List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25971, Replies: 750
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2014/02/18 02:54AM
    Re: Faith
    Sinny

Quote IndyFan: The actress who plays Faith does a great job in portraying the character - whether it's a bratty little girl who doesn't want her Daddy to marry Avery or the sweet girl whose all happy when Mommy and Daddy are together. What child wouldn't want her parents together?

The actress is great. We weren't really talking about her.. we were more talking about what a bratty character she plays.. she plays a royal bratster. LOL

#272   2014/02/18 02:55AM
    Sinny

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote IndyFan: The actress who plays Faith does a great job in portraying the character - whether it's a bratty little girl who doesn't want her Daddy to marry Avery or the sweet girl whose all happy when Mommy and Daddy are together. What child wouldn't want her parents together?

Yeah, and let's just see if she causes someone to miscarry when she's older. Somehow, I don't see her turning out like the depthless Summer did with her mother's low bar when it comes to valuing human life.

#273   2014/02/18 04:59AM
    BobbiSox

Without having read the entire 28 pages of this thread (I read the first 14 and I get the drift), I think the actress is a cute little girl, and the character Faith is cute too. I think her behavior is typical of a little child who's home is broken. When they are hurt, they act out. She wants to see her parents back together, so she can feel safe and secure. That's normal.

#274   2014/02/18 06:06AM
    marshal

Quote BobbiSox: Without having read the entire 28 pages of this thread (I read the first 14 and I get the drift), I think the actress is a cute little girl, and the character Faith is cute too. I think her behavior is typical of a little child who's home is broken. When they are hurt, they act out. She wants to see her parents back together, so she can feel safe and secure. That's normal.

ITA its not hard to understand what the reason was of this golden child not liking Avery.

#275   2014/02/18 06:38AM
    Bunny76

Faithless is a creepy brat, I have no doubt that she will be a big time bully...She'll be one of those freaks that does bad things and then say that their doll or pet made them do it...

#276   2014/02/18 06:55AM
    BobbiSox

Quote Bunny76: Faithless is a creepy brat, I have no doubt that she will be a big time bully...She'll be one of those freaks that does bad things and then say that their doll or pet made them do it...

"Big time bully" Takes one to know one. I'm not really seeing these posters who are picking on the behavior of a small child, am I? Maybe I'm still asleep and I'm having a bad dream. Maybe the mods condone this, but IMO it's really nuts!

#277   2014/02/18 07:04AM
    PixiePower

Quote BobbiSox: Without having read the entire 28 pages of this thread (I read the first 14 and I get the drift), I think the actress is a cute little girl, and the character Faith is cute too. I think her behavior is typical of a little child who's home is broken. When they are hurt, they act out. She wants to see her parents back together, so she can feel safe and secure. That's normal.

That's the way that I see it,too.

#278   2014/02/18 07:19AM
    Layngel

I personally kind of like that Faith has a personality. That there are times she is sweet, times she is not. To me, that portrays a more realistic child than perhaps the more "typical soap kid" that just says a one liner than runs to their room for a bath, bedtime story, etc..

#279   2014/02/18 07:59AM
    vikis3

Quote Layngel: I personally kind of like that Faith has a personality. That there are times she is sweet, times she is not. To me, that portrays a more realistic child than perhaps the more "typical soap kid" that just says a one liner than runs to their room for a bath, bedtime story, etc..

Like the twins, they never get to speak.

#280   2014/02/18 08:12AM
    Soaps Admin

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote Bunny76: Faithless is a creepy brat, I have no doubt that she will be a big time bully...She'll be one of those freaks that does bad things and then say that their doll or pet made them do it...

"Big time bully" Takes one to know one. I'm not really seeing these posters who are picking on the behavior of a small child, am I? Maybe I'm still asleep and I'm having a bad dream. Maybe the mods condone this, but IMO it's really nuts!

Quote PixiePower:

That's the way that I see it,too.

We have explained that it is OK to bash fictional characters on a fictional soap opera. This is not reality. If you do not like it, leave the thread. Do not call others bullies for posting about a fictional character. That poster is not being a bully. There are a lot of other posts you can post in if you do not like what is posted in this thread. Please use those threads.

« 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list