List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 06:59AM, Views: 26123, Replies: 750
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/12 05:21PM
    Faith
    Soap Fan

Is she even old enough to go this gala? Its gonna be adults, drinking and serious conversations. What is she gonna do there?

This thread has been reported but it is fine. Faith is just a character and it's fine to bash characters. It goes against no guidelines.

Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 06:31AM
    #2   2014/02/12 05:35PM
    Re: Faith
    deceived

Quote Soap Fan: Is she even old enough to go this gala? Its gonna be adults, drinking and serious conversations. What is she gonna do there?

I thought it was weird also when I saw Lily show Kelly the twins outfits for the Gala... especially since they always have an explosion, kidnapping, murder at these things with no security at all...

#3   2014/02/12 05:39PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote deceived:
    Quote Soap Fan: Is she even old enough to go this gala? Its gonna be adults, drinking and serious conversations. What is she gonna do there?

I thought it was weird also when I saw Lily show Kelly the twins outfits for the Gala... especially since they always have an explosion, kidnapping, murder at these things with no security at all...

This is a special occasion for the Delia foundation. So children are very much apart of the Gala benefit.

#4   2014/02/12 06:20PM
    Damsel29

She is the most irritating child on daytime television. Watching her and listening to her is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. I have no idea what this kid is even doing on this show. She is like the bad seed, a child from the "Village of the Damned!" I half expect her to burn down that cottage and finish what her old maw has started overthere. She is a horrible little girl.

#5   2014/02/12 06:40PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote Damsel29: She is the most irritating child on daytime television. Watching her and listening to her is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. I have no idea what this kid is even doing on this show. She is like the bad seed, a child from the "Village of the Damned!" I half expect her to burn down that cottage and finish what her old maw has started overthere. She is a horrible little girl.

My goodness all this hate on a child. SMDH

#6   2014/02/12 06:48PM
    Sinny

WHat kind of lame ass parents would bring their kid to an event like this, lame and sharon I am betting.. the biggest idiots on the show.

#7   2014/02/12 06:49PM
    Sinny

Quote Damsel29: She is the most irritating child on daytime television. Watching her and listening to her is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. I have no idea what this kid is even doing on this show. She is like the bad seed, a child from the "Village of the Damned!" I half expect her to burn down that cottage and finish what her old maw has started overthere. She is a horrible little girl.

The demon child is the nastiest kid the show has ever had.. I expect her to kill someone..

#8   2014/02/12 08:31PM
    twocentsworth

The cute, young actress plays this "bratty, snot child" very well; very believable even though she can't say Valentine...she said clearly to Nick, "who will be Mommy's ValenTIMe...just sayin'

#9   2014/02/12 08:36PM
    Ethelmae02

such an annoying twit.

#10   2014/02/12 08:39PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Sinny:

WHat kind of lame ass parents would bring their kid to an event like this, lame and sharon I am betting.. the biggest idiots on the show.
    the same two lame parents who live in the past and act like Peter pan in some make believe world. Their talks and poo poo is so boring and lame. Nick is so desperate he's wanting a nutjob and fruitcake as dizzy Sharin,lol. No wonder the kid fits right in this sick facade of dreamland.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list