List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coffee Time..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coffee Time..

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/01 09:56AM, Views: 28810, Replies: 1367
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2014/02/17 11:55AM
    Re: Coffee Time..
    Sinny

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny: I like big dogs too but I really like them all.

Me too. I grew up with a German Shepard and she was so sweet. A real baby, she would hide when the mail man came. But when I walked with her at the park, nobody would ever mess with me. She was a great protector.

I used to have a shepherd named Sunny and she was so sweet.. we had a cat door and she always stuck her head out the door and would just lay there.

So cute!

she was the sweetest dog..

#182   2014/02/17 11:56AM
    Sinny

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Good day friends! Another cold day here and a busy one too.

Just about to go make some caramel vanilla cream coffee in the Kreiug.

MMMmmmMMMmm.

Hope you are all well.

Yum!

I'm having another cup, with Bailey's Irish Cream. Delicious!

I love baileys.. have you ever tried to make it your self? I have a pretty good recipe.

No I haven't. Please share!

This really is good and so close to the real stuff and you can drink it right away.

Baileys Irish Cream

1 cup of Jamisons Irish Whiskey
    1 cup of heavy cream
    1 can of eagle brand evaporated milk
    1 tsp instant coffee
    1 tsp vanilla extract (artificial is ok)
    1 tsp almond extract (artificial is ok)
    1 squirt of chocolate syrup ( I use quik)

put all in blender and blend the heck out of it (2-3 mins)

store in baileys bottle and no one will ever know

Keep in fridge cuz of real cream.

Enjoy in a wonderful cup of coffee or on ice.

Thank you so much!

You are welcome

#183   2014/02/17 02:52PM
    velocity

Hi Sinny, I just discovered this thread, so I'm late for the morning joe. I love coffee, yum yum yum. I'm a barista so it's the perfect job for me. Work is play. I can't have caffeine tomorrow or Wednesday, so it will kill me for sure. I haven't read the whole thread yet but I am about to.
    It's funny how you are a morning poster and I am a night time poster but we post at the same time, he he.

#184   2014/02/17 09:13PM
    Sinny

Quote velocity: Hi Sinny, I just discovered this thread, so I'm late for the morning joe. I love coffee, yum yum yum. I'm a barista so it's the perfect job for me. Work is play. I can't have caffeine tomorrow or Wednesday, so it will kill me for sure. I haven't read the whole thread yet but I am about to.
    It's funny how you are a morning poster and I am a night time poster but we post at the same time, he he.

LOL it really is funny,.. so glad you found our thread.

mY poor hunney broke his hand tonite.. I feel so bad for him..he was running to answer the phone and tripped going up the stairs so put his hand out to break the fall and broke 2 bones.. now has to go to an orthopedic surgeon they think he may need a pin in his hand.

#185   2014/02/18 04:04AM
    Sinny

Morning peeps.. how is everyone today? It is a beauty of a day here.. bright and sunny but a tad chilly. Good thing I am a canuck and have those polar bear tendencies LOL cuz BRRRRRRRRRR

#186   2014/02/18 04:38AM
    BobbiSox

Quote Sinny: Morning peeps.. how is everyone today? It is a beauty of a day here.. bright and sunny but a tad chilly. Good thing I am a canuck and have those polar bear tendencies LOL cuz BRRRRRRRRRR

Morninn'. Where the heck is everybody. I've been AWOL because I've been away and now I'm sleeping later and later each day. Whad'up with that? Got no clue. Unless it's the cold weather HERE IN FLORIDA. What the hell. It's FLORIDA!
    I should be at the beach, not holed up inside. Gimme hot coffee. Hurry.

#187   2014/02/18 05:29AM
    calliope

You must be in N FL Bobbi. It's a little chilly here in S FL this morning but going to warm to a beautiful sunny 80. We have had perfect weather the last 4 days. Reminds me why I am in FL.
    Sinny sorry about your husbands hand! His right or left? Got to be frustrating either way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 05:29AM
    #188   2014/02/18 05:40AM
    BobbiSox

Yup, Calliope. Fernandina Beach. Not that I've seen the beach lately; too cold to venture out. Tomorrow it's going to be 80 up here, so I'll get over and dig my toes in the sand. Are you a native or a re-locater? I still miss Los Angeles, and I've been here 17 years!!

#189   2014/02/18 05:55AM
    calliope

I am originally from the Pittsburgh area. My husband was a hotel manager and we have lived in several different state but 2 or 3 times in FL. My kids were born in PA but always considered FL home so this is where we ended up. This last time is 21 years so I guess I am staying. Kids and grand kids are here. No more frigid, icy north for me!

#190   2014/02/18 05:57AM
    calliope

I have friends from Key West who moved up there a few years ago. Are you near Amelia Island?

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list