List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 24226, Replies: 750
    « 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:
    #261   2014/02/17 08:05PM
    Re: Faith
    LoganH8tr

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote LoganH8tr: That devil child grates my effing nerves. She reminds me of those kids from "Children of the Corn". I keep expecting to see her come out with a corn husk in one hand and a sickle in the other with that demon look in her eyes that she always has.

I always think of children of the corn too when I think of faithless.

If a church wouldn't come tumbling down if Skankron walked into it, I would suggest that she take her daughter to a priest and have her exorcised.

There is something definitely wrong with that kid. She isn't right.

A couple of times they show Sharon in a chapel trying to make her look all kind and goody goody and I just fall over laughing because I half expect the crucifix to come down on her head while she is sitting there trying to fool god about how holy she is. It's downright funny. Maybe the show could do this for a lighter side, this show could use a good laugh.

That would be funny. The b!tch needs some religion. Look at her kid....WTF does that tell her...go pray, go confess...go do something...anything...besides chase some BLEEP.

#262   2014/02/17 08:25PM
    Sinny

Quote Monkey_Bone:
    Quote LJMOM812:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote LJMOM812: I just love the character, Faith. She is supremely loyal and devoted to both her parents. And she was right about Avery--Avery only always loved Dylan which is who she is with now. So, Faith protected her Dad from another divorce--Go Faith!!!

Tell it and how it is. The golden child is a simple normal little girl. Hating on Sharon won't change anything.

Team Faith

So true. It's pretty obvious that all the hate directed towards this adorable, feisty little character has everything to do with who her mother is. If 6 year old Summer had acted out and wanted Nick and Phyllis together, my opinion is that many of these Faith bashers would be singing Summer's praises.

I don't see her as feisty, I see her as bratty and annoying.

Spoiled rotten brat is what she is.

#263   2014/02/17 08:30PM
    Sinny

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote LoganH8tr: That devil child grates my effing nerves. She reminds me of those kids from "Children of the Corn". I keep expecting to see her come out with a corn husk in one hand and a sickle in the other with that demon look in her eyes that she always has.

I always think of children of the corn too when I think of faithless.

If a church wouldn't come tumbling down if Skankron walked into it, I would suggest that she take her daughter to a priest and have her exorcised.

There is something definitely wrong with that kid. She isn't right.
    every since she showed her TRUE colors and seemingly was gonna roll her head around a few times & spit out green pea soup,lol. Every since then the kid is Creepy!

I liked the other Faith. This one...she is really creepy. And the crap she has pulled....she should have gotten a spanking from her parents. Spared the rod and awoke the demon in this one.

I liked the other Faith too.. she was adorable and was just such a sweetie. This one is such a bratty thang ..

#264   2014/02/17 08:30PM
    LoganH8tr

@Sinny...ITA with you. She is a spoiled brat. I don't care whose kid she is...if any of the charcters' kids acted this way, I would say something.

Edited to add...ITA Sinny. I loved her little curls..and she was so adorable. This Faith...ugh.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 08:33PM
    #265   2014/02/17 08:35PM
    Sinny

Quote Monkey_Bone:
    Quote Sinny: I blame Sharon for Faith being such a brat.. the instability of her young life did not help.. then sharon abandoning her.. and faking her death.. the demon child is going to be a real baddy.

It is Sharon's fault, I am not a big fan of Nick but at least he has always been a constant parent figure in that poor little girls life. Sharon on the other hand has done nothing but desert her and use her for her own selfish purposes.

I am not a fan of the scruffy loser either but he has been there for Faith unlike her crazy mama.

#266   2014/02/17 08:37PM
    Sinny

Quote LoganH8tr: @Sinny...ITA with you. She is a spoiled brat. I don't care whose kid she is...if any of the charcters' kids acted this way, I would say something.

Edited to add...ITA Sinny. I loved her little curls..and she was so adorable. This Faith...ugh.

I say Lane's kids are brats too. Cuz they are.. and Faith is a mean little brat.. with issues.. what 5 yr old acts like her..little demon... the other Faith was so dang cute.

#267   2014/02/17 08:57PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sinny:
    Quote LoganH8tr: @Sinny...ITA with you. She is a spoiled brat. I don't care whose kid she is...if any of the charcters' kids acted this way, I would say something.

I say Lane's kids are brats too. Cuz they are.. and Faith is a mean little brat.. with issues.. what 5 yr old acts like her..little demon... the other Faith was so dang cute.

The Lane twins annoy me too. I wonder what they think of their mother's dresses getting shorter and tighter...that bothers me too.

I liked Delia, Reed and young Summer (this SORASED Summer grates my nerves a lot) too. Even Cassie was decent when she was little. But this Faith. Toss some holy water on that child.

#268   2014/02/17 09:18PM
    Sinny

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Sinny:

The Lane twins annoy me too. I wonder what they think of their mother's dresses getting shorter and tighter...that bothers me too.

I liked Delia, Reed and young Summer (this SORASED Summer grates my nerves a lot) too. Even Cassie was decent when she was little. But this Faith. Toss some holy water on that child.

Lily dresses like a streetwalker in front of her kids.. she is weird. and her kids are so bratty and annoying.

Dee was adorable too and so was young Summer.. this one is whiny LOL

#269   2014/02/17 11:33PM
    IndyFan

The actress who plays Faith does a great job in portraying the character - whether it's a bratty little girl who doesn't want her Daddy to marry Avery or the sweet girl whose all happy when Mommy and Daddy are together. What child wouldn't want her parents together?

#270   2014/02/17 11:52PM
    bukopandan

Quote IndyFan: The actress who plays Faith does a great job in portraying the character - whether it's a bratty little girl who doesn't want her Daddy to marry Avery or the sweet girl whose all happy when Mommy and Daddy are together. What child wouldn't want her parents together?

Yeah, and let's just see if she causes someone to miscarry when she's older. Somehow, I don't see her turning out like the depthless Summer did with her mother's low bar when it comes to valuing human life.

« 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list