List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER

Started by rediculous at 2014/02/07 01:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 10:04AM, Views: 2184, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/07 03:46PM
    Re: Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER
    hubbardfan

Quote rediculous: After Chloe walks in on Victor and Chelsea, she tells Chelsea to have nothing to do with Victor, Victor looks at Chloe like she is a bug or something..he leaves, Chloe orders Chelsea to not move in with Victor, she tells Chelsea she and Connor are better off with Adam dead..Chelsea is furious, says she is moving to Paris, Chloe apologizes after telling Chelsea she will not allow her to take Connor away..they make up, and Chelsea goes upstairs to Connor, Chloe leaves, but before she does, she sneaks Chelsea and Connor's passports out of the hutch and puts them in her purse..

after telling Chelsea she will not allow her to take Connor away..
    Hi, Red, how are you? Wow, Chloe's now ORDERING Chelsea around, where she can and can't go? and snooping around her house? We already KNOW she's a thief! When will Mrs. Newman get a clue and throw this psycho out of her house and sever ties w/her for good? will it take Chloe kidnapping her son before she gets it? Adam's ghost needs to come to her in a dream with a warning! Be blessed!!

#12   2014/02/07 03:57PM
    rediculous

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote rediculous: After Chloe walks in on Victor and Chelsea, she tells Chelsea to have nothing to do with Victor, Victor looks at Chloe like she is a bug or something..he leaves, Chloe orders Chelsea to not move in with Victor, she tells Chelsea she and Connor are better off with Adam dead..Chelsea is furious, says she is moving to Paris, Chloe apologizes after telling Chelsea she will not allow her to take Connor away..they make up, and Chelsea goes upstairs to Connor, Chloe leaves, but before she does, she sneaks Chelsea and Connor's passports out of the hutch and puts them in her purse..

after telling Chelsea she will not allow her to take Connor away..
    Hi, Red, how are you? Wow, Chloe's now ORDERING Chelsea around, where she can and can't go? and snooping around her house? We already KNOW she's a thief! When will Mrs. Newman get a clue and throw this psycho out of her house and sever ties w/her for good? will it take Chloe kidnapping her son before she gets it? Adam's ghost needs to come to her in a dream with a warning! Be blessed!!

I'm good hubbard, you be Blessed also my friend...

#13   2014/02/07 04:55PM
    olga vqz.

When I saw the previews I asked myself who the heck does Chloe think shes talking to? She need to stop with all that lip. And Chelsea needs to be the one to put a stop to it.

#14   2014/02/08 10:04AM
    fairland

Chloe grills Chelsea about what he wanted. They argue about whether Adam is dead or not. I love this part of the story line this well written to me that Chloe is willing to defends Adam wishes to where Chelsea is willing to almost back stab Adam for listening to Victor. I love the way Chloe is grilling chelsea this not what Adam wanted from chelsea to break the one rule that Adam want you to obey is to keep victor away from Connor. I love this performance coming from Elizabeth Hendrickson to defend Adam would want to have a great confrontation between Chloe and Chelsea.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list