List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 25176, Replies: 750
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2014/02/13 04:11PM
    Re: Faith
    habbyfan

^^^^^^Where are the mods ...

This thread is beyond tasteless JMHO

#92   2014/02/13 04:13PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    she is a bad egg.. already we can tell.. that one is headed for trouble and prolly in the nuthouse with her momma

I knew from the moment Sharon got knocked up during that booze fueled binge at the GCAC involving no less than 3 men that this child was screwed. I was not wrong.

#93   2014/02/13 04:14PM
    bukopandan

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote marshal: Faith was introduced into this world of fiction as Nick and Sharon little munchkin and she is doing well right now. Her daddy has come to his sense lately and she is enjoying to see her parents get closer. Faith is such a normal child it sad to see people hating on her the writers are doing a great job with her and SHICK

To me, Phyl's not even good enough to clean my toilet (well, maybe I'd let her do that, but she's certainly not good enough to clean out my cat's litter box!), but I'm not saying hateful things about a much-older Summer, like that I hope she ends up in the sack with Ian or OD's on drugs. I have plenty of criticism for her, but it's not based on that I find her her phreak of a mother abhorrent. Small children like Faith still have such undeveloped brains and are an unfair target all the way around. Anyway, yes, Faith is quite normal and the actor in her role is doing well, and I wonder what she'll be like in roles several years down the line.

ITA and i think that the Shick fans have waited far to long for this once so in love couple to find their way back to each other. Faith is such a cutie i hope she does get her wish She wants her mommy and daddy to be a family again.

Sorry, F & M. I posted in the wrong spot.

#94   2014/02/13 04:21PM
    YR2013

Quote habbyfan: ^^^^^^Where are the mods ...

I always SMH at the things said about children on this board. SMH even more at the length of time it takes for a thread to be shut down when it comes to certain characters/actors/actresses. Just an observation on my end.

#95   2014/02/13 04:31PM
    bukopandan

Quote YR2013:
    Quote habbyfan: ^^^^^^Where are the mods ...

I always SMH at the things said about children on this board. SMH even more at the length of time it takes for a thread to be shut down when it comes to certain characters/actors/actresses. Just an observation on my end.

Well, I have to hand it to the mods. They've been sending out warnings about the vulgarities that keep ratcheting up, but it persists. I just wish the vulgar stuff would stay over on the sanctioned Anti-Sharon thread. I'd add a "where it belongs," but I don't think it belongs anywhere on the MB.

(Hello, Elvis--you're missed! )

#96   2014/02/13 04:33PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Soaps Admin: We see no problem with this thread.

Admin

Bumping.

The mods posted this earlier today.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 04:34PM
    #97   2014/02/13 04:44PM
    bukopandan

That was back on page 3, before the real gutter-speak started. It's a shame threads can't go without all the oft-repeated say-up-to-whatever-won't-get-banned raunch, especially when it involves a child.

#98   2014/02/13 04:48PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote bukopandan: That was back on page 3, before the real gutter-speak started. It's a shame threads can't go without all the oft-repeated say-up-to-whatever-won't-get-banned raunch, especially when it involves a child.

#99   2014/02/13 04:51PM
    Sunnyflower

ANYWAY, people will get a huge kick at the outfit Faithless wears to the gala. I think the writers are giving us a wink.

#100   2014/02/13 04:54PM
    soapyshelly

Just an observation but isn't the discussion in this thread exactly the same tone as the one in the spoiler thread about Victor, Sharon and Cassie. Maybe someone could point out the difference.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list