List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Valentines Gala SPOILERS (Jack, Hilary, Chloe)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Valentines Gala SPOILERS (Jack, Hilary, Chloe)

Started by hijacker at 2014/02/11 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/12 06:21PM, Views: 7341, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/11 06:16PM
    Re: Valentines Gala SPOILERS (Jack, Hilary, Chloe)
    villyforever55

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote JohnyGrizzle: Hilary and Jack =Disgusting. Nah i think I'll stay on Non watching mode for Y&R.

Sorry buddy

I think she kisses him but he doesn't reciprocate.

I hope not. Jack needs a woman, yes, but someone closer to his age, JMHO.

#12   2014/02/11 06:22PM
    ajsp35801

Quote KeepingItReal: It was just a matter of time before Chloe's real actions came to light....that was a ticking time bomb...

Jack & Hilary....lol #gofigure

I like Hilary and I like Jack...the age thing....dang...guess it really is the sign of the times....been going on long enough.

Thanks for the updates Highjacker

I think Hilary kisses Jack to get back at Devon because she catches him getting busy with a chick in the sauna. She is PISSED about it? Seeing both red and green. LOL.

#13   2014/02/11 07:09PM
    bakerybettie

Jack and Hilary, please NO! She plays off DeVon very well. Jack is an old coot. He is still pining for Phyllis, or so he says.

#14   2014/02/11 08:01PM
    Pastfifty

Oh, I knew it was just a matter of time before Chloe cracked and took Connor.

Here's a theory:

Chloe takes Connor, goes to Paris. Adam reappears (recast of course) and exonerated when it's revealed that someone else killed Delia. Adam and Chelsea, with Kevin and possibly Billy in tow head off to Paris to find Chloe and Connor.

While there, Victoria takes up with Stitch, Kelly is in jail because she's the one that actually was driving the infamous SUV. But Billy's out because Vic found out about Kelly's and his romp in the hay.

Meanwhile, in Paris Adam, Chelsea and Kevin take time out to visit the Eifle tower for a day of sightseeing. Chelsea buys a beret; Adam brushes up on his French and Kevin slips off to the Lourve to steal the Mona Lisa.

Billy heads to Monte Carlo to gamble and runs into a mysterious red haired woman who looks amazingly like Phyllis.

While all of this is going on, Chloe is working as a waitress in a little French Bistro near The Arch D'Triumph.

Finally, well, that's all I've got because most of this is just my useless ramblings because my husband is watching 'The Good, Bad and the Ugly' for the umpteenth time and I'm bored out of my wits.

Anyway, I hope Jack doesn't end up with Hilary, that's just yuck.

#15   2014/02/12 09:42AM
    Mirra

I HATE CHLOE WITH A PASSION BABEE.. SHE IS HOT A MESS CHELESA SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHK THAT B.. I HOPE VICTOR GET HER ASS AND PUT HER IN JAIL.CHELESA IS SHOULD KNOCK HER OUT WHEN THEY FIND HER.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/12 09:43AM
    #16   2014/02/12 11:34AM
    countryMomof4

Quote Pastfifty: Oh, I knew it was just a matter of time before Chloe cracked and took Connor.

Here's a theory:

Chloe takes Connor, goes to Paris. Adam reappears (recast of course) and exonerated when it's revealed that someone else killed Delia. Adam and Chelsea, with Kevin and possibly Billy in tow head off to Paris to find Chloe and Connor.

While there, Victoria takes up with Stitch, Kelly is in jail because she's the one that actually was driving the infamous SUV. But Billy's out because Vic found out about Kelly's and his romp in the hay.

Meanwhile, in Paris Adam, Chelsea and Kevin take time out to visit the Eifle tower for a day of sightseeing. Chelsea buys a beret; Adam brushes up on his French and Kevin slips off to the Lourve to steal the Mona Lisa.

Billy heads to Monte Carlo to gamble and runs into a mysterious red haired woman who looks amazingly like Phyllis.

While all of this is going on, Chloe is working as a waitress in a little French Bistro near The Arch D'Triumph.

Finally, well, that's all I've got because most of this is just my useless ramblings because my husband is watching 'The Good, Bad and the Ugly' for the umpteenth time and I'm bored out of my wits.

Big applause for your imagination!!!!

#17   2014/02/12 11:47AM
    JohnyGrizzle

Quote Pastfifty: Oh, I knew it was just a matter of time before Chloe cracked and took Connor.

Here's a theory:

This is great.

#18   2014/02/12 11:54AM
    JUJU41

Quote GGC7:
    Quote hijacker: Babynapper Chloe

Everyone is at the Gala when Chloe stops by the penthouse and tells Anita she can have the night off as she will watch Connor.

After she leaves, Chloe takes off with the baby and heads straight to the airport for PARIS.

Shelly Altman says that in her mind, Chloe feels she would be a better mother to Connor. She is angry at Chelsea and lashing out.

At the airport, Chloe uses Chelsea and Connor's passports and because she has similar features to Chelsea they get through security with no issue.

Angst arise when their plane is delayed due to ice.

While waiting another passenger comments on how gorgeous Connor's eyes are which seems to set Chloe off even more.

The plane is cleared and Chloe and Connor finally board.

Au revoir!

Run Chloe Run & don't come back...

How can you think such a thing. Chloe is clearly disturbed. Chelsea loves her baby boy and is a great mother. Chloe is a kidnapper and needs to be thrown in the nut house.

#19   2014/02/12 12:30PM
    romancewiths...

There's a screeching halt to Hilary and Jack though because there are major sparks at the Gala between him and psycho Kelly lol..

#20   2014/02/12 12:36PM
    pink kiity

This is too funny

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list