List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coffee Time..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coffee Time..

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/01 09:56AM, Views: 25574, Replies: 1367
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2014/02/18 07:23AM
    Re: Coffee Time..
    Layngel

Quote Molli:
    Quote Layngel: Morning everyone, my yellow Keurig is getting delivered today, can't wait!!
    Hope everyone is safe and warm,
    have a great day

You'll love it!

Yeah! Can't wait...looking out the window for Fed Ex like a kid at Christmas

#202   2014/02/18 07:24AM
    Layngel

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote calliope: I have friends from Key West who moved up there a few years ago. Are you near Amelia Island?

Yes. Amelia Island, technically. We are across the bridge. In Yulee. But we have the AI zip-code. Go figure. I think when they built these condos, they bribed their way into the AI zip-code for a 'selling' point. Who wants to live in Yulee? I am in a lovely condo community smack dab in the middle of farm county. I don't mind. I can walk to Walmart, and you can't do that on AI.

Florida! I live in south Florida, in Palm Beach County.

#203   2014/02/18 07:34AM
    calliope

Quote taramartin:
    Quote BobbiSox: Yup, Calliope. Fernandina Beach. Not that I've seen the beach lately; too cold to venture out. Tomorrow it's going to be 80 up here, so I'll get over and dig my toes in the sand. Are you a native or a re-locater? I still miss Los Angeles, and I've been here 17 years!!

I live about an hour south of Fernandina!

Haha. I think that is four of us from FL in this thread!

#204   2014/02/18 08:28AM
    Radsbrat

How the heck did I miss this great thread for so long????

Let's see if I can catch up...Love my Keurig. My husband and daughters know not to talk to Mom until the first cup is made. Same at work...I won't even answer my phone until my coffee is ready. My favorite coffee so far is Starbuck's Pike Roast....every bold.

I am NOT a morning person. I hate getting up early. If I didn't work, 9:00 would be my ideal time to get up.

My daughters are 16 and 13 and the greatest blessings to me. Beautiful, smart and talented. My 16 year old just started her first real job! Both already have their college plans together. So blessed.

Husband works for one of the Big 3 and we live in this frozen hell called Michigan. I work for a college.

I'm originally from North Carolina and visit several times a year. Hope to be moving back soon.

Oh....1 cat, 1 dog who has cancer. Did I forget anything?

#205   2014/02/18 08:29AM
    Layngel

Quote calliope:
    Quote taramartin:
    Quote BobbiSox: Yup, Calliope. Fernandina Beach. Not that I've seen the beach lately; too cold to venture out. Tomorrow it's going to be 80 up here, so I'll get over and dig my toes in the sand. Are you a native or a re-locater? I still miss Los Angeles, and I've been here 17 years!!

I live about an hour south of Fernandina!

Haha. I think that is four of us from FL in this thread!

Yes

#206   2014/02/18 08:33AM
    Molli

Quote Radsbrat: How the heck did I miss this great thread for so long????

Let's see if I can catch up...Love my Keurig. My husband and daughters know not to talk to Mom until the first cup is made. Same at work...I won't even answer my phone until my coffee is ready. My favorite coffee so far is Starbuck's Pike Roast....every bold.

I am NOT a morning person. I hate getting up early. If I didn't work, 9:00 would be my ideal time to get up.

My daughters are 16 and 13 and the greatest blessings to me. Beautiful, smart and talented. My 16 year old just started her first real job! Both already have their college plans together. So blessed.

Husband works for one of the Big 3 and we live in this frozen hell called Michigan. I work for a college.

I'm originally from North Carolina and visit several times a year. Hope to be moving back soon.

Nope, that pretty much covers the convo so far.
    Welcome, pull up a comfy chair and chillax as the kids say.

#207   2014/02/18 08:33AM
    Layngel

Quote Radsbrat: How the heck did I miss this great thread for so long????

Welcome!
    Sorry about your dog

North Carolina is awesome! I used to vacation in Bryson City.

I am excited about my Keurig...everyone here gave it rave reviews!

#208   2014/02/18 08:39AM
    calliope

I have spent some time in Charlotte and a couple of great trips to the Outerbanks. I love North Carolina, it seems to have everything from mountains to beaches.

#209   2014/02/18 08:52AM
    Radsbrat

Quote calliope: I have spent some time in Charlotte and a couple of great trips to the Outerbanks. I love North Carolina, it seems to have everything from mountains to beaches.

It is the perfect state to live in but of course I'm biased. My favorite beach is Wrightsville Beach...very quiet, not so commercialized like Myrtle Beach.

#210   2014/02/18 09:19AM
    Sunnyflower

I slept like crap last night and I feel like I could pass out at my desk and I have a loooong day ahead of me.

My new kitten knocked over one of the flat screen tv's last night. It survived thank goodness!

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list