List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coffee Time..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coffee Time..

Started by Sinny at 2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/01 09:56AM, Views: 29516, Replies: 1367
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/08 03:07AM
    Coffee Time..
    Sinny

Good morning my early bird friends.. hope everyone had a great sleep. I did.. and now I have my cuppa all ready to go.. I absolutely love my Keurig that I got for Christmas.. don't know how I lived without it..

My son has a football combine today.. and will be all kinds of coaches there to look and see.. he has had great success so far and had 9 Universities looking at him for their football team.. so wish him well..

Thought it would be nice to get a current friendly no soap talk thread going..

#2   2014/02/08 03:22AM
    Re: Coffee Time..
    rancher

Congratulations to your son. Hope he does well.

I, too, enjoy my coffee very early. I am former military, so I still get up early even though I am retired.

#3   2014/02/08 03:28AM
    BobbiSox

Morning! I overslept! Am I late? Good luck at the football meet! Those scholarships are a blessing. Most of the hotels we stay at now use the Keurig. It's fine, but not for me. I need a potful! Do you ever use Dunkin Donuts coffee? It's my favorite. Arabica beans. Yum.

#4   2014/02/08 03:28AM
    Sinny

Thanks rancher.. it is an exciting time for him.. he is grade 11 so has one more year of school but nice that so many universities are looking.. it gives him so much more opportunity.

I should have been military.. LOL I am always up at the crack of dawn, no matter what time I go to bed. Always been this way.. I just wake up.

I am up in Nova Scotia and it is sooo cold right now.. still quite a bit of snow too.

#5   2014/02/08 04:18AM
    taramartin

My message board says you all were posting around 3 AM, is that true?

Sinny, I hope your son shows his best today.

BobbiSox, I love Dunkin Donuts coffee but today I am drinking WalMart's Arabic beans - pretty good.

#6   2014/02/08 04:26AM
    CCRfan21

I love coffee too! Had to do fasting blood work the other day and it killed me not to be able to have my caffeine fix I cannot do black coffee. I need cream and flavor.

Sinny, Keurigs are great with all the choice of flavors we now have! Good luck to your son today!

#7   2014/02/08 04:31AM
    Homesick Cajun

Well, I'm not a coffee drinker, I'm a green tea girl, but I am an early bird! So does that get me in the club?

Bobbisox, I overslept this morning too! It's 5:30a here and that's really late for me to just be starting my second cup of tea!

Sinny, great idea for a thread! I know your son will be great today! He's an outstanding player!! Want him in the SEC when he graduates high school! Preferably LSU!!

#8   2014/02/08 04:33AM
    Sinny

Quote BobbiSox: Morning! I overslept! Am I late? Good luck at the football meet! Those scholarships are a blessing. Most of the hotels we stay at now use the Keurig. It's fine, but not for me. I need a potful! Do you ever use Dunkin Donuts coffee? It's my favorite. Arabica beans. Yum.

Morning bobbi... we don't have dunkin donuts.. I love coffee.. am so addicted.. the scholarships definitely help. So I make him crack the books a lot..

#9   2014/02/08 04:34AM
    Sinny

Quote taramartin: My message board says you all were posting around 3 AM, is that true?

Sinny, I hope your son shows his best today.

BobbiSox, I love Dunkin Donuts coffee but today I am drinking WalMart's Arabic beans - pretty good.

no, 7 am for me.. I am atlantic time..

#10   2014/02/08 04:35AM
    Sinny

Quote CCRfan21: I love coffee too! Had to do fasting blood work the other day and it killed me not to be able to have my caffeine fix I cannot do black coffee. I need cream and flavor.

Sinny, Keurigs are great with all the choice of flavors we now have! Good luck to your son today!

I hate when I have to fast.. I always feel so much hungrier and thirstier before the test LOL why is that?

I love my keurig so much and i love all the flavours.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list