List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 26113, Replies: 750
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #241   2014/02/15 09:29PM
    Re: Faith
    Damsel29

I think of "Village of the Damned!"

#242   2014/02/15 09:35PM
    Damsel29

Quote Sinny: I blame Sharon for Faith being such a brat.. the instability of her young life did not help.. then sharon abandoning her.. and faking her death.. the demon child is going to be a real baddy.

The one important thing that I picked up on was the fact that, if Nick does dump Sharon, when he finds out what she has done and he moves on with someone new, what will Sharon use Faith for next?

It seems to me that Nick will be forever plagued with Faith and Sharon both. Sharon will sit at home coaching her kid as to how to get rid of the girlfriend, so that she can win daddy back for Faith. Its kind of creepy. It seems that Faith could turn out to be a real danger to any woman that Nick wants to be with, but her mother. Sharon, of course, would appear innocent to this, while she orchestrates the whole thing, right there in the backyard. Faith is a very creepy little kid.

#243   2014/02/16 07:41AM
    mswadel

Quote velocity
    Noah is afraid of them, something is very demented and wrong in that house.

That is why Victor, or someone, should burn down Sharon's Shack, as the burning purifies. Added bonus: that horrid picture of Cassie's would finally disappear for good.

#244   2014/02/16 08:16AM
    Sinny

I think they need to get Faith out of that house.. living with that nutter is not good for her.

#245   2014/02/16 11:23AM
    Damsel29

Quote Sinny: I think they need to get Faith out of that house.. living with that nutter is not good for her.

I agree with you but I don't think that Nick is stableminded enough to realize the damage that Sharon has already done to Faith. He is too eat up with Sharon himself to see through her. Nick is just dumb, I am not sure that Faith would be any better off with him. Maybe when Victor finds out about all of this, he will realize that too.

#246   2014/02/16 04:56PM
    Soap Fan

Quote Sinny: I think they need to get Faith out of that house.. living with that nutter is not good for her.

Sharon is spreading her crazyittis to Faith.

#247   2014/02/16 05:18PM
    Sinny

Quote Soap Fan:

Poor little demon child.

#248   2014/02/16 05:36PM
    Ethelmae02

too late! that brat is already ruined. I keep expecting her to revolve that head of hers like "The Exorcist".

#249   2014/02/16 05:38PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Soap Fan:

sure is. Asking that kid has she spelled out that BIG word in cards and the kid is probably just learning to spell. PLEASE! enough with the torture scenes with Mommie dearest and her creepy kid!

#250   2014/02/17 04:23AM
    Sinny

I just want them to age this brat so she can really start to act like mommy.. a lying stealing cheating tramp. She won't need to be a golddigger like mommy tho cuz mommy married well a few times.

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list