List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coffee Time..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coffee Time..

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/01 09:56AM, Views: 29922, Replies: 1367
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2014/02/15 05:09PM
    Re: Coffee Time..
    moonjewel

Hope it's okay if I bring my cup of tea to your coffee time talk!
    Just dropping bye to relax and enjoy your company - and wish your son all the very best! Enjoy this time with him - it is very exciting!

#132   2014/02/15 05:24PM
    taramartin

How many of you are getting some serious snow tonight (2/15)?

#133   2014/02/15 05:42PM
    Sinny

Quote canadiansenior: omg----it is sooo nice to see board where people are actually friendly,polite, and can carry on a conversation without ranting and raving, like a bunch of insane people !! i've been sitting here reading all of your comments , and thoroughly enjoyed them. sinny--i believe it was you that started this one ,so from one "bluenoser"(n.s.) to another--thank you !! let's have more of the same from now on !! i have to say that i am not looking forward to the expected storm tommorrow, although i LOVE the cold, but absolutely HATE the snow. i would much prefer the cold to the heat anyday, so i am so ready for this snow to stop!!!! once again-- thanks to all for your posts, and looking forward to reading many more.

Hey there.. sunny is a bluenoser too :P how great to meet you.. I love snow too but have had enough for the year.. and not really wanting to be hit tomorrow .. but looks like we will.. so glad u popped in

#134   2014/02/16 02:31AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote moonjewel: Hope it's okay if I bring my cup of tea to your coffee time talk!
    Just dropping bye to relax and enjoy your company - and wish your son all the very best! Enjoy this time with him - it is very exciting!

Please bring your tea! We'll have a tea party. Some days I feel like Alice in Wonderland here anyway.

I drink green tea from the moment I open my eyes in the morning until very late in the evening. I go through a box of forty tea bags in less than two days.

#135   2014/02/16 02:42AM
    Sinny

Quote deceived:
    Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote calliope: Hope you get your putter back soon!
    I don't drink as much coffee as I used to. Usually just one in the morning now. I like Community, drank it when we lived in New Orleans. Haven't had it for a long time. When we lived in a Key West I started drinking Cuban coffee and that is what I usually buy. I like Dunkin Donuts but hate Starbucks. I drink it black and Starbucks always tastes burnt to me.

I only drink the Dunkin Donuts coffee, original flavor. If I wanted to taste a 'flavor', I would by the cheaper grocery store flavored brands. The DD coffee is flavorful enough all by itself with some real cream in it. ITA on Starbucks. They always burn the beans. I guess it depends on what you grow up on. We always had the DD in our home, so that's what I like, but I am always up for tasting a new bean. I'll try anything once, food or drink. Got to broaden your horizons, right? Europeans brew some heavenly blends. I had the pleasure of trying some of them recently.

Has anyone heard of this... I used to go to Starbucks when I was in a big town... but I heard on one of the news stations, I think CNN, that Starbucks have ground up red ladybugs in their coffee... that is why it has that red coloring...is that true???

www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/04/19/150972539/starbucks-ditches-bug-based-red-d... />
    they did use it in a strawberry drink they had.. but it looks like they are phasing it out and not going to use it anymore..

#136   2014/02/16 02:44AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote taramartin: How many of you are getting some serious snow tonight (2/15)?

Judging by how quiet it is this morning on the board, it wouldn't surprise me if some aren't snowed in. I'm in New Mexico and it's unseasonably warm here. In fact my a/c has been running overnight.

#137   2014/02/16 02:48AM
    Sinny

Quote moonjewel: Hope it's okay if I bring my cup of tea to your coffee time talk!

The more the merrier.. everyone is welcome.. phyllis and sharon fans.. all fans.. and thanks moonjewel.. I really am enjoying this time.. being a football mom / manager is the bomb.

#138   2014/02/16 02:53AM
    Sinny

We got and are getting snow right now but as I am typing we are getting ice pellets. BOOO

#139   2014/02/16 02:54AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Please bring your tea! We'll have a tea party. Some days I feel like Alice in Wonderland here anyway.

I drink green tea from the moment I open my eyes in the morning until very late in the evening. I go through a box of forty tea bags in less than two days.

WOW u do drink a lot of green tea LOL

any of you peeps pet people? I have 2 dogs and 4 cats and I love them all.

#140   2014/02/16 02:55AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Judging by how quiet it is this morning on the board, it wouldn't surprise me if some aren't snowed in. I'm in New Mexico and it's unseasonably warm here. In fact my a/c has been running overnight.

I slept in this morning LOL 630 woooot

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list