List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: possible new Adam?...........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

possible new Adam?...........

Started by adamfan at 2014/02/11 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 02:58AM, Views: 4565, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/11 12:09PM
    possible new Adam?...........
    adamfan

Just checked out the photos of Chris McKenna.. very handsome and would make a perfect Adam!! ... I hope, hope so.....

#2   2014/02/11 12:21PM
    Re: possible new Adam?...........
    JRTA

He has stated a couple times on Twitter that he is NOT the new Adam. His character is "Mark Harding".

I don't know if I believe that.

On an interesting note: the police officer that was at Adam's door a few weeks ago, when Victor answered it, was Constable Harding I think.... wonder if there will be a link there. Seems odd the same name was used.

#3   2014/02/11 12:26PM
    pink kiity

We don't need Adam we just need his bloody hand ha h

#4   2014/02/11 01:50PM
    AZChris

Quote JRTA: He has stated a couple times on Twitter that he is NOT the new Adam. His character is "Mark Harding".

OR his character is called Mark Harding because Adam is in hiding and that's his alias. Neither the actor or writers would be lying then, would they?

#5   2014/02/11 01:57PM
    Chalen

I totally agree Chris would be a great Adam. His chin is similar to MM's and Chris is just as cute.

We can always hope.!!!!!

#6   2014/02/11 02:23PM
    Lady53

I don't believe that Chris/Mark Harding is Adam. It hasn't been enough time gone by for Adam to have had plastic surgery and heal before the gala and Mark is suppose to show up at the gala.
    I think he is the guy who donated the doll(the drug lord and the shipment is the doll filled with drugs) and Womack is suppose to either buy it or steal it. I think he is the one Womack was talking to on the phone who told him to check the GC Buzz.

#7   2014/02/11 03:44PM
    pocketvenus

Quote AZChris:
    Quote JRTA: He has stated a couple times on Twitter that he is NOT the new Adam. His character is "Mark Harding".

OR his character is called Mark Harding because Adam is in hiding and that's his alias. Neither the actor or writers would be lying then, would they?

CM tweeted a while back that he would be playing the roll of Mark Harding for several months. Then it would be discovered that he is Adam Newman..

#8   2014/02/12 08:58AM
    sassyfrase

Give me a break
    They need to recast Phyllis before Adam

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/12 08:59AM
    #9   2014/02/12 09:05AM
    valleycliffe

Quote pocketvenus:
    Quote AZChris:

CM tweeted a while back that he would be playing the roll of Mark Harding for several months. Then it would be discovered that he is Adam Newman..

do you have the tweet where he said that?

i can't believe that he would give away a spoiler/surprise like that..

#10   2014/02/12 06:51PM
    Lady53

Quote pocketvenus:
    Quote AZChris:

Actually this is what he tweeted.

Chris McKenna ‏@ChrisLMcKenna · Jan 23
    @Samuelrogers19 I'm not playing billy or Adam. I'm playing Mark Harding, new character.

When he originally tweeted that he would be on Y&R he said "will be returning to soaps for a little while"

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list