List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam is alive!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam is alive!

Started by SOLOVEADAM at 2014/02/07 07:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/06 11:13AM, Views: 2836, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/07 07:57AM
    Adam is alive!
    SOLOVEADAM

Yay! although MM is not coming back...i'm glad to know he is still alive...i hope the new Adam punches Billy right in his trout mouth! ugh...between him and whoot owl eyes stupid Vicki. I could just scream!

#2   2014/03/05 10:54PM
    Re: Adam is alive!
    lvsdasnow

Quote SOLOVEADAM: Yay! although MM is not coming back...i'm glad to know he is still alive...i hope the new Adam punches Billy right in his trout mouth! ugh...between him and whoot owl eyes stupid Vicki. I could just scream!

I so wanted them to find the real hit and run driver before they bring Adam back. Maybe when Victor finds Adam, and listens to how he never saw or felt Delia, Victor will get his men to track down that person. Dash needs to be found and I hope he shows who hit Delia. It was not Adam.
    Why bring Adam back with a recast just to be a hit and run driver? Don't think he did it at all.

#3   2014/03/06 03:01AM
    Sinny

I just wish it had not been so obvious. I miss the surprises on the show.. now we know everything that is going to happen. BOOO

#4   2014/03/06 04:30AM
    hopey pix

Maybe he's a were-wolf too!He has hairy hands!!WOOO!!Where's Dash?!!

#5   2014/03/06 04:33AM
    deceived

Quote SOLOVEADAM: Yay! although MM is not coming back...i'm glad to know he is still alive...i hope the new Adam punches Billy right in his trout mouth! ugh...between him and whoot owl eyes stupid Vicki. I could just scream!

I knew Adam was coming back, but I didn't know it would be this soon, MM said in his parting interview, that the new Adam would be coming back in 6 months... that the show needed a break from Adam for awhile...

#6   2014/03/06 04:41AM
    deceived

I think it's Pattycakes and Ms. Kitty operating on the New Adam...LOL

#7   2014/03/06 05:31AM
    Layngel

I'm glad to see he is coming back too!

#8   2014/03/06 06:05AM
    lomille

Maybe Adam coming back will bring some life back in the show. Boredom is setting fast for me...and the special jewel box thing with Jill and Colin, please let it end soon... Gosh darn it!

#9   2014/03/06 07:09AM
    marilynv

Hey, maybe Adam will have amnesia and since he looks totally different and Vicky is hot to trot...they will have an affair!!!

#10   2014/03/06 07:17AM
    lomille

Let's NOT have incest btw nuAdam and Victoria...like on Bold and Beautiful...although BnB still winning awards for best soap! Go figure. Smh

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list