List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Chris McKenna new Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Chris McKenna new Adam?

Started by VictorJRrules at 2014/02/07 07:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/07 02:38PM, Views: 2652, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/07 07:53AM
    Is Chris McKenna new Adam?
    VictorJRrules

After hearing about today's last scene (u.s) I'm wondering if he will be cast as new Adam and they just aren't announcing it yet for fear of backlash? Thoughts?

#2   2014/02/07 07:58AM
    Re: Is Chris McKenna new Adam?
    sweetangel.

Have there been any cast calls for his replacement

#3   2014/02/07 12:11PM
    frenchfish

I have thought this for awhile, and even more so after today. It looks like Adam was thrown from the car after the explosion, and I noticed his hand was black as if he had been in a fire. I think he will get plastic surgery and reappear in GC as a Mark Harding, who will be played by McKenna. When the driver of the car who killed Delia is revealed, we'll find out the Harding character is really Adam.

#4   2014/02/07 01:22PM
    VictorJRrules

I don't even think he would need plastic surgery, imo. He looks like he could pass for victor and hope's son. He is very easy on the eyes! All they would have to do is say "the role of Adam Newman is now being played by....."

#5   2014/02/07 01:31PM
    pocketvenus

There have been a few threads about this...CM has tweeted that his character, Mark Harding, will turn out to be Adam Newman in the future months.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/07 01:32PM
    #6   2014/02/07 01:33PM
    granny7232

I really dont think he will be Adam. Chris is only suppose to appear for a few episodes starting Feb 17th., and the writers have hinted that Adam may return in a few months, so it is too soon to be him

#7   2014/02/07 01:36PM
    SadieLadie

Quote pocketvenus: There have been a few threads about this...CM has tweeted that his character, Mark Harding, will turn out to be Adam Newman in the future months.

If that is true and CM tweeted it (Major Spoiler), he would be fired before he gets started!
    I don't even see a Twitter for Chris McKenna; not a verified one, anyway.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/07 01:40PM
    #8   2014/02/07 01:48PM
    pocketvenus

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote pocketvenus: There have been a few threads about this...CM has tweeted that his character, Mark Harding, will turn out to be Adam Newman in the future months.

If that is true and CM tweeted it (Major Spoiler), he would be fired before he gets started!
    I don't even see a Twitter for Chris McKenna; not a verified one, anyway.

I don't know how tweets work, as I don't participate-but a good friend of mine told me he had tweeted that he would be taking the character role of Mark Harding, who, after a few months would turn out to be Adam Newman....i guess time will tell for sure.

#9   2014/02/07 01:50PM
    pocketvenus

Quote granny7232: I really dont think he will be Adam. Chris is only suppose to appear for a few episodes starting Feb 17th., and the writers have hinted that Adam may return in a few months, so it is too soon to be him

My friend said that he did mention that originally he was only going to be in a few episodes, bit that has all changed..??

#10   2014/02/07 01:58PM
    sweetangel.

IMO Adam is NOT dead... He is still very much alive & injured
    BUT yes who will be recasts

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list