List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coffee Time..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coffee Time..

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/01 09:56AM, Views: 29555, Replies: 1367
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2014/02/17 06:47AM
    Re: Coffee Time..
    Molli

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Molli: Good morning! Snow flurries here today,as if we need more snow.

I'm enjoying a cup of Green Mountain breakfast blend coffee this morning.

Tea. OMG I love tea! Any kind of tea. Green tea is one of my favorites and it's good for you. At bedtime I drink Celestial Seasons Sleepytime tea. Calms the nerves lol.

I am not much a tea drinker but I don't mind some late at night if I am chilled will have to try sleepytime.. I like the name.

It's real calming.

#162   2014/02/17 06:54AM
    Molli

Quote Layngel: Good morning, everyone!!!!!!!!

Good morning!

The sun is shining today, but still really cold. Supposed to get another storm later this week. *sighs*

Animals. I love them all. Right now I only have one. A long haired Chihuahua Miss Lilybelle. She's quite the dainty lady. She allows us to live here so we can open the door,put food in the bowl and lift her up on the couch. She stands in front of the couch and just stares at the hubs until he picks her up.

I was raised on a farm. My parents still live there. My mom raises/breeds miniature horses. All this snow we've been getting is higher than her horses lol.

#163   2014/02/17 06:59AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Molli:

Good morning!

The sun is shining today, but still really cold. Supposed to get another storm later this week. *sighs*

Animals. I love them all. Right now I only have one. A long haired Chihuahua Miss Lilybelle. She's quite the dainty lady. She allows us to live here so we can open the door,put food in the bowl and lift her up on the couch. She stands in front of the couch and just stares at the hubs until he picks her up.

I was raised on a farm. My parents still live there. My mom raises/breeds miniature horses. All this snow we've been getting is higher than her horses lol.

My husband and I are owned by two dachshunds and they made us buy doggy stairs for them. There's a set by the bed and one by the sofa. We really didn't mind tho, dachshunds have notoriously bad backs and rather than expensive back surgery some day this was the best way to go for our checkbook.

#164   2014/02/17 06:59AM
    Layngel

Quote Molli:

Good morning!

Aww! I think long haired chihuaua's are some of the cutest dogs! I have 2 cats and some fish. I had a pug years ago, but he passed. I love all animals as well!

I bet the horses are awesome! Hope you all get a break from the snow soon!

#165   2014/02/17 07:15AM
    Molli

Hmm doggie steps. I might have to check that out. My mom had doxies for years, they are notorious for back problems. I'm more of a big dog person. Yep, I'm owned by a little dog at the moment but my heart belongs to German Shephards. I didn't pick Lily, my mom did.

My shephard, Molli (that's where I get my name) was getting old and had cancer. Two months before I had to say goodby to my Cocker, Brady. I rescued her, she was abandoned in a garage with a St. Bernard. We had her for almost ten years. Her hips were getting bad, she was deaf and going blind. It was time for her to cross the rainbow bridge. Then Molli started going down hill...fast. Don't know if it was the loss of Brady that hurried it along or what. The vet said her cancer was all thru her. We held her until she went to sleep.

Anyway,my mother decided I needed another dog. And that's how I ended up with this little 8 lb ball of waddling fur.

Sorry for the long post. Doggies are my passion.

#166   2014/02/17 07:16AM
    Molli

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Molli:

Good morning!

Aww! I think long haired chihuaua's are some of the cutest dogs! I have 2 cats and some fish. I had a pug years ago, but he passed. I love all animals as well!

I bet the horses are awesome! Hope you all get a break from the snow soon!

Pugs are really cool doggies! My sister had two, Ed and Fred. They were comical.

#167   2014/02/17 09:38AM
    Sinny

I like big dogs too but I really like them all.

#168   2014/02/17 10:40AM
    Sunnyflower

Good day friends! Another cold day here and a busy one too.

Just about to go make some caramel vanilla cream coffee in the Kreiug.

MMMmmmMMMmm.

Hope you are all well.

#169   2014/02/17 10:43AM
    calliope

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Molli:

Good morning!

My husband and I are owned by two dachshunds and they made us buy doggy stairs for them. There's a set by the bed and one by the sofa. We really didn't mind tho, dachshunds have notoriously bad backs and rather than expensive back surgery some day this was the best way to go for our checkbook.

I had a friend with a little doxie named Pokey (since you have Dega you can guess why they called him Pokey). Pokey looked like he had a zipper down his back from back surgery. I was always nervous that I would hurt his back.

#170   2014/02/17 11:02AM
    Layngel

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Molli:

Good morning!

They sound so cute!

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list