List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bring Billy Miller Back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Bring Billy Miller Back

Started by Yolanda C at 2014/02/12 03:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/10 07:55AM, Views: 18257, Replies: 197
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/12 03:57PM
    Bring Billy Miller Back
    Yolanda C

All I will say is PLEASE bring Billy Miller back. David Tom is not the same, he don't fit the role for Billy anymore.

#2   2014/02/12 04:02PM
    Re: Bring Billy Miller Back
    greengrass

Quote Yolanda C: All I will say is PLEASE bring Billy Miller back. David Tom is not the same, he don't fit the role for Billy anymore.

I really want Billy Miller back too.DT was good as a teenage Billy but he's just not bringing it as a mature Billy.We need Billy/Amelia to give us that chemistry that is lacking.

#3   2014/02/12 04:21PM
    apple1950

Believe he is actually a year older than Old Billy. Both are younger than Victoria in real.

#4   2014/02/12 04:36PM
    Feliciena

As much as I like BM, he isn't coming back. It always takes time to get adjusted to a different actor. What makes it harder is Billy is so angry which makes it difficult to like him. Didn't even like the character all that much in the last couple of weeks as he had so much hate & anger in him. Once things simmer down, I might like DT more as I would like to start seeing the old Billy.

#5   2014/02/12 04:49PM
    maja

That ain't gonna happen.

#6   2014/02/12 04:57PM
    soapsrfun

I prefer Billy Miller as Billy but I thought David thom really rocked his scene with Victor today. It will probably take time for the actor to make Billy his own.

#7   2014/02/12 05:01PM
    Supercouplev...

Don't know why people are so sure it can't happen. Billy didn't want to leave, we can get him back, if we try hard enough. I totally believe that.

We just need to Show TPTB, JFP was WRONG, Billy Miller will NOT be forgotten, just because they brought in the "original" Billy.

BILLY MILLER IS BILLY ABBOTT

#8   2014/02/12 05:16PM
    sumptergal

What were the writers thinking, Billy M is such a great actor, this new one just isn't up for this part anymore. Please reconsider and hire Billy M back.

#9   2014/02/12 06:09PM
    Hutchbc

I agree

#10   2014/02/12 06:24PM
    calliope

Billy Miller has wanted to do other things for a couple of years. TPTB said no this year. He wanted other things more than Y&R , good for him. Good luck Billy, I know you will land it and be happier than you have been for the past year.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list