List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Started by 1Elvis at 2014/02/06 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 09:19AM, Views: 14959, Replies: 448
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #401   2014/02/17 05:12PM
    Re: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...
    laurie6

Quote Jackie10: The show has been a complete bore for the past 2 and a half years Phyl leaving didnt have much to do with anything. She like a few others werent given good story lines in the last few years. Some have definitely made a bigger dent with their leaving then Phyl and in a much shorter time as well.

That's a matter of opinion, Out of everyone who left and got fired she is the one I want back the most.

#402   2014/02/17 05:48PM
    Sinny

Quote laurie6: I hope she comes back soon and saves this show from all this boredom, She kept it fun and interesting where now it is just slow and extremely boring.

I so agree.Phyllis was the best badass in town and the show is so boring without her.

#403   2014/02/17 05:51PM
    Sinny

Quote laurie6:
    Quote Jackie10: The show has been a complete bore for the past 2 and a half years Phyl leaving didnt have much to do with anything. She like a few others werent given good story lines in the last few years. Some have definitely made a bigger dent with their leaving then Phyl and in a much shorter time as well.

That's a matter of opinion, Out of everyone who left and got fired she is the one I want back the most.

Ya me too and at least she quit and didn't get fired.

#404   2014/02/17 06:00PM
    Savoy

Quote EQ1234:
    Quote frostysmygirl: This show has been a must see for me nothing boring about it. just goes to show that Phyllis is definitely not needed at all. And to those who think that's Sharon will run from Phyllis may want to remember they way Phyllis went out . She was running from Sharon! LMAO! When Phyllis don't have a 5 ton Buick in between her and her victim Phyllis aint chit! Leave her at the hospital the janitors are having a bang up time with her.

The ratings seem so much better without Phyllis being there.

IA, viewer ship is up over 5 million viewers with rating's being at their highest in 6 years, says it all. The show has moved on without Phyllis.

#405   2014/02/17 06:08PM
    laurie6

Quote Sinny:
    Quote laurie6: I hope she comes back soon and saves this show from all this boredom, She kept it fun and interesting where now it is just slow and extremely boring.

I so agree.Phyllis was the best badass in town and the show is so boring without her.

I agree.

#406   2014/02/17 06:57PM
    Damsel29

Quote laurie6:

I do to. Phyllis gave life to this show. Without her, this show is just another boring soap opera.

#407   2014/02/17 07:00PM
    Damsel29

Quote EQ1234:
    Quote frostysmygirl: This show has been a must see for me nothing boring about it. just goes to show that Phyllis is definitely not needed at all. And to those who think that's Sharon will run from Phyllis may want to remember they way Phyllis went out . She was running from Sharon! LMAO! When Phyllis don't have a 5 ton Buick in between her and her victim Phyllis aint chit! Leave her at the hospital the janitors are having a bang up time with her.

The ratings seem so much better without Phyllis being there.

I have seen the ratings, but for the last few weeks when people are home and snowed in with nothing to do, this show is barely holding on. It has lost over a half million viewers and in the demographic they are trying to attract, GH is eating their lunch. Bring Phyllis back! People will come back when she does. Otherwise, this is just another run of the mill boring and poorly written soap opera with no spark, no fire and no interest to it.

#408   2014/02/18 02:01AM
    EQ1234

Quote whosetheone:
    Quote TSHM: As one Poster posted on a different Post , Stuff her and Mount her on the Wall !

Phylliss never amounted to much when she was alive, she only served to serve herself. Let her now in death, bring enjoyment to the people she has hurt...mount her as a dart board!

Jack need to move on and stop wasting his time in long distance calls.

#409   2014/02/18 05:14AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote EQ1234:
    Quote whosetheone:
    Quote TSHM: As one Poster posted on a different Post , Stuff her and Mount her on the Wall !

Phylliss never amounted to much when she was alive, she only served to serve herself. Let her now in death, bring enjoyment to the people she has hurt...mount her as a dart board!

Jack need to move on and stop wasting his time in long distance calls.

He sure does that trick is doing the Janitors every half an hour. Jack needs to move on with someone who will love him and not try to have sex with his son. The show is so much better without Phyllis and the ratings prove it.

#410   2014/02/18 06:04AM
    marshal

Phyllis did nothing for the ratings of Y&R she help put them down. More people in this world prefer looking at a show that doesn't have trash like she was. Y&R is not boring in fact its ALIVE for once since they trashed this psychopathic nerd. Keep her out of the show.

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list