List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coffee Time..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coffee Time..

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 02:07PM, Views: 32285, Replies: 1367
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2014/02/18 09:23AM
    Re: Coffee Time..
    Sinny

eeeeeeeek kitty ;lol.. I have to work early today.. switched with a girl so she could go get her hair done.. sweet ain't I?
    I think I may need an afternoon coffee.

#212   2014/02/18 09:30AM
    calliope

Quote Sunnyflower: I slept like crap last night and I feel like I could pass out at my desk and I have a loooong day ahead of me.

My new kitten knocked over one of the flat screen tv's last night. It survived thank goodness!

The kitty or the TV?

#213   2014/02/18 09:31AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote calliope:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I slept like crap last night and I feel like I could pass out at my desk and I have a loooong day ahead of me.

My new kitten knocked over one of the flat screen tv's last night. It survived thank goodness!

The kitty or the TV?

LOL!! Hahahaha both did!

#214   2014/02/18 09:32AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny: eeeeeeeek kitty ;lol.. I have to work early today.. switched with a girl so she could go get her hair done.. sweet ain't I?

He can be a little hell raiser. He sure is cute though!

I just finished one and it has helped me *slightly*.

#215   2014/02/19 03:23AM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote calliope:

The kitty or the TV?

LOL!! Hahahaha both did!

LMAO that made me LAFF OUT LOUD

#216   2014/02/19 03:24AM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny: eeeeeeeek kitty ;lol.. I have to work early today.. switched with a girl so she could go get her hair done.. sweet ain't I?

He can be a little hell raiser. He sure is cute though!

I just finished one and it has helped me *slightly*.

I want a new baby but I am going to be good and wait..

and YAY to April.. me and Sunny are going to do a weekend together again.. Watch out halifax.

#217   2014/02/19 03:25AM
    Sinny

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is really coming down right now.. No school for the kids.. maybe I won't have to work . fingers crossed

#218   2014/02/19 03:51AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny: SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is really coming down right now.. No school for the kids.. maybe I won't have to work . fingers crossed

Really wish you could share some of that snow! It's entirely too dry here. We didn't get our quota of snow this winter. And now it's windy. The perfect recipe for spring wild fires.

#219   2014/02/19 04:30AM
    BobbiSox

Quote Sinny: SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is really coming down right now.. No school for the kids.. maybe I won't have to work . fingers crossed

It's going to be 80 degrees here today. I knew I moved to Florida for some reason, but I had forgotten why with this crazy cold weather. Hope you get the day off. I remember snow-days from Rhode Island. No school. Yipeee! It was heaven when you're a kid. Guess we're all still kids at heart, but I really don't miss the snow.

#220   2014/02/19 04:35AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Really wish you could share some of that snow! It's entirely too dry here. We didn't get our quota of snow this winter. And now it's windy. The perfect recipe for spring wild fires.
    Feel free to take any amount you want LMAO I have had enough :P

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list