List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coffee Time..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coffee Time..

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 02:07PM, Views: 31258, Replies: 1367
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #191   2014/02/18 06:16AM
    Re: Coffee Time..
    Molli

Quote Sinny: Morning peeps.. how is everyone today? It is a beauty of a day here.. bright and sunny but a tad chilly. Good thing I am a canuck and have those polar bear tendencies LOL cuz BRRRRRRRRRR

Morning! We got 2 more inches of the white stuff last night. C-c-c-c-cold here today too but the weather dude says we're going to get a heat wave come Sat. A whole 50 degrees! Which will mean the snow melts and we will be on a flood watch.

Today's K-cup is caramel cappuccino. I really like it.

#192   2014/02/18 06:18AM
    Molli

Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity: Hi Sinny, I just discovered this thread, so I'm late for the morning joe. I love coffee, yum yum yum. I'm a barista so it's the perfect job for me. Work is play. I can't have caffeine tomorrow or Wednesday, so it will kill me for sure. I haven't read the whole thread yet but I am about to.
    It's funny how you are a morning poster and I am a night time poster but we post at the same time, he he.

LOL it really is funny,.. so glad you found our thread.

mY poor hunney broke his hand tonite.. I feel so bad for him..he was running to answer the phone and tripped going up the stairs so put his hand out to break the fall and broke 2 bones.. now has to go to an orthopedic surgeon they think he may need a pin in his hand.

Oh no! Now he won't be able to do the dishes. j/k. Poor guy. I broke both thumbs once, it was a b*tch.

#193   2014/02/18 06:21AM
    Molli

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny: I like big dogs too but I really like them all.

Me too. I grew up with a German Shepard and she was so sweet. A real baby, she would hide when the mail man came. But when I walked with her at the park, nobody would ever mess with me. She was a great protector.

Aw. Shepherds really are sweet dogs. Molli loved kids.

#194   2014/02/18 06:23AM
    lvsdasnow

Wow Sinny, I am so sorry to hear about your husband too. That sounds like a super bad break. A long recovery if they use the screws. Oh my, makes me ache all over thinking about the pain he must be in.

Well I have had my coffee and now it is time for my trip outside. Got Mother settled in so I can do my chores. Everyone stay warm and healthy. Be back later.

#195   2014/02/18 06:24AM
    Layngel

Morning everyone, my yellow Keurig is getting delivered today, can't wait!!
    Hope everyone is safe and warm,
    have a great day

#196   2014/02/18 06:25AM
    Layngel

Quote Molli:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote velocity: Hi Sinny, I just discovered this thread, so I'm late for the morning joe. I love coffee, yum yum yum. I'm a barista so it's the perfect job for me. Work is play. I can't have caffeine tomorrow or Wednesday, so it will kill me for sure. I haven't read the whole thread yet but I am about to.
    It's funny how you are a morning poster and I am a night time poster but we post at the same time, he he.

mY poor hunney broke his hand tonite.. I feel so bad for him..he was running to answer the phone and tripped going up the stairs so put his hand out to break the fall and broke 2 bones.. now has to go to an orthopedic surgeon they think he may need a pin in his hand.

Oh no! Now he won't be able to do the dishes. j/k. Poor guy. I broke both thumbs once, it was a b*tch.

Oh Sinny, I hope he recovers quickly, ouch!!!!

#197   2014/02/18 06:34AM
    Molli

Quote Layngel: Morning everyone, my yellow Keurig is getting delivered today, can't wait!!
    Hope everyone is safe and warm,
    have a great day

You'll love it!

#198   2014/02/18 06:41AM
    taramartin

Quote BobbiSox: Yup, Calliope. Fernandina Beach. Not that I've seen the beach lately; too cold to venture out. Tomorrow it's going to be 80 up here, so I'll get over and dig my toes in the sand. Are you a native or a re-locater? I still miss Los Angeles, and I've been here 17 years!!

I live about an hour south of Fernandina!

#199   2014/02/18 06:41AM
    BobbiSox

Quote calliope: I have friends from Key West who moved up there a few years ago. Are you near Amelia Island?

Yes. Amelia Island, technically. We are across the bridge. In Yulee. But we have the AI zip-code. Go figure. I think when they built these condos, they bribed their way into the AI zip-code for a 'selling' point. Who wants to live in Yulee? I am in a lovely condo community smack dab in the middle of farm county. I don't mind. I can walk to Walmart, and you can't do that on AI.

#200   2014/02/18 06:43AM
    taramartin

Quote Sinny:

Ouch! Sorry to read this.

« 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list