List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam Newman – He’s Alive! – Suspicious Casti

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam Newman – He’s Alive! – Suspicious Casti

Started by sweetangel. at 2014/02/10 12:31PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 05:23AM, Views: 4677, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/10 12:31PM
    Adam Newman – He’s Alive! – Suspicious Casti
    sweetangel.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/the-young-and-the-restless-adam-newman-mic...

#2   2014/02/10 12:32PM
    Re: Adam Newman – He’s Alive! – Suspicious Casti
    sweetangel.

By Cate Meighan Feb 10, 2014

Why even try to "cover" the fact they are looking for a replacement for MM. go figure

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/10 12:35PM
    #3   2014/02/10 01:41PM
    sweetangel.

~)

#4   2014/02/10 07:49PM
    lilie

JFP, how can you replace someone who's irreplaceable?

How in the world do you intend to re-capture that magic that MM/Adam created?

JFP either you're incredibly naive or you're delusional....

I mean even Stevie Wonder could see this as an epic fail waiting to happen.. . Just saying..

Either way, you will loose in this game every which way but Sunday...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/10 07:55PM
    #5   2014/02/11 01:29AM
    apple1950

MM replaced CE a while back and it worked out just fine. It is possible for a recast to be successful.

#6   2014/02/11 04:41AM
    FL senior fan

They have to consider a return down the road. It's only logical, and smart business, to replace the character Adam.
    Just read all the posts and fan reactions!

My boss use to say "everyone can be replaced", people are waiting in line for jobs. Not saying it will be easy finding an Adam that works as well, but it just could happen!

#7   2014/02/11 09:11AM
    richalan

MMm is certainly not irreplaceable. Jack and Jill were were both replacements nearly 30 years ago. He was not on the show long enough to be considered a veteran and irreplaceable. Whoever they get will do just fine I'm sure.

#8   2014/02/11 09:13AM
    xseannax

I think a few new guys in the right age bracket will pop up in the coming months and will leave us guessing on which one is the NuAdam. Looking forward to this recast and how it will play out.

#9   2014/02/11 10:05AM
    Joy T

Quote FL senior fan: They have to consider a return down the road. It's only logical, and smart business, to replace the character Adam.
    Just read all the posts and fan reactions!

My boss use to say "everyone can be replaced", people are waiting in line for jobs. Not saying it will be easy finding an Adam that works as well, but it just could happen!

ITA with you FL! My boss who is a cardiologist and my brother-in-law never fails to throw those words around "all of us can be replaced" and he includes himself in those comments during our staff meetings.

MM is a fabulous actor and I am sure we're going to see him and Billy a Miller on prime time next fall. In the meantime, I am looking forward to the return of Adam Newman. The replacement will have large shoes to fill but it can be done. I think AH (Victoria) has succeeded and she had a really tough job replacing Heather Tom.

Fun times ahead for Y&R faithfuls!

#10   2014/02/13 05:16AM
    mom chez

With the distraction of MM leaving, I no longer watch, just read online summaries and message boards. Wonder how many once were fans have stopped watching?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list