List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coffee Time..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coffee Time..

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 02:07PM, Views: 32366, Replies: 1367
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/08 04:50AM
    Re: Coffee Time..
    taramartin

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote taramartin: My message board says you all were posting around 3 AM, is that true?

Sinny, I hope your son shows his best today.

BobbiSox, I love Dunkin Donuts coffee but today I am drinking WalMart's Arabic beans - pretty good.

I never tried the Walmart Aribica beans, but I will try ANY coffee. I use real cream, not that chemical junk, like International House, or Coffeemate. Have you ever read the ingredients? OMG. And if the beans are good, who needs more flavor? There's really a world of coffees out there. So many coffees, so little time.

I use half and half. I used to drink it black for years but now my stomach handles it better with cream.

#22   2014/02/08 04:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote taramartin:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote taramartin: My message board says you all were posting around 3 AM, is that true?

BobbiSox, I love Dunkin Donuts coffee but today I am drinking WalMart's Arabic beans - pretty good.

Looks like everything is posted on Pacific time. I'm in Mountain and posts are always showing up an hour behind me. Makes it look like I get up even earlier than I do! But, I do get up ridiculously early.

Thanks, I think you figured it out. I was up at 6 EST and was starting to feel like a slacker.

LOL Don't feel like a slacker! I slept till 5:30 one morning and Sinny had a search party out! I'm normally around at 3:00 am!

#23   2014/02/08 04:52AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote taramartin:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Looks like everything is posted on Pacific time. I'm in Mountain and posts are always showing up an hour behind me. Makes it look like I get up even earlier than I do! But, I do get up ridiculously early.

Thanks, I think you figured it out. I was up at 6 EST and was starting to feel like a slacker.

LOL Don't feel like a slacker! I slept till 5:30 one morning and Sinny had a search party out! I'm normally around at 3:00 am!

LMAO that was like 930 my time. I was freaking out.

#24   2014/02/08 04:52AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Well, I'm not a coffee drinker, I'm a green tea girl, but I am an early bird! So does that get me in the club?

Bobbisox, I overslept this morning too! It's 5:30a here and that's really late for me to just be starting my second cup of tea!

Sinny, great idea for a thread! I know your son will be great today! He's an outstanding player!! Want him in the SEC when he graduates high school! Preferably LSU!!

hell ya gf.. you are my earliest bird posting buddy.. green tea drinkers are welcome.. keurig does have tea pods.

there are a few of us that are always here in the morning so I thought it would be nice to have a place to just shoot the sh*t.

LSU here he comes LOL...

Fingers crossed on LSU! They sure could use him. Could have used him last season. I'm in mourning anyway with no football this weekend for the first time since last summer. It's going to be a long weekend for me! Going through withdrawals.

LOL Yeah, other posters probably wonder if we get up early or just haven't been to sleep yet! When I retired I thought I would sleep till noon. Funny how that works. I get up before my alarm used to go off for work. Now that I don't have to get up early, the mornings are my favorite time of the day.

That's one thing I will credit New Mexico for. The sunrise over the mountains is magnificent! Right now they're covered in snow. Simply beautiful!!

My whole life I have been an early bird. I hated it as a teenager cuz I had to wait for hours for all my friends to get up.. now I have awesome friends that are up with me..

I am torn about where I want my son to go.. I want him to do well but I want him close to me LOL

Time to cut those apron strings! He's got a bright future and he'll get the most recognition by NFL scouts playing in the SEC. If it's not for LSU, then one of the others. But I really want him decked out in purple and gold!

#25   2014/02/08 04:53AM
    taramartin

That IS early. I go to sleep about 9:30 - how about you? Can you stay awake till it gets dark?

#26   2014/02/08 04:54AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Well, I'm not a coffee drinker, I'm a green tea girl, but I am an early bird! So does that get me in the club?

Bobbisox, I overslept this morning too! It's 5:30a here and that's really late for me to just be starting my second cup of tea!

Sinny, great idea for a thread! I know your son will be great today! He's an outstanding player!! Want him in the SEC when he graduates high school! Preferably LSU!!

hell ya gf.. you are my earliest bird posting buddy.. green tea drinkers are welcome.. keurig does have tea pods.

there are a few of us that are always here in the morning so I thought it would be nice to have a place to just shoot the sh*t.

LSU here he comes LOL...

Fingers crossed on LSU! They sure could use him. Could have used him last season. I'm in mourning anyway with no football this weekend for the first time since last summer. It's going to be a long weekend for me! Going through withdrawals.

LOL Yeah, other posters probably wonder if we get up early or just haven't been to sleep yet! When I retired I thought I would sleep till noon. Funny how that works. I get up before my alarm used to go off for work. Now that I don't have to get up early, the mornings are my favorite time of the day.

That's one thing I will credit New Mexico for. The sunrise over the mountains is magnificent! Right now they're covered in snow. Simply beautiful!!

My whole life I have been an early bird. I hated it as a teenager cuz I had to wait for hours for all my friends to get up.. now I have awesome friends that are up with me..

I am torn about where I want my son to go.. I want him to do well but I want him close to me LOL

Time to cut those apron strings! He's got a bright future and he'll get the most recognition by NFL scouts playing in the SEC. If it's not for LSU, then one of the others. But I really want him decked out in purple and gold!

He would look good in purple.. but he wants to wear black and gold one day. I like the Blue and orange

#27   2014/02/08 04:55AM
    Sinny

Quote taramartin: That IS early. I go to sleep about 9:30 - how about you? Can you stay awake till it gets dark?

I work nights.. so I don't get home till about 1030.. so I am usually in bed by 1 am.. then I am up by 6.. it sucks LOL but on my days off I am yawning by 10

#28   2014/02/08 04:58AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote taramartin: That IS early. I go to sleep about 9:30 - how about you? Can you stay awake till it gets dark?

Not during daylight savings! I go to bed about 7:00pm. If I stay up till 8:00 that's really late for me! Right now it's dark when I go to bed but in a few months it won't be. Have to close those blinds tight!

#29   2014/02/08 05:00AM
    taramartin

Quote Sinny:

I work nights.. so I don't get home till about 1030.. so I am usually in bed by 1 am.. then I am up by 6.. it sucks LOL but on my days off I am yawning by 10

When I worked, I had to get up at 4:20 AM to get out in time - hated it! Lucky enough to be retired now so 6 AM feels good.

#30   2014/02/08 05:52AM
    deceived

I get up around 6 AM... drink coffee 24/7... I like Starbucks, and Folgiers Black Silk coffee...My coffee pot is going all the time... people drop by for a cup...LOL GC society would love me...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list