List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 24241, Replies: 750
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2014/02/13 07:23PM
    Re: Faith
    Soaps.com Admin

We will not close threads because they make other fanbases uncomfortable so only report if someone is clearly breaking the rules and provide a post number. This thread is about a character. Unless you have something to add to the conversation, do not post in it or bash others for their opinions. There are plenty of threads in this forum to find a discussion to your liking.

#102   2014/02/13 08:35PM
    Damsel29

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    she is a bad egg.. already we can tell.. that one is headed for trouble and prolly in the nuthouse with her momma

I knew from the moment Sharon got knocked up during that booze fueled binge at the GCAC involving no less than 3 men that this child was screwed. I was not wrong.

Doing all of those guys back to back was bad enough but then using Jack and lying to him about the kid being his, just like she is doing now. She has learned nothing. I knew that her kid would grow up screwed up because she once she got the kid, she never gave it a decent home. She drug that kid around town and out of town and to old cabins and hotels like she was a bag lady and that kid and her kiddie seat was her daily baggage. Heck, she even shot Adam in front of Faith and she was nothing but a baby who had been shoved from place to place. She wasn't capable of being a mother to Faith, even when she got her back and she used getting back this kid to try and break up Phyllis and Nick like she was an obsessed freak. She tried to say that the shrink thought it would be right if ONLY Nick and Sharon were around the kid and blah, blah again. When that didn't work for the hag, she took to the streets with the kid, shopping Adam for the next in line to be daddy for the kid. Funny, since he is the one who took the kid to start with.

Faith never had a prayer. Her first Thanksgiving, her maw left her and went to find herself with Adam in New Orleans. Now, she is a GREAT mom? I am looking for that planet that she and Nick are living on because as best I can tell, they are off somewhere past Neverland, on their way to the moon,on its dark side. Faith is a bad seed, but Sharon is her mother, what would you expect?

#103   2014/02/13 11:05PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote habbyfan: ^^^^^^Where are the mods ...

This thread is beyond tasteless JMHO

I always SMH at the things said about children on this board. SMH even more at the length of time it takes for a thread to be shut down when it comes to certain characters/actors/actresses. Just an observation on my end.

Well, I have to hand it to the mods. They've been sending out warnings about the vulgarities that keep ratcheting up, but it persists. I just wish the vulgar stuff would stay over on the sanctioned Anti-Sharon thread. I'd add a "where it belongs," but I don't think it belongs anywhere on the MB.

(Hello, Elvis--you're missed! )
    just for the record the mods approved the sanctioned Anti Sharon thread just like the the thread for no bash sharin thread. Sharin is a fictional character just as Faith is and all are subjected to bashing if so desired and some of us choose to bash both characters cause its not against any rules. The mods have spoken concerning the reports on this thread and see nothing wrong with it.

#104   2014/02/14 12:46AM
    Sinny

Quote habbyfan: ^^^^^^Where are the mods ...

This thread is beyond tasteless JMHO

The mods have already spoken in this thread and they say there is nothing wrong with it.

#105   2014/02/14 12:49AM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    she is a bad egg.. already we can tell.. that one is headed for trouble and prolly in the nuthouse with her momma

I knew from the moment Sharon got knocked up during that booze fueled binge at the GCAC involving no less than 3 men that this child was screwed. I was not wrong.

I still think the faceless men should have been tested. I still don't think Nick is faith's daddy.

#106   2014/02/14 12:51AM
    Sinny

Quote soapyshelly: Just an observation but isn't the discussion in this thread exactly the same tone as the one in the spoiler thread about Victor, Sharon and Cassie. Maybe someone could point out the difference.

You noticed huh?

#107   2014/02/14 12:53AM
    Sinny

Quote Soaps.com Admin: We will not close threads because they make other fanbases uncomfortable so only report if someone is clearly breaking the rules and provide a post number. This thread is about a character. Unless you have something to add to the conversation, do not post in it or bash others for their opinions. There are plenty of threads in this forum to find a discussion to your liking.

Thank you.. it is frustrating when anytime Sharon or faith is brought up all the complaints happen.

#108   2014/02/14 06:26AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    She is just a spoiled rotten brat is all. Not a nice child at all. A meanie. The crappy upbringing she has had shows.

Spoiled rotten brat who is constantly manipulating to get her way and lashing out when she doesn't.... Just like her Mom.
    She hangs around that nut case too much and she acts as manipulative as her twisted momma.

I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree...

#109   2014/02/14 06:28AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trinilisa:

Or somebody call an exercist!.

LOL I wonder what would happen if someone accidentally threw holy water on her.

Burn baby burn (Newman inferno!).

Could be the cause of the next Newman ranch fire. LOL.

If only Sharon got trapped inside ...

We should be so lucky...

#110   2014/02/14 06:34AM
    trinilisa

Quote Soaps.com Admin: We will not close threads because they make other fanbases uncomfortable so only report if someone is clearly breaking the rules and provide a post number. This thread is about a character. Unless you have something to add to the conversation, do not post in it or bash others for their opinions. There are plenty of threads in this forum to find a discussion to your liking.

Thank you Admin.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list