think it is normal for her to act out against Avery, she wants her parents together. Not that she should have behaved that way toward her, that was wrong. But I think it is normal. Maybe she should have been disciplined more harshly, but I agree with Nick when he would try to talk to her. I believe in listening to children's points of view, and giving them a voice.

That said, I guess I sort of agreed with Faith. I didn't like Nick and Avery too. Too much time in the kitchen for my taste

I think its perfectly normal, just not to that extent.

« 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list