List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER

Started by rediculous at 2014/02/07 01:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 10:04AM, Views: 2347, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/07 01:10PM
    Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER
    rediculous

After Chloe walks in on Victor and Chelsea, she tells Chelsea to have nothing to do with Victor, Victor looks at Chloe like she is a bug or something..he leaves, Chloe orders Chelsea to not move in with Victor, she tells Chelsea she and Connor are better off with Adam dead..Chelsea is furious, says she is moving to Paris, Chloe apologizes after telling Chelsea she will not allow her to take Connor away..they make up, and Chelsea goes upstairs to Connor, Chloe leaves, but before she does, she sneaks Chelsea and Connor's passports out of the hutch and puts them in her purse..

#2   2014/02/07 01:21PM
    Re: Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER
    canukfan

I did see Chloe take the two passports - but wouldn't Connor travel on Chelsea's passport and the other passport would have been Adam's. Would make sense as there were only two passports there.

#3   2014/02/07 01:46PM
    granny7232

when my daughter was a baby she had to have her own passport

#4   2014/02/07 02:18PM
    bukopandan

Chloe's making it so hard for me to continue liking her. Once Chelsea realizes what Chloe did, hopefully she'll stop letting Chloe's behavior go. It feels like this is just the beginning of a psycho Chloe, which unfortunately will make ole Vic look that much more normal. I hope Kev plays a big part in the story.

#5   2014/02/07 02:22PM
    ksmmm

This might be the only time I agree with Victor. Chloe is an annoying little bug that needs to be squashed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/07 02:22PM
    #6   2014/02/07 02:58PM
    laurie6

Quote bukopandan: Chloe's making it so hard for me to continue liking her. Once Chelsea realizes what Chloe did, hopefully she'll stop letting Chloe's behavior go. It feels like this is just the beginning of a psycho Chloe, which unfortunately will make ole Vic look that much more normal. I hope Kev plays a big part in the story.

I agree, I have always liked Chloe and have been giving her a pass since she lost her daughter but she is going to far. I understand her anger towards Adam but she also needs to realize Chelsea's situation and how hard this must be for her as well.

#7   2014/02/07 03:07PM
    pocketvenus

Chloe is getting to be too much.....she must still be in shock..she is acting too irrational...

#8   2014/02/07 03:38PM
    marshal

I never cared for Chloe but do feel sorry for her now. Delia was the one thing that kept her sane and now that little girl is gone. This is one s/l I like, its what happens in real life when you loose a child. I hope Kevin is able to help her.

#9   2014/02/07 03:42PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote marshal: I never cared for Chloe but do feel sorry for her now. Delia was the one thing that kept her sane and now that little girl is gone. This is one s/l I like, its what happens in real life when you loose a child. I hope Kevin is able to help her.

Marshal we my be the only two that still have a little mercy on this girl. When u lose a child it never gets any better.

#10   2014/02/07 03:43PM
    marshal

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote marshal: I never cared for Chloe but do feel sorry for her now. Delia was the one thing that kept her sane and now that little girl is gone. This is one s/l I like, its what happens in real life when you loose a child. I hope Kevin is able to help her.

Marshal we my be the only two that still have a little mercy on this girl. When u lose a child it never gets any better.

Exactly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/07 03:44PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list