List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25499, Replies: 750
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2014/02/14 01:55PM
    Re: Faith
    trinilisa

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LJMOM812:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote LJMOM812: I just love the character, Faith. She is supremely loyal and devoted to both her parents. And she was right about Avery--Avery only always loved Dylan which is who she is with now. So, Faith protected her Dad from another divorce--Go Faith!!!

Tell it and how it is. The golden child is a simple normal little girl. Hating on Sharon won't change anything.

Team Faith

So true. It's pretty obvious that all the hate directed towards this adorable, feisty little character has everything to do with who her mother is. If 6 year old Summer had acted out and wanted Nick and Phyllis together, my opinion is that many of these Faith bashers would be singing Summer's praises.

Actually I can speak directly to this. ONCE and I mean only once, Summer was rude to Sharon. She said, stay away from my Dad and slammed the door on her. The boards were flooded with how bratty Summer was. Flooded. And that was one tiny little incident compared to the multitude of bratty incidents Faith has had.

So give that, I would think one thread calling Faith out should be OK?

I remember that, I guess it is ok to bash anyone except Sharon and her kid. To bad, Faith is an annoying spoiled brat.
    true. She is one annoying demonseed spoiled brat. There was her enabling parents tooting her on today like she's some grand kid. She's a brat and brats are rude and nasty. Glad Avery wasnt there cause DamienII might started spinning her head around and Sharin standing back hurlling insults as well

Lmao at DamienII!

#222   2014/02/14 01:56PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity:
    Quote Sinny: She is a total spoiled brat and what we saw with Avery is just the beginning.. the demon spawn is a monster child. Her parents are so weak and pathetic and never correct their brat. It is so ugly.

I's so disgusting the way they don't teach her any manners and let her get away with everything. Spawn of Sharon, the kid is doomed.

They don't teach her manners at all.. in fact sharon has encouraged the bratty tude.

Exactly; Sharon was thrilled to have the brat be nasty towards Avery because it would have been easier to justify a child's behaviour than a grown-ass woman's...
    just showed me how immature and wacky she is to mouth off to Avery following her brat's performance. Even though I didnt like Avery with Nick, she was best off to flee that sicko family with the brat attached. No one wants her but her ditzy parents.

#223   2014/02/14 01:58PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny: Faith is a bad seed and we have seen it so young.. but what can you expect with such a low life mommy.

I thought she was going to burn up in that outfit she was wearing at the Gala.

#224   2014/02/14 02:00PM
    velocity

Quote jimjay001: Mental illness runs in Sharon's family so clearly, Faith is more apt to be a mess than the other children on the show. She's already showing signs of mental instability.

At some point, Sharon will disown Faith like Doris did to her. I don't blame poor Doris. She may be seen as an evil, heartless woman, but look at the mother and see the daughter. Sharon's headed in the same direction and poor Faith will just be orphaned like Sharon is.

Doris tried with Sharon but she couldn't control the wild teen-ager. Sharon was already chasing boys and doing the nasty with Frank. History will repeat itself with the little evil one, she knows nothing else. Sharon will abandon her, like she always does. Faithless is doomed.

#225   2014/02/14 02:00PM
    trinilisa

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity:
    Quote Sinny: She is a total spoiled brat and what we saw with Avery is just the beginning.. the demon spawn is a monster child. Her parents are so weak and pathetic and never correct their brat. It is so ugly.

I's so disgusting the way they don't teach her any manners and let her get away with everything. Spawn of Sharon, the kid is doomed.

They don't teach her manners at all.. in fact sharon has encouraged the bratty tude.

Exactly; Sharon was thrilled to have the brat be nasty towards Avery because it would have been easier to justify a child's behaviour than a grown-ass woman's...
    just showed me how immature and wacky she is to mouth off to Avery following her brat's performance. Even though I didnt like Avery with Nick, she was best off to flee that sicko family with the brat attached. No one wants her but her ditzy parents.

Oh ita; Avery definitely did herself a favour by not showing up to her wedding!

#226   2014/02/14 02:03PM
    velocity

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny: I agree,, Nick knows she is a wack job and yet he leaves his kid with her.. lousy parenting.. the kid is a brat and it is not cute.
    Chuckyfaith should be given over to the state since her braindead dad Jethro knows her dimbulb momma burned down his family home yet he allows that brat to stay in her care. They all need to see the shrink and be head examined ASAP! no wonder Noah dont visit them much.

Noah is afraid of them, something is very demented and wrong in that house.

#227   2014/02/14 02:10PM
    velocity

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Sinny: Faith is a bad seed and we have seen it so young.. but what can you expect with such a low life mommy.

Sharon has never raised this child at all. I just blame Nick as much as I do her though because Nick knows that she has problems and he don't mind leaving her with that child, even after knowing how she behaved to Avery. Nick is such a child himself, he was angry at Avery so he just excused what that child did to her. That was insane, in itself. He did the same thing with Summer. When he was angry at Phyllis and deserted her to go do her sister, he tried to turn Summer against her, ignoring how he, himself was acting with Summer's aunt. Both Nick and Sharon don't have the brain capacity to function like adults and I have no idea why the writers are always writing lines for these two about how amazing they are as parents. The truth of this is that neither of them are parents worth nothing. They both puke at it.

Bravo! Excellent post

#228   2014/02/14 02:42PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote velocity:
    Quote jimjay001: Mental illness runs in Sharon's family so clearly, Faith is more apt to be a mess than the other children on the show. She's already showing signs of mental instability.

At some point, Sharon will disown Faith like Doris did to her. I don't blame poor Doris. She may be seen as an evil, heartless woman, but look at the mother and see the daughter. Sharon's headed in the same direction and poor Faith will just be orphaned like Sharon is.

Doris tried with Sharon but she couldn't control the wild teen-ager. Sharon was already chasing boys and doing the nasty with Frank. History will repeat itself with the little evil one, she knows nothing else. Sharon will abandon her, like she always does. Faithless is doomed.

She was born in a mental institution for crying out loud. Nuff said.

#229   2014/02/14 05:40PM
    Pretty Emerald

I feel sorry for Faith....with MethHead and MeatHead as her parents, this child really doesn't have a fighting chance. Because of her nasty ho of a mama, this little girl has been bounced from pillar to post and has gone long stretches of not knowing where her mother was or why she abandoned her. Faith finally got to feel like her mother was interested in her by being nasty and rude to Avery and constantly begging MeatHead to "be a family" with nasty mommy.

#230   2014/02/15 01:31AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity:

Oh she loved her brat being rude to Avery.. and I am no Avery fan but Sharin allowing that brat to be such a rude little heffa was really gross of sharin.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list