List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 24816, Replies: 750
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #231   2014/02/15 01:34AM
    Re: Faith
    Sinny

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny: I agree,, Nick knows she is a wack job and yet he leaves his kid with her.. lousy parenting.. the kid is a brat and it is not cute.
    Chuckyfaith should be given over to the state since her braindead dad Jethro knows her dimbulb momma burned down his family home yet he allows that brat to stay in her care. They all need to see the shrink and be head examined ASAP! no wonder Noah dont visit them much.

TRUE>. CPS needs to be called on these 2 idiots.. they aren't smart enough to raise a pet.. where is fisher by the way? Did sharin give him away too? Nick is as bad as the idiot sharin.. neither of them should be parents.. look what a brat they have raised.

#232   2014/02/15 01:40AM
    Sinny

Quote velocity:
    Quote jimjay001: Mental illness runs in Sharon's family so clearly, Faith is more apt to be a mess than the other children on the show. She's already showing signs of mental instability.

At some point, Sharon will disown Faith like Doris did to her. I don't blame poor Doris. She may be seen as an evil, heartless woman, but look at the mother and see the daughter. Sharon's headed in the same direction and poor Faith will just be orphaned like Sharon is.

Doris tried with Sharon but she couldn't control the wild teen-ager. Sharon was already chasing boys and doing the nasty with Frank. History will repeat itself with the little evil one, she knows nothing else. Sharon will abandon her, like she always does. Faithless is doomed.

Oh ya.. faithless will be sneaking out like mommy and big sister did.. anything to have a male ..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/15 01:41AM
    #233   2014/02/15 08:29AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote janetb:
    Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Sunnyflower: What did everyone think of Faith at the gala?

Angel or Demon?

I wasn't impressed. It was just part of the storyline that could have been left out. It is a gala, not a children's hour. It took away from the formal affair. If it was going to include a children's pagent, it should have been held in the afternoon, and it should have been a luncheon instead of a formal gala. You can tell that the writers don't know much about fund raising at all. There is really no circumstance where I would call Faith an angel. We see what she really is everyday.

The kids were there because the event was for a child who liked to perform. The performance we saw was very short and I didn't think was anything special. I thought the praise was way overdone including Sharon chasing after Faith to give her a card. Every parent thinks their child is a star but we could have done without it.
    true. Couldve done without that kids part and yes Shick always overdoes whatever that kid does. That wasnt about Faithette. How about teaching the kid she dont get everything in life she wants. She is yet a spoiled pampered brat.

#234   2014/02/15 01:37PM
    laarstar

Quote Soaps.com Admin: We will not close threads because they make other fanbases uncomfortable so only report if someone is clearly breaking the rules and provide a post number. This thread is about a character. Unless you have something to add to the conversation, do not post in it or bash others for their opinions. There are plenty of threads in this forum to find a discussion to your liking.

Fine, but every thread that mentions Sharon or Faith turns into a bash thread. Why not contain bashing to the bash threads? Other boards are able to discuss characters without sinking to this level.

#235   2014/02/15 01:41PM
    laarstar

Quote Bunny76: I feel sorry for Faithless, she might have been a good girl if her Mom wasn't sexing with multiple partners and binge drinking during conception. Plus if her Mom wasn't a self absorbed abusive ho she might have a chance, the final straw is that Nick is far from a father figure. He is a lazy, weak excuse of a man....Faithless will deifinitley grow up with Daddy issues, probably looking for love in all the wrong placing and become a skankin crazy ho like her crazy azz mom...

Mods, this is allowed? Cmon!!

#236   2014/02/15 02:26PM
    Sinny

I blame Sharon for Faith being such a brat.. the instability of her young life did not help.. then sharon abandoning her.. and faking her death.. the demon child is going to be a real baddy.

#237   2014/02/15 02:30PM
    laarstar

Quote Sinny:
    Quote soapyshelly: Just an observation but isn't the discussion in this thread exactly the same tone as the one in the spoiler thread about Victor, Sharon and Cassie. Maybe someone could point out the difference.

You noticed huh?

I just read through the Victor/Sharon/Cassie thread and all in all it was a pretty civil discussion. I didn't find the tone to be like this thread at all. Some posters tried, but nobody took the bait.

#238   2014/02/15 02:45PM
    Sunnyflower

OMG Faithless is a lesson on not what to do with your child.

#239   2014/02/15 02:53PM
    LoganH8tr

That devil child grates my effing nerves. She reminds me of those kids from "Children of the Corn". I keep expecting to see her come out with a corn husk in one hand and a sickle in the other with that demon look in her eyes that she always has.

#240   2014/02/15 03:01PM
    Sinny

Quote LoganH8tr: That devil child grates my effing nerves. She reminds me of those kids from "Children of the Corn". I keep expecting to see her come out with a corn husk in one hand and a sickle in the other with that demon look in her eyes that she always has.

I always think of children of the corn too when I think of faithless.

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list