List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coffee Time..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coffee Time..

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/01 09:56AM, Views: 25973, Replies: 1367
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2014/02/16 03:07AM
    Re: Coffee Time..
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote moonjewel: Hope it's okay if I bring my cup of tea to your coffee time talk!
    Just dropping bye to relax and enjoy your company - and wish your son all the very best! Enjoy this time with him - it is very exciting!

Please bring your tea! We'll have a tea party. Some days I feel like Alice in Wonderland here anyway.

I drink green tea from the moment I open my eyes in the morning until very late in the evening. I go through a box of forty tea bags in less than two days.

WOW u do drink a lot of green tea LOL

any of you peeps pet people? I have 2 dogs and 4 cats and I love them all.

I really do! Each week I buy two boxes of 100ea and that lasts about a week. I know green tea is good for you, but not sure if the quantity I go through would be considered healthy.

I'm owned by two spoiled rotten dachshunds. They allow my husband and I to live here and provide them with food and shelter. Occasionally they allow us to share the couch and bed with them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/16 03:08AM
    #142   2014/02/16 03:26AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote lvsdasnow: Hi Everyone, I have been without the puter for so many days now it has me worried. lol. They are resetting the pole that broke during the ice storm so I am losing my internet connection from time to time this AM.
    Sinny, The first thing I do in the AM is to get my coffee pot going. Feed my cats and then pour my coffee and come to the puter. Mind if I join your Thread?
    I like Maxwell coffee. Used to use all the different kind and settled with the Community coffee from louisiana.Thats a nice smooth Coffee.

I love Community coffee. Back in Louisiana I would drink it all day long. I switched to green tea when I retired, a little over two years ago. A spoon could stand up in my coffee. I come from a long line of coffee with chicory drinkers. With all that caffeine, I'd be bouncing off the walls by noon.

#143   2014/02/16 03:46AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote moonjewel: Hope it's okay if I bring my cup of tea to your coffee time talk!
    Just dropping bye to relax and enjoy your company - and wish your son all the very best! Enjoy this time with him - it is very exciting!

Please bring your tea! We'll have a tea party. Some days I feel like Alice in Wonderland here anyway.

I drink green tea from the moment I open my eyes in the morning until very late in the evening. I go through a box of forty tea bags in less than two days.

I really do! Each week I buy two boxes of 100ea and that lasts about a week. I know green tea is good for you, but not sure if the quantity I go through would be considered healthy.

I'm owned by two spoiled rotten dachshunds. They allow my husband and I to live here and provide them with food and shelter. Occasionally they allow us to share the couch and bed with them.

I thought I drank a lot of coffee but wow you beat me in the tea dept. LOL

I just found the most awesome grooming tool.. it is called the FURminator.. and omg it is amazing.

#144   2014/02/16 03:49AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote lvsdasnow: Hi Everyone, I have been without the puter for so many days now it has me worried. lol. They are resetting the pole that broke during the ice storm so I am losing my internet connection from time to time this AM.
    Sinny, The first thing I do in the AM is to get my coffee pot going. Feed my cats and then pour my coffee and come to the puter. Mind if I join your Thread?
    I like Maxwell coffee. Used to use all the different kind and settled with the Community coffee from louisiana.Thats a nice smooth Coffee.

I love Community coffee. Back in Louisiana I would drink it all day long. I switched to green tea when I retired, a little over two years ago. A spoon could stand up in my coffee. I come from a long line of coffee with chicory drinkers. With all that caffeine, I'd be bouncing off the walls by noon.

I have never heard of community coffee. I don't like my coffee that strong. I am a wimp.. I didn't actually start drinking coffee till right after I had my son.. I craved coffee so much when I was pregnant but didn't drink it cuz of the caffeine .. now I can't get enough...

#145   2014/02/16 03:54AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I just found the most awesome grooming tool.. it is called the FURminator.. and omg it is amazing.

Oh, I keep the green tea people in business. Not to mention the lemon growers. Have to have lemon in my tea. They should be sending me thank you cards and letters.

LOL FURminator! Well, I can only imagine what that's for! I'll have to look that up online. Got to see a picture of that! I'm going to order a PABS this week. It's a chastity belt for Bristol. Spring is coming and I don't want puppies this year. Dega is so going to hate me!

#146   2014/02/16 03:59AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I have never heard of community coffee. I don't like my coffee that strong. I am a wimp.. I didn't actually start drinking coffee till right after I had my son.. I craved coffee so much when I was pregnant but didn't drink it cuz of the caffeine .. now I can't get enough...

Community is a Louisiana based coffee manufacturer and distributor. Years ago the only place you could purchase it was Louisiana. Now it's available almost everywhere in this country. Guess they haven't made it to Canada yet. They have different strengths. They make it without the chicory. It's a very smooth coffee. Right after Katrina they were donating all the profits to the rebuilding effort in south Louisiana. They're family owned and operated. Great little company.

#147   2014/02/16 04:18AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Oh, I keep the green tea people in business. Not to mention the lemon growers. Have to have lemon in my tea. They should be sending me thank you cards and letters.

LOL FURminator! Well, I can only imagine what that's for! I'll have to look that up online. Got to see a picture of that! I'm going to order a PABS this week. It's a chastity belt for Bristol. Spring is coming and I don't want puppies this year. Dega is so going to hate me!

I was at the vet to get pill pockets for my kitty to take his pills.. and I got yakking to this guy that was there and then a groomer was there and we all started yakkin.. I talk to EVERYONE.. I had a southern friend of mine tell me that I do not meet a stranger.. I had never heard that term before but it is true.. I treat everyone like I have known them for years LOL

anyway... back to the FURminator LOL it is this tool that is unreal for getting furballs and uglies in a long haired cat.. they have them for dogs too and short hair and all kinds.. it is by far the best grooming tool I have ever found

www.furminator.com/

#148   2014/02/16 05:50AM
    Molli

Good morning! Snow flurries here today,as if we need more snow.

I'm enjoying a cup of Green Mountain breakfast blend coffee this morning.

Tea. OMG I love tea! Any kind of tea. Green tea is one of my favorites and it's good for you. At bedtime I drink Celestial Seasons Sleepytime tea. Calms the nerves lol.

#149   2014/02/16 10:59AM
    Rebel556

Quote calliope:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Well, I'm not a coffee drinker, I'm a green tea girl, but I am an early bird! So does that get me in the club?

Bobbisox, I overslept this morning too! It's 5:30a here and that's really late for me to just be starting my second cup of tea!

Sinny, great idea for a thread! I know your son will be great today! He's an outstanding player!! Want him in the SEC when he graduates high school! Preferably LSU!!

hell ya gf.. you are my earliest bird posting buddy.. green tea drinkers are welcome.. keurig does have tea pods.

there are a few of us that are always here in the morning so I thought it would be nice to have a place to just shoot the sh*t.

LSU here he comes LOL...

Fingers crossed on LSU! They sure could use him. Could have used him last season. I'm in mourning anyway with no football this weekend for the first time since last summer. It's going to be a long weekend for me! Going through withdrawals.

LOL Yeah, other posters probably wonder if we get up early or just haven't been to sleep yet! When I retired I thought I would sleep till noon. Funny how that works. I get up before my alarm used to go off for work. Now that I don't have to get up early, the mornings are my favorite time of the day.

That's one thing I will credit New Mexico for. The sunrise over the mountains is magnificent! Right now they're covered in snow. Simply beautiful!!

My whole life I have been an early bird. I hated it as a teenager cuz I had to wait for hours for all my friends to get up.. now I have awesome friends that are up with me..

I am torn about where I want my son to go.. I want him to do well but I want him close to me LOL

Time to cut those apron strings! He's got a bright future and he'll get the most recognition by NFL scouts playing in the SEC. If it's not for LSU, then one of the others. But I really want him decked out in purple and gold!

He would look good in purple.. but he wants to wear black and gold one day. I like the Blue and orange

As in Steeler black and gold? Yippee!

Steeler fan here in the ' Burgh with three yorkies, and I love my keurig too.
    Best of luck to your son, Sinny!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/16 11:00AM
    #150   2014/02/16 11:30AM
    deceived

Quote Sinny:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote calliope: Hope you get your putter back soon!
    I don't drink as much coffee as I used to. Usually just one in the morning now. I like Community, drank it when we lived in New Orleans. Haven't had it for a long time. When we lived in a Key West I started drinking Cuban coffee and that is what I usually buy. I like Dunkin Donuts but hate Starbucks. I drink it black and Starbucks always tastes burnt to me.

I only drink the Dunkin Donuts coffee, original flavor. If I wanted to taste a 'flavor', I would by the cheaper grocery store flavored brands. The DD coffee is flavorful enough all by itself with some real cream in it. ITA on Starbucks. They always burn the beans. I guess it depends on what you grow up on. We always had the DD in our home, so that's what I like, but I am always up for tasting a new bean. I'll try anything once, food or drink. Got to broaden your horizons, right? Europeans brew some heavenly blends. I had the pleasure of trying some of them recently.

Has anyone heard of this... I used to go to Starbucks when I was in a big town... but I heard on one of the news stations, I think CNN, that Starbucks have ground up red ladybugs in their coffee... that is why it has that red coloring...is that true???

www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/04/19/150972539/starbucks-ditches-bug-based-red-d... />
    they did use it in a strawberry drink they had.. but it looks like they are phasing it out and not going to use it anymore..

THX!!!

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list