List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What if Adam comes back and.........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What if Adam comes back and.........

Started by Scotia at 2014/02/07 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 03:29PM, Views: 2167, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/07 08:05AM
    What if Adam comes back and.........
    Scotia

Chelsea has moved on and is now back married to Dylan. Peanut would then be grandson of both Victor and Nikki!

Just a thought, what do other posters think? Or do you think this would be a boring repeat of when she lied to Adam and Dylan. I just see Avery as being more of a nurturer/mother/protector figure towards Dylan. With Chelsea, there was more chemistry, in my opinion anyway.

I always wanted an Adam/Avery couple. I thought they really make a powerful couple. I doubt if that would happen though, Adam would want Chelsea and Conner back, no matter what.

#2   2014/02/07 10:53PM
    Re: What if Adam comes back and.........
    IndyFan

IMO - I don't feel that storyline.....only because it's been done before.

#3   2014/02/08 04:55AM
    Bresean

Quote IndyFan: IMO - I don't feel that storyline.....only because it's been done before.

#4   2014/02/08 05:02AM
    CCRfan21

I don't think Chelsea will move on with anyone else. She loves adam deeply. Adam will lurk around unseen for weeks and plot his revenge on daddy I am glad Victor did not save adam like some posters believed. I like that the characters have a love hate relationship. It will make the next weeks more interesting and we need that.

#5   2014/02/08 05:34AM
    deceived

What if Adam comes back and Chelsea is married to Victor and living on the ranch...

#6   2014/02/08 05:45AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote CCRfan21: I don't think Chelsea will move on with anyone else. She loves adam deeply. Adam will lurk around unseen for weeks and plot his revenge on daddy I am glad Victor did not save adam like some posters believed. I like that the characters have a love hate relationship. It will make the next weeks more interesting and we need that.

I agree. I am so glad Victor did not have a hand in saving Adam but I'm not sure it's a love/hate relationship any more. I think it is now all hate that Adam has for Victor and I never believed for a minute that Victor loved Adam. He just wants his hands on Connor.

#7   2014/02/08 07:15AM
    wyattfan

I doubt Dylan would take Chelsea back. He's happy with Avery.
    I think Jack would be in a position to marry her but I have doubts that would happen. Victor would have to get a quick divorce from Nikki to marry Chelsea. I can't see that happening.

#8   2014/02/08 07:26AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote CCRfan21: I don't think Chelsea will move on with anyone else. She loves adam deeply. Adam will lurk around unseen for weeks and plot his revenge on daddy I am glad Victor did not save adam like some posters believed. I like that the characters have a love hate relationship. It will make the next weeks more interesting and we need that.

I agree. With the writers having Chelsea believe Adam is alive, and then showing his hand move--I don't think Chelsea will move on before Adam returns.

Unlike some of the other posters, I think the Adam-Victor relationship will be more complicated. It seems they are setting Chloe up to lose her marbles and if Victor rescues Chelsea and Connor, the family dynamic will inevitably change. I think the two characters are too alike as father-son to really get along, but the sheer hatred was too much.

I do hope that Adam gaslights the heck out of Billy though.

#9   2014/02/08 03:21PM
    hubbardfan

ITA that Adam should get revenge on Billy; as for Victor, eventually, they will have to learn to 'get along' if only for the sake of the baby, but they DON'T have to like each other after all Victor's done to hurt Adam! He finally learned to tell Victor to kiss his @ss...good! Now if he comes back, he can make it clear to dear ol' dad, that they will NEVER have a father/son relationship(that ship has sailed), but will learn to 'tolerate' each other; he can see the baby when ADAM says so! Chloe & Chelsea will no longer be friends (hopefully by then Chloe and Kevin will be GONE) and Adam and family can live in peace! Jack and Adam may not be able to have the same relationship as before, but hopefully they don't turn into enemies! *Did I say BILLY IS A SNOT-NOSED PUNK!!! BRING HIM DOWN!

#10   2014/02/08 03:28PM
    lookylooky

Quote hubbardfan: ITA that Adam should get revenge on Billy; as for Victor, eventually, they will have to learn to 'get along' if only for the sake of the baby, but they DON'T have to like each other after all Victor's done to hurt Adam! He finally learned to tell Victor to kiss his @ss...good! Now if he comes back, he can make it clear to dear ol' dad, that they will NEVER have a father/son relationship(that ship has sailed), but will learn to 'tolerate' each other; he can see the baby when ADAM says so! Chloe & Chelsea will no longer be friends (hopefully by then Chloe and Kevin will be GONE) and Adam and family can live in peace! Jack and Adam may not be able to have the same relationship as before, but hopefully they don't turn into enemies! *Did I say BILLY IS A SNOT-NOSED PUNK!!! BRING HIM DOWN!

💕 that is great. Really they should have a fan day and let us write how we see things going

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list