List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Started by 1Elvis at 2014/02/06 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 09:19AM, Views: 15954, Replies: 448
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #411   2014/02/18 06:48AM
    Re: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...
    Savoy

IA, the show is now more balanced out with all of the characters getting s/l that Phyllis isn't being shoe horned in to give her something to do.

#412   2014/02/18 06:59AM
    PixiePower

Quote Savoy: IA, the show is now more balanced out with all of the characters getting s/l that Phyllis isn't being shoe horned in to give her something to do.

IAM!So happy she is not on the show anymore.She sucked the life out of it.

#413   2014/02/18 07:14AM
    Jackie10

Quote Sinny:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote Jackie10: The show has been a complete bore for the past 2 and a half years Phyl leaving didnt have much to do with anything. She like a few others werent given good story lines in the last few years. Some have definitely made a bigger dent with their leaving then Phyl and in a much shorter time as well.

That's a matter of opinion, Out of everyone who left and got fired she is the one I want back the most.

Ya me too and at least she quit and didn't get fired.

Some cant keep real and reel separated. Phyl didnt quit. Adam wasnt fired. Other characters have left the soap for good that have made a bigger dent then Phyl. Dru, Brad, John Abbot and Mrs C. Just to name a few.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 07:15AM
    #414   2014/02/18 10:56AM
    countryMomof4

Quote Savoy: IA, the show is now more balanced out with all of the characters getting s/l that Phyllis isn't being shoe horned in to give her something to do.

ITA. I have enjoyed seeing more of the other characters. The cast is very talented and now more of the actors are given an opportunity to shine.

It is much more balanced now.

#415   2014/02/18 01:25PM
    laurie6

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote Jackie10: The show has been a complete bore for the past 2 and a half years Phyl leaving didnt have much to do with anything. She like a few others werent given good story lines in the last few years. Some have definitely made a bigger dent with their leaving then Phyl and in a much shorter time as well.

That's a matter of opinion, Out of everyone who left and got fired she is the one I want back the most.

Some cant keep real and reel separated. Phyl didnt quit. Adam wasnt fired. Other characters have left the soap for good that have made a bigger dent then Phyl. Dru, Brad, John Abbot and Mrs C. Just to name a few.

The reason the reel characters left are because the real characters quit got fired and unfortunately passed away. I still want Phyllis/MS back more then any other you mentioned so like I said it is a matter of opinion who made a bigger dent.

#416   2014/02/18 01:42PM
    marshal

Phyllis did not leave she is still there but for the best we are not able to see her. Just like the others if it is MG will be replaced and she will be a memory of the past. Her character was by far love by many people usually don't enjoy murderers etc. characters on show. Phyllis was an unwanted woman by men, a jealous, wannabe, insecure psychopathic creep.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 01:43PM
    #417   2014/02/19 08:00AM
    marshal

Get rid of the trash bag its smelling

#418   2014/02/19 08:01AM
    marshal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote laurie6:

Exactly the actors are gone but the story continues with the characters presence

#419   2014/02/19 08:03AM
    marshal

Quote countryMomof4:

ITA. I have enjoyed seeing more of the other characters. The cast is very talented and now more of the actors are given an opportunity to shine.

It is much more balanced now.

ITA it has stopped being the Phyllis show.

#420   2014/02/19 08:04AM
    marshal

Quote Savoy:
    Quote EQ1234:
    Quote frostysmygirl: This show has been a must see for me nothing boring about it. just goes to show that Phyllis is definitely not needed at all. And to those who think that's Sharon will run from Phyllis may want to remember they way Phyllis went out . She was running from Sharon! LMAO! When Phyllis don't have a 5 ton Buick in between her and her victim Phyllis aint chit! Leave her at the hospital the janitors are having a bang up time with her.

The ratings seem so much better without Phyllis being there.

IA, viewer ship is up over 5 million viewers with rating's being at their highest in 6 years, says it all. The show has moved on without Phyllis.

and I'm so happy for this. We now are able to enjoy all characters in s/l's.

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list